Com1 Restart Rumors

• I think each and every alliance has expectations and why not, right? But if you want to keep Travian going its in your best interest to "spoon feed" some of those players. Like you say yourself.. not all of them, but if they have potential it's simple... If you don't water your plants they die.... I think its safe to say that its better to put in some of that guidance if you want to keep growing as an alliance, meta... or want to keep Travian alive as a whole.

If you don't teach some players that are curious and "seek" the guidance themselves. Than at the end of the day you are constantly playing the same players and celebrating your win on players who don't even know how to defend themselves. You cannot truly be proud about that after so many years of experience?

I do agree however that if players decide to go in the greyzone they should at least know what they are up against and the Travian guide is not exactly advanced reading8o And if you are not going to help your players out you might aswell tell them not to settle there at all. I think each ally has every right to make very specific ground rules about that. If you decided to settle outside the zones of the alliance, you do know that you are mostly on your own... or last in line to get help. But that is the decision you made for yourself, knowing fully well what was decided by the leaders.

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• Do you even realize how absurd and obnoxious u sound?

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound Shadow ?

I do agree however that if players decide to go in the greyzone they should at least know what they are up against and the Travian guide is not exactly advanced reading8o If you decided to settle outside the zones of the alliance, you do know that you are mostly on your own... or last in line to get help. But that is the decision you made for yourself, knowing fully well what was decided by the leaders.

Agreed thankfully the player that's there now has played in the gz before.There are definitely some "travian 101" basics that are required to settle in the gz and its not for the faint hearted. As much as SGR can help it does require some level of responsibility and experience from the player too.

• Do you have any idea how stupid you sound Shadow ?

awww isnt that cute, your attention span was only long enough to reply to that bit, and completely avoid whatever i said afterwards.

So you agree that GZ players need some level of experience and skill before settling gz? if they dont have that then you provide them with guidance? If that is the case then why was he not helped at all?

Or is it that you dont have full control over your own players and they are settling without permission? Like the sgr leadership wouldnt send in inexperienced players without any help to just go and get 0d. or would they? I wonder who really is Leaderless hmm.

• awww isnt that cute, your attention span was only long enough to reply to that bit, and completely avoid whatever i said afterwards.

Maybe go back and read the whole post I made if you can, or do you need vices leaders to try to teach you reading comprehension skills too ? :/

• Maybe go back and read the whole post I made if you can, or do you need vices leaders to try to teach you reading comprehension skills too ? :/

awww are you avoiding what i said again... its ok cutie i will help you by reminding you again, this time please concentrate ok? I know you are not really a set 8 kid.

"So you agree that GZ players need some level of experience and skill before settling gz? if they dont have that then you provide them with guidance? If that is the case then why was he not helped at all?

Or is it that you dont have full control over your own players and they are settling without permission? Like the sgr leadership wouldnt send in inexperienced players without any help to just go and get 0d. or would they? I wonder who really is Leaderless hmm."

Now take your time, read it word by word, if you dont understand a word ask daddy, i will help you, ok?

• awww are you avoiding what i said again... its ok cutie i will help you by reminding you again, this time please concentrate ok? I know you are not really a set 8 kid.

"So you agree that GZ players need some level of experience and skill before settling gz? if they dont have that then you provide them with guidance? If that is the case then why was he not helped at all?

Or is it that you dont have full control over your own players and they are settling without permission? Like the sgr leadership wouldnt send in inexperienced players without any help to just go and get 0d. or would they? I wonder who really is Leaderless hmm."

Now take your time, read it word by word, if you dont understand a word ask daddy, i will help you, ok?

Shadow I understand you may have some learning difficulties, that's ok no judgement but like I said players require some experience and responsibility settling, SGR have players of varying levels and skill set, whilst SGR is always more then happy to help, they are not always psychic and would assume a player that settles in the gz can do something as basic as build an sm.

I'll just leave this here for you shadow ;)

I do agree however that if players decide to go in the greyzone they should at least know what they are up against and the Travian guide is not exactly advanced reading8o

Shadow as for your leadership or lack there of I don't think it's something that is a great concern to SGR. If your unable to find an oc again or have a serious gap in leadership, I'm sure you can find a player capable of filling the role.

It would be a great disappointment to see an alliance with such experience and players in there ranks as vices have to suffer because you still can't find an oc to do the job.

• lol nice going with grey zone , FOX vs SGR , SGR NE drama and what not . SGR has showed us how to play travian once again . nice breaking down small alliances like Tehran and nice encouragements to smaller alliance who cant even settle properly without instruction nor can get officially accepted . heard many from Rangers and K are quitting cause of this drama and confusion and no proper direction to who is ally and who is not which bounds a lot of restriction on players and their future development path . not to mention how both side of Tehran remnants UNITED and rebels SGR NE going at each other (they declared war on each other , wtf is happening ? like whoever wins joins SGR ? ) and also similar mutiny in Rangers and some other small alliance in the north who were promised to have some slot without any official acknowledgement are slowly withering down and many will leave the server for sure . thanks for making such great experience for the players spawned at NE , hope they find some good alliances to carry on next server .

this server is really fun for the observers but not for many who are suffering thanks to seallucination . i guess we get to learn more about how to play travian from SGR . cant wait for such marvelous spectacle after some blinding raiding standards from the top SGR guys .

• rumors are lowlands started hitting Vices :mmm:

:/:/:/ pics or didn't happen

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• :/:/:/ pics or didn't happen

LMAO I think its that old as the sea.... report in the spam server.

Met gastvrije groet,

• I checked with all of vices, all 480 members of them, and all said Lowlands has a NAP with them.

Great! Did you check ALL of Lowlands too?

Met gastvrije groet,

• I checked with all of vices, all 480 members of them, and all said Lowlands has a NAP with them.

I'm a proud member of Vices and I never got asked about this, you sure you got ALL of us?

How did you check ALL 480 member?

VICE has 258 members as officially, Lowlands has 127 members as officially.

then 258+127 = 385

You should learn more math as calculating.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• How did you check ALL 480 member?

then 258+127 = 385

excluding all the SGR spies and including TEN . the whole server except those with SGR are VICE's multi , hope you already know it .

• excluding all the SGR spies and including TEN . the whole server except those with SGR are VICE's multi , hope you already know it .

Errrrr I said officially accounts. And if you know any of multies, then you SHOULD report to MH.

I checked with all of vices, all 480 members of them, and all said Lowlands has a NAP with them.

then 258 + 127 = 385

all 480 members of them (including spies?) and how he knows all of them, how he checked all, how they said to real if it does.

I just pointed as mathematical things.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Errrrr I said officially accounts. And if you know any of multies, then you SHOULD report to MH.

all 480 members of them (including spies?) and how he knows all of them, how he checked all, how they said to real if it does.

I just pointed as mathematical things.

On paper your definitely right Saku, the only way the player could have got to close to 500, would have been to include spies and shadow wings in there assessment. They probably wouldn't have had to include friendly farms or pd's either.

Seeing v in action over the last few servers and remembering Sankets tactics are a little different to James. I would have estimated that number to be a lot higher myself.