Com1 Restart Rumors

• receiving an attack by one of vices suspected multis flogolf.

10/10 multi.

Sad boy said everyone else cheated but him so he went rogue.

He doesnt like me very much, i'm very sad.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• you have now successfully moved on to new topic it seems just like how HB has moved on and out from top 10 raider list after all those tech bans . need more proof ? rather wasting time on writing stories , you can or should help HB get a proper farm list with legit farms and not just all his tech farms .

• Horrible + misused meme...

2wya1c.jpg

2x1520.jpg

Let's face it Bats... money can buy you a lot of things, but the ability to make good memes ain't one of them.

• Your entitled to your opinion, personally I find memes more entertaining when taken in a more fun and unique way. I find many memes get boring quickly especially when you just recycle them with the same old deliberate refrences.

Ofc some will be more entertaining or interesting then others, your meme above for ecample, is one thats far too often recycled with the same old reference to family guy, which was funny at the time, but now it's an overused reference I couldn't care barely about.

2x1oej.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

• any reports? :sleeping:

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Nice comeback Bat, have to admit.... can't wait to see you pull off more unique things, such as defending with hammers or attacking with def, because playing like that is "more entertaining when taken in a more fun and unique way. "

And no need to take it personal, consider it as "friendly" banter just like most of your posts towards VICES tend to be. :/

SGR needs wishmaster3 to be their meme representative, at least he knows where it's at and makes some sense. :p

• Kill streak stood there ground, With just under 1k ec lost from the hiding vices attacker

I think you didnt get correct report. It was almost 1k EI attack but gettertools report made as EC as wrongly.

956 EI + hero on Killstreak.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• I think you didnt get correct report. It was almost 1k EI attack but gettertools report made as EC as wrongly.

956 EI + hero on Killstreak.

Ah that explains it, thought report looked a bit odd, thanks for clarifying :)

• Horrible + misused meme...

I personally favor poor memes over a repetitive wall of gibberish by some in this thread.

Hope we will get some reports soon to share, else people will stop logging into S1 thread altogether. :sleeping:

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Attackers of the week

No. Player(s) Points 1. tonzo&rough 7909

Anyone from ten or tonzo can share report ?

no but i can share a report where an alliance member clears own mate's capital .... :D:D:D:D

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• These are the main reports, he killed a few more pocket of troops and def that came in later.

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Your entitled to your opinion, personally I find memes more entertaining when taken in a more fun and unique way. I find many memes get boring quickly especially when you just recycle them with the same old deliberate refrences.

solid point regarding the way that joker meme was used. Didn't look misused to me at all, even though it didn't have the usual meaning associated to it being portrayed here too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So it's a point for creativity there

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• aaah , fresh batch of tech has landed and this time it is growing everyday , almost 150+ on NE quad and their numbers seems to be growing as they have already increased the spawning radius by 6 unit distance already in the ring in NE followed by 3 unit radius in NW , 2 in SW and last on the list SE with barely 1 unit . ( observation results are from last 24hrs for 27th march)

• HB farmed more last sunday, then the past 5 days... its clear as glas. Plz stop the attention given to these attention seekers.

These players, and the alliances there in. Are destroying this lovely game.

• HB farmed more last sunday, then the past 5 days... its clear as glas. Plz stop the attention given to these attention seekers.

These players, and the alliances there in. Are destroying this lovely game.

his new farms are going online today and tomorrow . so please correct your statement where u said last sunday to make it more relevant as it will be again done on this sunday . . HB top raider again this week , calling it here and now .

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed ban discussion/no warning ().

• sadly I'm too lazy to dig the previous posts on Villains continuous reactions to HB, but it seems like 2 of their top raiders are banned for that same reason they accused HB of :) Again I'm also too lazy to dig more information on who else is banned - but these two were prominent ones

Awesome21 who had on his profile something like, "if you're good, you'll always get blamed for cheating" and this other guy, MZY1994

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro