Com1 Restart Rumors

• nice to see someone doing good work. Players should be able to play as they choose. It's good to see that some players dont listen to the bullying meta leaders.

spikers is good for the game. Travian is a war game, not a game where you just hit a button every 10 min. Spikers helps doing that, if you just want to sim you know what game to play.

I hope more players will take up spiking, so we can make travian a better game. Me and some friends startet this server to spike, while we wait for our normal server to start. I dont think it is the best time to start spiking, but love that some are during it.

Also props to TEN for doing chief spikes, hopefull they will join us and start farm spiking to. Would be nice if we could get one of the metas in on this.

• spikers is good for the game. Travian is a war game, not a game where you just hit a button every 10 min. Spikers helps doing that, if you just want to sim you know what game to play.

Exactly! Travian is a war game and you should instead have massive garages so that the troops wont even leave the villages at all due to spiking of farms. If you want to sim you know wh... oh wait...

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Exactly! Travian is a war game and you should instead have massive garages so that the troops wont even leave the villages at all due to spiking of farms. If you want to sim you know wh... oh wait...

do you guys know what is travian game ?? have you ever experienced the fun in this game ... first of all if you want to learn what is travian and how it becomes a addict of all players ... you need to start T3.6 version of travian ... go and play experience .. after they introduced T4.0 and 4.4 ... gold players took advantage though but the fun lies in raiding of every 5 -10 minutes without even knowing the time passes fast and skipping sleeps to keep the troops alive ... that is fun ... not making a bulk of garage accounts and showing off your money ....

--------from a hardcore player who skipped tons of sleeps and experienced tons of insults for this game from family :P:P:P

• tons of insults for this game from family :P:P:P

This is deffo the best part! Especially when you play with some of your family members and your sister goes.... "oh my god, they are talking about the game again." BEST EVER.

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• do you guys know what is travian game ?? have you ever experienced the fun in this game ... first of all if you want to learn what is travian and how it becomes a addict of all players ... you need to start T3.6 version of travian ... go and play experience .. after they introduced T4.0 and 4.4 ... gold players took advantage though but the fun lies in raiding of every 5 -10 minutes without even knowing the time passes fast and skipping sleeps to keep the troops alive ... that is fun ... not making a bulk of garage accounts and showing off your money ....

--------from a hardcore player who skipped tons of sleeps and experienced tons of insults for this game from family :P:P:P

Good speech bro .... 250 gold to you :D

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• I hope more players will take up spiking, so we can make travian a better game. Me and some friends startet this server to spike, while we wait for our normal server to start. I dont think it is the best time to start spiking, but love that some are during it.

hmm... some people who're waiting for a new server to start? Yep, that'd be eatie and his Slayers co if i recall correctly from our chats. Nice new forum account you created btw.

Anyways, sorry to lowlands - on behalf of spike accusations. I'm sure their leaders are not behind it. Just had to preform a small experiment, If it had been Lowlands - the blame on lowlands would result into two either of the two possible outcomes:
    1. If it's lowlands, they'd most likely stop it or lower it while denying it.

2. If it's not lowlands, due to the accusation on lowlands and a rift being created among SGR and lowlands - they'd increase the spikes to make sure no future offers between SGR and Lowlands is possible. To put some bad blood among them. And the spikes did get worse since yesterday.

And further, this post I quoted above. Also, I do remember back then talking to eatie and chemicalweapon and their allies are waiting for a new server. That's one clue.

2nd - After having offered to Eatie to join us in NE before the server started, , he goes and makes another post in forums Looking for Large PREMADE. Why? To get an offer from an opposition and work with someone else to disrupt our game.

3rd and most solid proof that I got - After this happened - someone mentioned (with proofs that I cannot disclose) that there are players that want to disrupt NE quardant by getting over the center for Villains to help them with unique arties. But back then I assumed Villains was too small to matter at all. Well ,CW aka Chemical Weapons name was in that list. And since then I stopped talking to both those guys and we kept watch. Also the reason, we captured our central croppers asap instead of having to fight for Gz. But Of course, Eatie, his dual CW and their coterie of noobs didn't have enough skills to get anything at the center - so this is now what they're resorting on. Spikes! Spikes NE - and mention on profile we'll spike this quadrant. Damn amateurs.

But sure - I see you guys have liked the post of that guy about war game. So, do you want to remove all the laws and rules and play the server like warriors? And make the server so toxic without rules and laws so that only chaos and anarchy will survive and all the good players and raiders will quit the game and let noobs like eatie to flourish, and of course - that would only leave the cheaters with storage and techs to survive the game and so Villains will become the unstoppable force of .com servers till players from finals join that server and beat them with more techs...

But I have to say, 24k (so far) of our Troops died while trying to feed the mouths of their family. Now, their widows and children sit hungry and we have to feed them without having the income. And So, I really getting inclined to equip them and send them to avenge their warriors in a gorilla warfare. Travian doesn't listen to us to implement a stupid feature which they've stupidly already programmed and all it requires is a stupid update. But then so be it - if they want to cause more quits then let's make this server even more toxic than how it already is?

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• --------from a hardcore player who skipped tons of sleeps and experienced tons of insults for this game from family :P:P:P

I feel you. I experienced those insults when my ex-gf found out why I bought a tablet and started to have extended/frequent bathroom breaks. It was indeed fun before introduction of farmlists. Wake up at 4am, just to send raids from the reports. (dream)

hmm... some people who're waiting for a new server to start? Yep, that'd be eatie and his Slayers co if i recall correctly from our chats. Nice new forum account you created btw.

I dont think this is eatie fnx. This one does not make punctuation mistakes at the end of the sentences (no space between the end of the sentence and the dot). Also seems to be coherent in his arguments.

#Sherlock

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• I'm not eatie and no one from my group have startet to spike. We like to build up our account first. I dont start before lvl 17 fields in cap.

Also we are in all quads and all metas. Trying to get followers.

so fun you are talking about rules in this server. Spiking is legal strategy, but having bots to farm is not. Calling spiking toxic but doesn't care about botting in your team. care to explain that fnx. My opinion is clear better to spike than to bot.

but maybe for next round il get bots that can spike, then fnx might start to be anti-bot.

also we dont have any grudge against any meta, we are only with the people who will spike with us.

• fnx You told before you found a player in Grande NE who was 100% Lowlands ... don't know if I should be happy with a sorry from someone who lied before :rolleyes:

2007 - 2010 : NL servers

TT qualifier C 2018 -> Anderson12 (BOB)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

TT finals 2018 - 2019 -> Nathan James (TFD - Uollas meta)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qaulifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + LowLands)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)

Founder LowLands

• I agree with Alcunha. You could’ve just asked8oHilarious tho how you think one forum post (a forum that is barely read compared to years ago) will be sufficient to cause such situation as described in your second possible outcome???? Confused af. Cannot take this seriously.

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• fnx You told before you found a player in Grande NE who was 100% Lowlands ... don't know if I should be happy with a sorry from someone who lied before

Who said that was a lie? It wasn't. You might not know it, but you got sneaky members on your side. Both those facts were true - but back then there was 2 possibility, now I've narrowed it down to Eatie's team doing dirty job for Villains.

so fun you are talking about rules in this server. Spiking is legal strategy, but having bots to farm is not. Calling spiking toxic but doesn't care about botting in your team. care to explain that fnx. My opinion is clear better to spike than to bot.

lol? Nobody on our side bots - there's 100s of bots banned in all 4 quadrants - so either all 4 sides bots or, if this is not your first server, it is travian-market that bots to sell its resources to all 4 sides. And bots spawn in every server - even in finals from what i've heard. So please go get your facts right first.

I mean if you do not know this much - I believe you're just enjoying the attention then. A random noob being noticed by biggies? Just because a bunch of idiots run TG who code anti-spiking policies based on the demands of .com Legend servers, and then excludes the damn Legends from these updates... And if they'd not, you'd have remained a nobody to us.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Who said that was a lie? It wasn't. You might not know it, but you got sneaky members on your side. Both those facts were true - but back then there was 2 possibility, now I've narrowed it down to Eatie's team doing dirty job for Villains.

this guy so unbelievable . i dont get where he goes to collect his info or he is trying to steer away his own team mates crimes onto others shoulder again just like in the past .

