Com1 Restart Rumors

• sadly I'm too lazy to dig the previous posts on Villains continuous reactions to HB, but it seems like 2 of their top raiders are banned for that same reason they accused HB of :) Again I'm also too lazy to dig more information on who else is banned - but these two were prominent ones

Awesome21 who had on his profile something like, "if you're good, you'll always get blamed for cheating" and this other guy, MZY1994

You know you could have asked us about the ban reason, before you go to the forums to spread lies? Their ban has nothing to do with raiding bots or scripting, yknow the things that HB is great at.

• spreading lies? Since when have you guys ever talked the truth for me to ask you this time? You guys still claim that last year in a game turning defensive decision, you gave an all in ww def call 2hrs later than our ops timer, based on seeing the first "ww fake" that was timed 2 hours after our ops :) An all in call earlier was possible, later was not. Specially when the later all-in call somehow was exactly 15 mins earlier than the gettertools plan for our rammer hits.

But then, you might not know about that if you're not in inner circle of Villains.

Either ways, Andy, caller, fake, zetton from Villains are also banned. And them located in locality of those two raiders is also probably another coincidence... X/

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• spreading lies? Since when have you guys ever talked the truth for me to ask you this time? You guys still claim that last year in a game turning defensive decision, you gave an all in ww def call 2hrs later than our ops timer, based on seeing the first "ww fake" that was timed 2 hours after our ops :) An all in call earlier was possible, later was not. Specially when the later all-in call somehow was exactly 15 mins earlier than the gettertools plan for our rammer hits.

But then, you might not know about that if you're not in inner circle of Villains.

Either ways, Andy, caller, fake, zetton from Villains are also banned. And them located in locality of those two raiders is also probably another coincidence... X/

Lol, your launches on our WW were so so baroque - and we were soo tired - that we did a call on a fake :D. I wonder why you made the guy launched a fake landing at the exact time of the planned real though.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• You know you could have asked us about the ban reason, before you go to the forums to spread lies? Their ban has nothing to do with raiding bots or scripting, yknow the things that HB is great at.

Why are they banned then?

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• This was literally posted 10hrs ago...

:rolleyes: We can't discuss the reasons, but we can at least point out that they were banned right? So I'll just go ahead and point out that two top raiders from Villains and few of their surrounding Villains players that we noticed were banned too.

Lol, your launches on our WW were so so baroque - and we were soo tired - that we did a call on a fake :D. I wonder why you made the guy launched a fake landing at the exact time of the planned real though.

we didn't make him, he sent on his own - but he had boots being activated, which meant he could beat that timing to land earlier which he as matter of fact did - and you gave a lot of thoughts to that ops. almost James words, " we didn't want to miss the all in call" - so if you see ops landing at 9, you'd not give an all in call at 10:30 - when our unlaunched wwRs and wwks landing time started from 10:45 and onwards based no our gt.

That was discussed before - and pretty sure it'll keep coming up again X/ Somehow I'm glad that it was not our final train - for which we hit lvl 100 paranoia and not even the meta leaders knew the landing times.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Eh... As far as I know, grievances over a ban or allegations of cheating is not permitted - not the discussion of a ban, after it happened.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• MZY1994 got unbanned an hour ago. EDITED . Raid numbers has not moved an inch either.

So what's the story here? ^^

https://media1.tenor.com/image…e9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif

Boy oh boy, Batman is gonna have a field day today 😂😂😂

REMINDER - BAN DISCUSSION IS NOT ALLOWED

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: ban discussion ().

• Oh woops, sorry mod. :D

There is a com1 spam room where this can be discussed for all com1 players to see, Awesome21 is already there too ^^ Hope we can shine a light on this recent happenings in that server

giphy.gif

• com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]

giphy.gif

• #TechLivesMatter

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• So what's the story here? ^^

https://media1.tenor.com/image…e9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif

Boy oh boy, Batman is gonna have a field day today 😂😂😂

Not a field day at all just confirms what I've stated already, vices have been good so far at drawing attention to hb, when in reality trying to dodge attention to there own top farmers, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again in one way or another..

Eatie you've thought of some interesting names for me, perhaps you could add nostradamous to the list, if we consider the post I made earlier below?

W8 wot, vices don't have multi!, I believe these guys the most!

https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=4768

Somehow I told you so just doesn't seem to cut it. Whilst I'm not allowed to discuss vices ban in anyway, I can say that I'm happy the culprits are being dealt with, and If we've learnt anything about vices or villains as a community here, it's that there certainly far from angels..

