Com1 Restart Rumors

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I sincerely hope your in game play is better than your forum game..

I'm not sure exactly how things are ran in vices, but in SGR it's not just about one player. As big as an impact one player might make in game or even in the forums its not really that important.

SGR are a lot bigger then one ego or wwk jer. It's our combined collective effort and how all the links in the chain function and preform together as a team that really matters.

It's a great privilege and honor to be part of such an alliance, one set in stone with unwavering fortitude. One of oldest most reputable alliances that are still around jer. And like ten, lest we forget SGR are the current champions and team to beat :)

• Eatie we both know your not part of a joke you are the vices Joker. And it's villains like you that gave rise to Batman!

2wjtlq.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

first , someone suggests to complain to MH for tech accounts which was already done and there will be no remedy since they cant even clean all the obvious tech accs in the finals and now you people show us this . guess SGR is fighting themselves this round . gl hf

• It wouldn't be right if I didn't have a meme for our bois in V :D

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Friendly storage, free rent, fast food, friendly farms.Seems vices has it all, does it get any better?

Larger then the 2 quad spread of villains. And once again the mammoth meta of the server.

Will the Spartan teams be enough for this oversized, gargantuan meta?

2wn1gq.jpg[/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• His parents were murdered, ok? It's not easy being humorous when you're dead inside...

• Your memes are honestly pretty trash, put some effort into them

From your perspective. But wouldn't it be better if you show us how they're supposed to be made? :)

P.S. Meme waaaaaaarrss please :love::love:

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• From your perspective. But wouldn't it be better if you show us how they're supposed to be made? :)

P.S. Meme waaaaaaarrss please :love::love:

I agree. Also, SGR needs to send a better memer to represent them..

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• His parents were murdered, ok? It's not easy being humorous when you're dead inside...

Me at first: bro wtf that's not even funny...

Me after 5 seconds: ok nvm it's funny :P

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• It's a great privilege and honor to be part of such an alliance, one set in stone with unwavering fortitude. One of oldest most reputable alliances that are still around jer. And like ten, lest we forget SGR are the current champions and team to beat :)

Not here to talk trash about you guys, cause I know shit about SGR or Vices and I could not care less about who is right. But from my perspective the last week.... SGR seems more like a cult than alliance:PAnd we (TEN, VICES, Lowlands, etc) are just the big bad world out there that nobody of SGR can go to, talk to... unless it are negative things8o BORING!

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• https://ts1.travian.com/karte.…screen=1&x=39&y=75&zoom=1

even with multiple people reporting multiple times no one will be banned cause every one is legit .

Check how many accounts on each quad are spawned at that range from 0/0 and are around the same pop. Looks like we got some bots here eventually. Not denying your point tho.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Ahh ! Forum Warriors

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Not here to talk trash about you guys, cause I know shit about SGR or Vices and I could not care less about who is right.

Good point, I think Vices and even to some extent SGR certainly focus trash talk on each other. I've said before both sides are probably about as bad or good as each other, with an underlying mutual respect still present.

Another 20 pages of talking in circles about who has more tech accnts ect would just get more boring.

Vices/villains, favourites last round, very nearly won. And once again v are far from being any underdog.

I think it's fair to say every other meta do not look affiliated at his stage or as strong on paper, if close to insane's attacks or attacks from ten and sgr inside the ne are anything to go by, we could still see a 1vs1vs1vs1 :)

2wsnj0.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

• I think it's fair to say every other meta do not look affiliated at his stage or as strong on paper, if close to insane's attacks or attacks from ten and sgr inside the ne are anything to go by, we could still see a 1vs1vs1vs1 :)

I can say for myself one of the reasons we went to .com is because the fact that on .nl it was usually only a 1vs1 battle. So I would definitely want a 1vs1vs1vs1 to happen for a change.

Also known as:

bart3097 (pre-2009, s4.nl 2018)

-Noir- (s6.nl 2010)

B&B (s3.nl 2018)

Close2insane (s1.com 2019)

• I can say for myself one of the reasons we went to .com is because the fact that on .nl it was usually only a 1vs1 battle. So I would definitely want a 1vs1vs1vs1 to happen for a change.

yes NL is normally close2insane vs the rest :D

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018