• fnx you said that you didn't want to kick cheaters because other metas cheat. That is what I got from reading your forum post. I can have misunderstand,That is fine.

but what is not fine is you calling spiking toxic, and thinking that spiking is worse than cheating, again me reading into your post. But you have the chance to correct me.

so fnx can we agree that spiking is ok and cheating is bad?

also I might be a nobody, but you didn't have to answer me. The only reason I made my first post, was that I'm tired of you bullying players because they use a legal strat.

but we will reach out to THP and help them with defence if you should try buylling them in game.

• i now know what kind of people are you ... let me tell you a story ... one day a boy won the first medal in running race and went to his mom and dad .. be produly " MOM , DAD i won the first medal in running competition" ... Mom asked "how did you win my son when you were used to placed last in running competition" .. he said "mom , i set up bear traps in all the tracks except mine, and my friends and enemies who ran on the tracks lost their legs and i won the medal"... and he added "do you see that mom how much easy to win and also there is no rules saying i shouldn't put bear trap in racing track"... his friends and enemies parents went to him and asked "why did you do it , there were your friends too" .... he replied "there is no rule saying i shouldn't do it"

did you get it what kind of guy are you .... A guy who couldn't able to compete with the players and decided to use wrong way which will hurt even his friends to show off a medal ... have you ever worried about the running competition that is going to to take place ... you think there will be people joining in that when they dont know what trap lies ahead because there is no saying i cant do that ... have you ever worried about the people who lost their legs because of the traps .... you are the person who get happy in others cries .... and Jesus or what ever God you were following couldn't have said any rules about getting happiness in others cries ...they dont even know they are doing wrong because they dont want to know that ... they only want to see other people suffer ... you are just incompetent person who doesnt want to accept that ...

Thank you ... and Good luck for your evil plan .... your god will bless you ....

• losing legs compared to spiking, good one. 1 will get you thrown in jail other is a strategy, but I can guess witch one you will trow people in jail for.

we are not here to compete with you Ore others, we are here to have a casual server, and in the mean time we stand up to bullies like you. We promise that we won't even show our medals.

also its a game, the goal is to get others to suffer, either you cata village, kill hammers Ore other stuff, we just choose to spike. If you are not ok with this, you know what game you can go play.

• losing legs compared to spiking, good one. 1 will get you thrown in jail other is a strategy, but I can guess witch one you will trow people in jail for.

we are not here to compete with you Ore others, we are here to have a casual server, and in the mean time we stand up to bullies like you. We promise that we won't even show our medals.

also its a game, the goal is to get others to suffer, either you cata village, kill hammers Ore other stuff, we just choose to spike. If you are not ok with this, you know what game you can go play.

we are bullies?? Incompetent people gets jealous of other competent people and virtual them as evil one because they dont want to become an competent one instead they can make everyone an incompetent one ...

"the goal is to get other to suffer ??" ... see you pointed out your mind here .... even if we got out hammer ghosted or chiefed or 0 poped we wont suffer because thats the fun of this game ... we will work hard to prevent that from happening .... for example while running in running race ... you may trip , you may get fainted , you may couldnt continue also but he would have enjoyed the fun of running with the players ...

you asked there were cheaters why there cant be a spiker... in running race if he injects adrenaline to run faster and gets first ... but he doesnt hurt the players running with them nor the running competition .... but many times and many players proved that wrong ... cheaters couldnt be able to get a hammer as large as a competent one ....

"we are not here to compete with you or others?? " ah so you are the guy who stands in audience who was not even enjoyed the running and gets jealous of players of the having fun in running competition so you set up a bear trap so that they cant run anymore ... are you that one ??

Thank you ... Good Luck with your evil plan ... go on say whatever reason to correct incompetence....