Com1 Restart Rumors

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Well at least vices will give there members warnings and a strong talking about it. And if they do it again they might even get kicked!

If only 19 or 20 got caught or there abouts, it does make you wonder, certainly a few more then some or several.

In fact that's a large portion of a whole alliance wing 8|

Imagine being a fly on the wall in the vices leader rooms..

2xgemo.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

• If only 19 or 20 got caught or there abouts, it does make you wonder, certainly a few more then some or several.

In fact that's a large portion of a whole alliance wing

Rumor is whole SGR was so much busy in counting VICES banned account that they even forget to defend their own player ... is it true ?

• Rumor is whole SGR was so much busy in counting VICES banned account that they even forget to defend their own player ... is it true ?

I'd be more impressed if vices were successful without cheating, himmo still lost close to 7k clubs and 300 rams, and cats that followed did negligible demage that's already being recovered.

btw Last I heard kill streak's army is still completely intact too ;)

• you still blame here each other for cheating and when you make some action you dont give us reports || i reading this cancer forum just for reports pls gimmi my drug

• com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Regarding the reports, these are what was sent in MM

HIMO vs [SGR] Killstreak / cleared def
    https://travian-tool.com/Ce0sSpzaty

[VICES W] Dark Thoughts vs [SGR] Killstreak x 8 waves
    https://travian-tool.com/LnHgrZbj7Q

[VICES G] Criminal Minds vs [SGR] Killstreak
    https://travian-tool.com/G1OyzJ0vkN

[VICES W] Dark Thoughts vs. [SGR] Killstreak x 8 waves
    https://travian-tool.com/XiuPjfwKbL

[VICES G] Smut Addict vs [SGR] Killstreak
    https://travian-tool.com/CM9oaLvk5E

[VICES G] HIMO vs. [SGR] Killstreak x 1 wave
    https://travian-tool.com/ZUruCBlIJ7

[VICES G] Tasmanian Devil vs [SGR] Killstreak
    https://travian-tool.com/1eW7bFLoJU

[VICES G] Super Soaker vs [SGR] Killstreak
    https://travian-tool.com/9gKNmr68S7

[VICES W] Dark Thoughts vs. [SGR] Killstreak x 16 waves
    https://travian-tool.com/w7NdO9EoCH

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• you still blame here each other for cheating and when you make some action you dont give us reports || i reading this cancer forum just for reports pls gimmi my drug

Speaking of reports, rumor is that TEN was attacked this week. Any confirmation? Mist4 ?

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• Yup we did get attacked at tonz's capital.

We did not expect a pretty big army to land ~ especially since it was a 1-wave non catapult attack. I guess he gets to put on a shiny red medal this week :D

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• they get deleted, 10% of those become natars. And those natars are amazing villages to chief post arties. All have lvl 9 fields.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• they get deleted, 10% of those become natars. And those natars are amazing villages to chief post arties. All have lvl 9 fields.

sgr must be having parties than . not just bots but some other members also got banned . you can chief their villas now once they turn to natars . and again free techs near HB , few got banned these time but not all . this server is very interesting . reaching new heights each and every day if not week .

• NA

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• Defenders of the week

No. Player(s) Points

1. CuteLilPuppyDog 12803

f5ca5020-7dc9-42df-8feb-caa58c2401c6.png

I'd have thought this was a local spiker - but that status clearly shows that this is a plant. "I'd defend every farm in the 'Quadrant'"... Analyze it however you want, and you'd come to the conclusion that this is a foreign plant. One of the reasons is that we've been attacking Grand NE players. So his claim is complete bs.

Anyways, dear lowlands, you might think you guys are oversmarting others by spiking their farms. But there's been some agreements among the com1 players to mutually demolish such players - and to not spike each other. I have two reasons to believe this is lowlands.

firstly, we do know one player 100% from Grand NE to belong to lowlands - and there are some others in doubts too. So we've not ruled out that Grand NE Is Lowlands themselves. And 2ndly, there was that last time I pasted another screen shot in this forums of spikes in 40mins through the new week - I checked all those players, and they all belonged to NE/NW and SE. I refreshed the page some minutes later, some new names popped up, still no SW. I didn't want to bring it up back then since I wasn't raiding myself but this time we've felt the losses. But you guys should know that - we do not do sneaky stuffs like this, last time we got spiked from an enemy account, we spiked their quadrants from our own accounts. So, that they know who's behind it. I hate toxic servers - If i have to spend a year with you lot i'd rather enjoy the competition rather than have a headache. So, please warn your players - if your leaders do not know about this. And if you believe it's all fair in love and war, let us know your official stance so that we also show you some love too.

Thanks

• fnx What the EDITED are you talking about? We are a 45 premade ally, first time playing on com1. Do you really think we have players to start in NE??

REDACTED

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word with filter evasion/warning sent ().

• Hahaha, are you drunk?:thumbsup: Otherwise those are quite the accusations of a sober man! As much as I love your effort on a clear analysis you didn't seem to have put much thought into the sourcing. Where are your sources, where are your facts? Who is this infamous Lowlands player in Grand NE. I would certainly like to have a chat and cuppa tea with them, maybe I will bring cookies, that person must feel lonely out there8|:/.

"there was that last time I pasted another screen shot in this forums of spikes in 40mins through the new week - I checked all those players, and they all belonged to NE/NW and SE. I refreshed the page some minutes later, some new names popped up, still no SW." Great conclusion, if not us three it must be you!

If you haven't already read it in the .com spam chat yesterday, we do not tolerate this kind of behavior either. Do you really think we are stupid enough to put spikers all over and put our own troop to danger? Some of our topraiders, raid far beyond our alliance territorial borders and they too see red flags on a daily basis. This sucks! We all hate it as much as you do and our leaders aswell as players keep a very close eye on that kind of disrespectful behaviour.

We were openly asked yesterday in the .com spam chat whether one of our alliance members was spiking. After some research and discussion this person was kicked on behalf of our leaders and in the interest of ALL Travian players. Because we believe the behavior is just as toxic as you guys. Maybe check those facts aswell before you come here for an ungrounded stand-off;)

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL