Com1 Restart Rumors

• i dont know what to laugh at here any more . is it the info or the accusation based on random speculation .

Still, no where near as dumb as accusing me of being fnx ;)

in the mean time we stand up to bullies like you.

also its a game, Ore other stuff, we just choose to spike. If you are not ok with this, you know what game you can go play.

You must be happy on making such a significant impact on the game. All those hammers you destroyed, must have been really satisfying for you :P

After the handful of tts I lost, I'm not sure how I will even go on. I may even have to call the waambulance whilst I set accnt to delete...

I think it's pretty obvious besides being a minor annoyance, spiking is counter productive to the game, hence tg already making game changes,

if you were playing seriously I doubt you and your crew, would be so heavily involved in spiking (or "playing casually" as you call it) whilst looking to change to another server where you'll play to actually compete.

Ironically you do sound a lot like those hypocrites in vices that play the same way, the motto there ofc is to say things one way whilst doing the complete opposite.

I dare say when you stop playing casually you'll also stop the shenanigans in other competitive servers too 8o

• Still, no where near as dumb as accusing me of being fnx ;)

if you cant get sarcasm than my bad sorry to find the wrong guy , oh wait it was not me who made the sarcastic remark though . bats are bird right ? oh no they are not . sad , then why does botman has birdbrain syndrome .

Ironically you do sound a lot like those hypocrites in vices that play the same way, the motto there ofc is to say things one way whilst doing the complete opposite.

more like SGR to be honest .

• no wonder this server is toxic, people think that spiking is the great evil, but cheating is ok.

you are bullies because you try to shame people for playing the game with in the rules.

but you should be shame for supporting cheating.

what is fun for you may not be fun for others, and what is fun for others might not be fun for you. But as long as its fair and whit in the rules, you should stop crying.

we are not saying we will have a big impact on the server because we spike, I'm saying we have a right to do it. We are standing up to the bullies, if you dont like Spiking fight us in game dont cry and try to shame us on forum. But maybe you are to weak to do that, and can only cry on forum.

when we play to compete we dont spike, because you are right its not the best to do when you try to win, but if we dont have that much of a impact you people should really stop crying so much.

but as I said before we are not on this server to compete we are here to spike and stand up to bullies that try to shame us. You just have to deal with it, but apparently you are even to weak to do that, because the only thing you can do is cry on forum.

hopefull we will see some action soon, and not only big words on forum.

• no wonder this server is toxic, people think that spiking is the great evil, but cheating is ok.

you are bullies because you try to shame people for playing the game with in the rules.

but you should be shame for supporting cheating.

what is fun for you may not be fun for others, and what is fun for others might not be fun for you. But as long as its fair and whit in the rules, you should stop crying.

What do you call cheating ?? can you explain with few examples i wonder did you get the meaning of it .... or do you need oxford dictionary ??

bullies ... just because you were not in any meta means we became bullies to you ... where noone accepted you as friends and now blame them as bullies as you have no friends here .... as we are stronger in numbers ..now you claim us as bullies because you dont know what are you doing in this server where you are not welcomed ...

where did i support cheating ... i said cheating is done by many people but that doesnt affect the gameplay of travian ....

fair ??? within the rules ?? so now you are reasoning your argument ... looks like you need to look for another word in dictionary for fair gameplay.... please learn it and enjoy the game

we are not saying we will have a big impact on the server because we spike, I'm saying we have a right to do it. We are standing up to the bullies, if you dont like Spiking fight us in game dont cry and try to shame us on forum. But maybe you are to weak to do that, and can only cry on forum.

when we play to compete we dont spike, because you are right its not the best to do when you try to win, but if we dont have that much of a impact you people should really stop crying so much.

but as I said before we are not on this server to compete we are here to spike and stand up to bullies that try to shame us. You just have to deal with it, but apparently you are even to weak to do that, because the only thing you can do is cry on forum.

hopefull we will see some action soon, and not only big words on forum.

so now you are talking about your right .... who said spiking will not create a big impact in game... it created already a big impact in game which created the multi and garages ... in Old times we can feed a hammer with just by raiding ... there was no need of muli garages ... people will shift thier cata or rams to their PD villages and keep their defense in caps and played well with fun ... but now a days after spiking introduced tons of raiders lost interest in raiding and lost fun in travian and went lazy to create multiple Tech account and garage accounts...

"when we play to compete we dont spike " you knew its not best thing to do ... but you want to do it as you are not welcomed in this server ... so you want to destroy the fun just like the audience guy in running competition who couldnt bear to see the fun and setup traps to destroy their fun ...

yeah yeah you can justify your act as correct one and be proud ...

"the only thing you can do is cry on forum " ?? ha ha ... think all you want ... competent people cries easily but they dont lose hope and get back on his own and achieve the fun.... But incompetent people acts like he is happy by making them sad but they never succeeded once ...

if you want to prove you are competent ... show you are worthy to play travian first ....

P.S ... i am bullying you in forum :D

thank you .. unwelcomed person of this server ...

• cheating doesn't affect the game, lol you must be crazy to say those words. Ofc cheating is affecting the game, if it didn't affect the game why are you during it, and why do all the metas argue about it. Try to play without it for once, and maybe the rest will follow.

alot of our group is in the 4 metas on the server trying to recruit people to the movement. We will probely get kick when people notice us spiking, and that is fair. But really with 4 big metaes on the server it is not hard to get in.

we have no issue with people dont liking spiking and asking travian to change the mechanics. But when you bully and shame players we speak up.

hopefull others will join our movement and fight the good fight.

our motto its better to spike than to bot.

we hope that you someday will join us in this fight and not just crying on forum,

because apparently you are to weak to fight us in game.

we will make travian a good game again, what will you do, other than cheat.

• i came to read aerrow's post here .... soooooooooooooooo big posts ... LOL

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• did you find the meaning of cheating ?? or dont tell me you dont even know how to look up in dictionary ... i told to give some examples of cheating that destroyed the gameplay of travian ...

so you have group now ?? you were in metas ?? dont make me laugh .... we started a forum before COM1 regarding the metas and thier quadrants.... if you are interested and had a group of people as you said ...... you should applied with your team and had a fair fight ... lowlands joined as new here and they took the SW as noone claimed for SW ... that is called fair game ...

what do you call bullying ??? you mean raiding a low pop players ??? then you should be one to be shamed being a low pop one ..

WOW ... now you are starting movement here ??? were you in politics before ??... :P

MOTTO ??? ofcourse you should have a motto ... because you dont need to accept your incompetency ...

you making it a good game ... this is the funniest thing i have ever heard ??? did you watch avengers ?? ultron said "he is going to make earth a good place" ... do you understand his meaning ??

Good luck .... Put up your MOTTO in a frame and place it in museum ... :D

• eatie you great nincompoop, I never said the comment came from you specifically, that said I'm sure you'll agree it was carried on much more then fnx's passing comment.

Who are these bullies that are trying to Shame you? I wonder why it matters when your not really competing here or playing seriously?

Besides spiking isn't just annoying these so called big bullies, actually it damages smaller players much more they don't have such a huge resource income or so many troops.

Do you think it's fair if players decided to follow you and spike your farms, on a server you are competing and do care about ?

Like I said your objective is pretty much moot, instead of hurting the big fish all your really doing is helping them by hurting small players that end up being reluctant to farm, so these big fish or "big bullies" have less players hitting there farms and end up collecting more resources.

If you fail to understand spiking as illogical don't take it from me directly, there is a reason why tg are already in the process of eliminating it from the game.

So enjoy it while you can but don't think your impacting any big player all your doing is hurting the little guy that doesn't have a surplus of resources and troops they can afford to lose.