If I was leading lowlands or any other alliance, I wouldn't hesitate to exact a bit of justice of my own kind, rather then mumble meaningless smack talk about it here ;)

Regards,

Batman

• Well damn, now this just makes me think that maybe HoneyBadger is innocent and doesn't cheat after all? :/

I mean, those two top VICE raiders got banned out of nowhere before him, and HoneyBadger is still here unscathed by the MH even though he was being accused of cheating from Day 1 :/:/

giphy.gif

• I mean, those two top VICE raiders got banned out of nowhere before him, and HoneyBadger is still here unscathed by the MH even though he was being accused of cheating from Day 1 :/:/

Its always going to be the case of top players arousing suspicion, especially if its used in propaganda to twist and hide vices own proven, cheating track record.

It was big of Hb to accept an invitation to sgr and share his farms with other sgr players, he really has nothing to hide.

Hasn't gone down so well in vices.

Looks like some pds of vices farmers are even being used by off farmers to strategically spike/plant troops in there own backyard farms, these guys are nuts and have more then a couple of screws loose.

In a quad that has already so much fat recruited, the oversized herded meta is already struggling to keep up with leaner alliances like ten,lowlands or even sgr that collectively raid more per member then vices.

I learnt a while ago Vices/villains are about as corrupt as there name suggests . it should be clear by now even to the layman accusations can be taken very lightly with a pinch of salt from this meta, especially from this guy,

https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=79

2xf9td.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

• It was big of Hb to accept an invitation to sgr and share his farms with other sgr players, he really has nothing to hide.

hb has a good ban records in past so i won't overrule the possibility of him not repeating the history again. And I will not say, this year, we do not have any team work utilizers either.

But either ways, what I mean is - one should always know which fellow cheaters you got on your sides before you try to divert all the attentions by pointing that one player who's been known for it in past. A team that cheats the most - who's entire wwks come through "team work", shouldn't have the biggest mouth really :|

Last year, when we had just the one "tech farmer" - i stopped bringing up any cheatings or as they like to call it, "team work". And then even last year it was VIllains who had the audacity to bring up that wolf's using techs, blaming him for raiding 100mill+ per week (even though at least 3/4th was the local farms) while completely overlooking that their players are using over 250k per hour resources by parking their troops elsewhere (actually lot more than 250k - 250k was parked at just one account). And on top of that, wolf was punished by spiking too, unlike the storage users who can chill and make the biggest wwks with the least sweat and a little more gold X/

And it's always fun to know that Villains had failed to recruit the very same wolf from us. (Also, someone pointed out that their "leadership" never approached wolf, but then I do believe Bkk was part of their leadership - and he did approach him.)

• Farming more on sunday than the other 6 days of the week combined to obtain 1st place. Rest my case again...

aint even trying to be on top 10 for now , after those 400k res / hr raiding speed . anyway the damage is done and he is probably no1 in production . who cares now , life is easy .

• hb has a good ban records in past so i won't overrule the possibility of him not repeating the history again. And I will not say, this year, we do not have any team work utilizers either.

But either ways, what I mean is - one should always know which fellow cheaters you got on your sides before you try to divert all the attentions by pointing that one player who's been known for it in past. A team that cheats the most - who's entire wwks come through "team work", shouldn't have the biggest mouth really :|

Last year, when we had just the one "tech farmer" - i stopped bringing up any cheatings or as they like to call it, "team work". And then even last year it was VIllains who had the audacity to bring up that wolf's using techs, blaming him for raiding 100mill+ per week (even though at least 3/4th was the local farms) while completely overlooking that their players are using over 250k per hour resources by parking their troops elsewhere (actually lot more than 250k - 250k was parked at just one account). And on top of that, wolf was punished by spiking too, unlike the storage users who can chill and make the biggest wwks with the least sweat and a little more gold X/

And it's always fun to know that Villains had failed to recruit the very same wolf from us. (Also, someone pointed out that their "leadership" never approached wolf, but then I do believe Bkk was part of their leadership - and he did approach him.)

Didnt know BKK approached Wolfe, I will ask him :D. We have some bans, few of them really cheated, they admitted were punished and they know they will be kicked if they will be found doing it again. Other were unbanned without punishment. In every alliance there are people trying to do strange thing: sometimes you know before mh and you can ask/force them to stop cheating (last round I found out a botter and had him stop using it), sometimes you happen to knew after a ban, sometimes you cant do nothing :(.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed references to specifics ().

• huh, so I guess 19 banned accounts all at the same time for one meta is just "some" for this server :/:/

That's right folks, a grand total of 19 banned accounts (including top Vice raiders Awesome21 and MZY1994).. not even kidding ^^

Man, HB is almost looking squeaky clean right now :D

giphy.gif