Com1 Restart Rumors

• In my eyes, there is no honor in cheating. I am used to alliances that when they find out players are using proxies, it will result in an imidiate kick and the account will afterwards be destroyed.

Its probably nessesary on the .com too cheat... Just sad. I would 100% prefer to loose, then to win cheating. (Then again i dont care about endgame)

• In my eyes, there is no honor in cheating. I am used to alliances that when they find out players are using proxies, it will result in an imidiate kick and the account will afterwards be destroyed.

Its probably nessesary on the .com too cheat... Just sad. I would 100% prefer to loose, then to win cheating. (Then again i dont care about endgame)

It's never necessary to cheat. The problem is defining what cheating is, and then getting leaders to enforce it. But there is a broad spectrum of what players consider cheating, from obvious bot users to raiding techs to pre-arranged garages. You'll never get everyone to agree on a baseline, especially if it meant you had to cut a wwk or two, which can cost you a win. In that scenario its easier to point fingers at the other side than police your own people. TG could help by being better enforcers but MHs are pretty limited these days in what they can do. Even TG staff can't come to an agreement on their own rules.

..And that is the Final Word.

• I've read so many concerns in this forum with people accusing Honeybadger of cheating without any proof, saying VPN is hiding his dirty deeds and no point reporting it to MH because of said VPN. Seriously, just report him if you're sure he is cheating so we can know whether he is a cheater or not. Let's not lowball the MH's competence. Rest assured, we do condemn cheaters even if they are from the same alliance.

Based from the ad hominem attacks and circular arguments in the many pages of this thread, this is how I view the current scenario now:

2wvfax.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

Post was edited 1 time, last by Red Balloon ().

• total raid in a week 4.4million but only last night one can raid 1.1 million out of thin air and jump from number 6 position to number 1 . cause hell yeah he is 3-4 times more than the 2-5 top armies on the server . oh still that doesnt sound right ? how does teut farm so fast ? that too on 1x server and not to mention someone has no idea how tech accounts are run and hired for money . they could nt even delete all tech accounts and mostly 60% of them remained in tournament finals and again dont mention it for normal servers . unless you take strong measures of regulating or finding better solution for login users and log them out on timely intervals this tech accounts will run rampant without fail and no MH can go against rules and make his own to ban these accounts who does behave human like other than most of them follow repeated actions .

there is no need to require proof after how much he raided last night alone which is impossible for a gaul at this stage with 3k TT alone unless he finds stack after stack of resources . still trying to defend honeybadger with such lousy excuse is rather pathetic .

Post was edited 2 times, last by eatie ().

• still trying to defend honeybadger with such lousy excuse is rather pathetic .

giphy.gif

I don't even know the guy. But if me, saying we need evidence if we will accuse somebody makes me pathetic, then you whining about someone being a top robber in an online forum without a proof must make you a genius wow. :S

Why don't you report him, post the results here, and we'll even hold hands and insult him for you.

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• u do not need to point out how genius u are when u cant see the problem when a guy can raid 1.1 million in merely 8-10 hrs when the highest raid amount is close to 4.4 million for the week . standing ovation for all the supporters of HB who are asking for more proof .

• u do not need to point out how genius u are when u cant see the problem when a guy can raid 1.1 million in merely 8-10 hrs when the highest raid amount is close to 4.4 million for the week . standing ovation for all the supporters of HB who are asking for more proof .

So much talk. No reports given to MH. No response from MH shown in the forums. Whines about cheating. Then rage types like a keyboard warrior against anyone who asks why and how Honeybadger is accused of cheating when these accusers are just arguing in circles, and pretend that those who asks questions must totally be Honeybadger supporters.

People condemn as if they were saints. Justice presumes innocent until proven guilty.

2wvjfm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• cant make one understand how tech farm works and how can one host multiple device on cloud servers or other methods to operate multiple accs to sell/buy ingame resources , troops and silvers with real money . how genius does one needs to be to understand how much can one raid with legit method using teut at this stage . why do you think people like these exist every 2nd or 3rd server and never gets banned ? cause of simple thing unless u show them proof of their real money transaction to the guy and their ip address which matches the bot's device ip , they will never get banned as per rules and which will never happen in travian . then who gets to fix it ? its the community's own liability and people like them along with their supporters need to be purged along with their defenders to keep this game alive before many others who are competitive enough start dropping this game or starts cheating same way to keep the balance cause heck travian cant do anything against cheaters at this moment or else there wont 400+ bot account which would have banned weeks ago .

• Red Balloon, you may not know him, but we do. I'm assuming Honeybadgerz is HB, meteo, and someone else. HB: Was banned for botting in last PtP round. He had this issue of never replying to people when you chiefed a farm, even when the account was blue. If an attack passed on said village, another was immediately made. If you blocked one attack it died and no new raids, but when you removed the defense for next attack - new one pops up. Botting. Meteo: This guy is notorious for multi/techs. Ask him for a push and you're suddenly getting not reso from him, but tons of small, nobody accounts all over the map. Story is he uses VPNs to register said accounts, maybe at some computer lab. Their inner circle knows exactly the shenanigans they do, but of course, they're not going to come on forum and say, "Yea, we're blatantly cheating", nor are they always going to be caught by MH because they know the limitations. fnx already said they friendly farm, so what proof you need?

..And that is the Final Word.