• we are not a big group more like a few friends that are waiting for our meta to join a server.

bullying is when you try to shame people on the server because they spike but are ok with people cheating.

cheating is using multies and bot to gain more res, maybe I misunderstood you, and that you mean that have a impact on the game, maybe you can clear that up for me.

we could have gone the normal way and have joint one of the metas, but we spread out over the map some joint one of the metas, other dident. We choose to play this way and are having fun with that.

dont be weak, fight it. All I see is people on a forum crying and try to bully. Big words but no action.

better to spike than to bot.

join the movement

• I enjoy the game without feeling the need to have a kind of guilty pleasure. But I am not entitled to judge either way someone's pleasures. Though I consider that too much attention has been given to a subject that will be forgotten in maybe a month from now.

• we are not a big group more like a few friends that are waiting for our meta to join a server.

Coool... what server are you starting soon? :huh:

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• I enjoy the game without feeling the need to have a kind of guilty pleasure. But I am not entitled to judge either way someone's pleasures. Though I consider that too much attention has been given to a subject that will be forgotten in maybe a month from now.

I can fully agree to this, my goal wasent to start a big debate about spiking.

I dident even say anything when people complaint about spiking, because I understand that not all player ls like it. But when people start naming players on a public forum, and try to shame them. We speak up and say that we are some that support them.

our motto, better to spike than to bot. Should be something all players could agree on. But looking on meta leaders statements, that a legal strategy is worse than cheating, no wonder travian is dying.

so there is indeed need for our movement, can you all say it with me.

better to spike than to bot.

• I can only wonder the real motives behind the spiking, but let's have a look at the terms of service set by TG:

https://agb.traviangames.com/terms-en.pdf

Section 11, paragraph 2;

(2) The user undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to
    him when using all the games and websites operated by TRAVIAN GAMES.
    He undertakes to comply with the game rules applicable. Furthermore, he
    undertakes to refrain from the following actions:

• Actions leading to an overload of the servers and/or can considerably adversely affect the game play for other users.

As long as I can tell, spiking in this scale falls under the category of considerably adversely affecting the game play for other users. In other words, spiking is not a legal strategy. If this happens not to be the case in MH's perspective, then I can only wonder why this rule is in place. Not that TG ever cared about their own rules but still. Please apply this rule even once Ameno

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• better to spike than to bot.

Okay, I will give this a try only once. Better spike than to does not make it okay to spike. Why do you compare it to botting to start with? Botting is illegal, same with many other things including, mutli-accounting, garaging etc. None of these should have a place in this game. But the fact that these are done by some players cannot be used to make spiking okay. Any decent player knows how detrimental spiking to the playerbase. If spiking was more of a commonplace, I am sure that no serious player who feeds their troops by raiding would not have played this game. I hope you will see that comparing these two out of nowhere is a complete bs.

And as for the bullying part... What bullying are you talking about? . Spiking is not a legal strat, it is a game abusing mechanic that is overlooked by TG developers. That is why they are fixing this in some other servers and soon will be implemented (we hope) in these servers too. I have nothing else to say if you dont see that spiking turns travian into a farming simulator game as raiding is too dangerous. Sim all the fields, feeder villages, garages, multies + NPC to feed the troops... (When I think about it, it can be TG developers' idea to force people not to raid so that they need to spend more money to feed troops). Any way, all your arguments are void. In either case, you seem to be a troll so no point to argue any of these.

As for the other alliances in the server, funny that people keep liking this guy's posts or not saying anything to criticize - those who are typically the first to jump here to write a wall of text when they find it necessary. I guess, one does not care as long as it does not directly affect them. Or be content with it since it is impacting the enemy. Fair enough.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• I dont think it is in that context the rule is meant to apply.

it's probely if somebody is using the game play to interfere with travian mechanics.

but let's get a offcial statement from travian about it. Ore maybe you should try report it to the mh.

spiking is easy to see, so if it was not legal it would have been easy for the mh to ban. But I have not ever seen someone been banned for spiking.

nice try tho

• nice try tho

I bet developers had no clue in the beginning that this would become a problem. You can see it looking at 5-6 years ago where spiking was not a commonplace as it is today. But people find it easy to take advantage of such unintended mechanics instead of playing it fair. It is similar to finding a bug in the game and trying to beat it by abusing it. You CAN make use of it, but you were not supposed to. Anyway, I am done on this topic.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Okay, I will give this a try only once. Better spike than to does not make it okay to spike. Why do you compare it to botting to start with? Botting is illegal, same with many other things including, mutli-accounting, garaging etc. None of these should have a place in this game. But the fact that these are done by some players cannot be used to make spiking okay. Any decent player knows how detrimental spiking to the playerbase. If spiking was more of a commonplace, I am sure that no serious player who feeds their troops by raiding would not have played this game. I hope you will see that comparing these two out of nowhere is a complete bs.

And as for the bullying part... What bullying are you talking about? . Spiking is not a legal strat, it is a game abusing mechanic that is overlooked by TG developers. That is why they are fixing this in some other servers and soon will be implemented (we hope) in these servers too. I have nothing else to say if you dont see that spiking turns travian into a farming simulator game as raiding is too dangerous. Sim all the fields, feeder villages, garages, multies + NPC to feed the troops... (When I think about it, it can be TG developers' idea to force people not to raid so that they need to spend more money to feed troops). Any way, all your arguments are void. In either case, you seem to be a troll so no point to argue any of these.

As for the other alliances in the server, funny that people keep liking this guy's posts or not saying anything to criticize - those who are typically the first to jump here to write a wall of text when they find it necessary. I guess, one does not care as long as it does not directly affect them. Or be content with it since it is impacting the enemy. Fair enough.

I compare about how much hate there are for a legal strategy, compared how people dont care about cheating.

but should we not let travian decide what is legal Ore not. And not what me Ore other random players decide?

it would be nice if we could get a offcial statement from travian about what Is legal Ore not.

so I ask

is spiking allowed?

is garage allowed and to what exsten is it.

is tech allow, like duals making another account to help out main.

others may get in if there are more gray areas. I dident mention botting and multies because we all know that is not allowed. Even if all people in this tread like it, and allow it in there ally.

but it's funny that every time there is something you dont like, you point to the rules and say its not legal. But you break all the rules when it is good for you

Can you plz before crying about stuff you dont like and say it is against the rules, get a statements from travian that backs your statement up. So all the crying doesn't waste other players time.

just because you are weak, and dont know how to play against spiking, dont just cry on the forum, go and learn to play plz. Then next time we won't see so much crying on the forum and more action on the server.

obi-wan say it with me.

it's better to spike than to bot.

• As for the other alliances in the server, funny that people keep liking this guy's posts or not saying anything to criticize - those who are typically the first to jump here to write a wall of text when they find it necessary. I guess, one does not care as long as it does not directly affect them. Or be content with it since it is impacting the enemy. Fair enough.

Why would we bother when all you guys can do is make up stupid conspiracy theories about how the spikers are Lowland/Vices plants? It's day 40+ spiking a quad impacts the raiders of all quads (especially with the current lack of farms since 90% of them are banned), but the delusional fnx is here claiming that all the 24k defensive points are "SGR troops"? :sleeping::sleeping:

But I have to say, 24k (so far) of our Troops died

You're the ones that turned the forums into a toxic place, don't act surprised when nobody wants to bother with replying to your made up bullshit.:rolleyes:

• eatie you great nincompoop, I never said the comment came from you specifically, that said I'm sure you'll agree it was carried on much more then fnx's passing comment.

agreeing to a sarcasm ... hmm i admit my great sin oh yes that makes together with vice now . dang so deep . i never thought you think so deep .

and botting doesnt .