• cant make one understand how tech farm works and how can one host multiple device on cloud servers or other methods to operate multiple accs to sell/buy ingame resources , troops and silvers with real money ect...

I'm not sure if we should worry about hb, looking at what you've written seems like your a professional when it comes to cheating.

Red Balloon, you may not know him, but we do.

Ofc you do, I think what red ballon is actually saying is there is a burden of proof and evidence which usually needs to be collected to confirm a players guilt rather then hearsay claims submitted by the enemy on a forum.

It's nice that people like you know hb so well, you could be his best friend or played with him 5 years ago, but what we are actually looking at is this server. And no offense but loose claims being thrown around like mud from the enemy is far from any kind of real evidence.

I'm not really interested in stories either no matter how well there told, or voiced by those with experience in cheating.

To echo points already made, as a community we shouldn't undermine the efforts of the admins and mh's, the tools at the mh fingertips are always advancing too and probably do with every server played.

For me it doesn't really make sense to play a game where there is little to no trust in the game admins and mh to uphold the game rules.

I know I certainly wouldn't play the game if I thought players could cheat whenever they wanted, it would soon become widespread just like any other game and the game would lose its appeal, cheats could not get policed it would be like playing a video game with cheats enabled.

The game evolves every server so do the tools the mh have at hand. And every round I see players banned its reassuring to know the mh are on the job. If I suspected any less it wouldn't really be worth playing imho.

Flailing an accusing finger around whilst making claims backed with no evidence whatsoever, doesn't really prove anything beyond being familiar with cheating yourselves, which in itself is a concern and does make me wonder more about vices :/

2wvwbh.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• So much talk. No reports given to MH. No response from MH shown in the forums. Whines about cheating. Then rage types like a keyboard warrior against anyone who asks why and how Honeybadger is accused of cheating when these accusers are just arguing in circles, and pretend that those who asks questions must totally be Honeybadger supporters.

People condemn as if they were saints. Justice presumes innocent until proven guilty.

2wvjfm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

You haven't seen that guy much then, that's for sure. Travian has loopholes and broad definitions about multi/teching that are easily exploited.. Wolf Throne for example, with his blatant cheating in com1, would never have been caught because they were playing "within the rules", or maybe its the VPN protecting them I dunno for sure.

Anyway, HB flips a switch and goes from #5-7 raider (not sure what # he was) to #1 raider in the server within a few hours and you don't find that fishy? This same HB also got banned for botting and tech accounts in com7, where TEN is originally from. :/

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• https://ts1.travian.com/karte.…screen=1&x=52&y=70&zoom=2

Faith in MH restored . That graveyard though <3 . Wondered where did the wonder boy farming now after getting 1.1m over a night , its already 18hrs+ in the new week . Considering that speed , where is the 1.7million resources raid , mr wonder and his fans ?

Bat Man , or should i call u bot man from now on ? if other people were cheating with techs rather SGR , than it could have saved my time writing about tech accounts and all cause at that time you and your buds would have made more noise than the rest . The more you want to protect the cheaters within SGR the more jokes you are making about SGR and not your enemies . Thanks for helping me in one way or the other .

• https://ts1.travian.com/karte.…screen=1&x=52&y=70&zoom=2

Faith in MH restored .

Bat Man , or should i call u bot man from now on ?

You sound like an idiot or being polite I'd call you boy blunder, the same numpty that thought I was fnx too, blunder after blunder.

Mh job was never really in question tbh eatie, ofc it's good to see them on the ball. Eatie your experience and knowledge of cheating has nothing to do with players in SGR and speaks volumes of your own account and team play.

Calling me a bot or fnx says more about yourself then it does about me or any other sgr member for that matter.

You've lost all credibility I had for you a while back when proven wrong about another sgr player, who you rudely called out too. I'd be happy to dig up more of your idiocracy in the next post, when I have more time.

There is no point to take advice from stupid when you've already been proven wrong and have admitted to being a self confessed joke here already ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• ironically my words exactly .

MH's job was not in question but TG's policy is and if still MH can go ahead and do the things than it is bravado of their brave souls but still the players who got benefits from these accounts are playing the game like nothing happened and that is where the question comes about TG's policy which we demand to be more stricter .

and yes you are bot just admit it already . LUL Kappa

i never had or will have credibility for SGR people so you can stop talking about credibility of mine while you are supporting cheaters as a horde by the tag that says "SGR" ( the knights who fights injustice and cheaters clad in the most shiny armor in the history of travian ) . seems you better not waste your time speaking again about credibility anytime soon mr bot man .

ironically one of my friend said something to me recently and i quote " this batman is the best joker i have seen till date " - this is stupid 2k19 . so better choose your characters well , mr bot man . trying to be batman and a joker on same post is not working too well for you .

• ironically my words exactly .

2wya1c.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

As overwhelming as your imaginary evidence is Eatie, I've had to move on.

In other more important real news, kill streak again find themselves the center of attention in the grey zone after receiving an attack by one of vices suspected multis flogolf.

Kill streak stood there ground, With just under 1k ec lost from the hiding vices attacker.. perhaps we will see see more cleaners arrive to hit our gz frontline from these hidden nw accnts..

Or will vices be strong enough to start coming at us with there real accounts?

Let's steer the discussion back on trek and look at the real action happening in the server right now.