Com1 Restart Rumors

• Hi. About that points.

• Actions leading to an overload of the servers and/or can considerably adversely affect the game play for other users.

This rule refers to some deliberate actions that can result in breaking the game to other users up to unplayable level (server crash etc). If we apply that to spiking, then on that matter why not apply that to killing someone's WWK at home. This action would definitely "adversely affect the game play" for the WWK owner and their team.

Back to the spiking issue and more serious note - devs are currently discussing it, as I mentioned in another thread dedicated to that shortly before. I will come back to you in the nearest future with more information about it. Some time within next 10 days or so (can't say more presicely due to upcoming bank holidays).

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Well I can give you some of the contents of the "official statement" that you are craving for, from a realistic perspective;

1. Garage is allowed, unlimited (only game mechanics limit the use, i.e. hammer building time).

2. If garage is allowed, personal farms, "techs", are also allowed since same mechanic.

3. Multi accounts are not allowed but no one is caught because of the use of VPN and TOR.

Given those three points, there will be a growing amount of techs from server to server until the rule 1.1. is changed to be strict about garage use.

Idk what's you point in spiking when you are literally hurting everyone except those who cheat. Way to go man, way to go.

You're the ones that turned the forums into a toxic place, don't act surprised when nobody wants to bother with replying to your made up bullshit.:rolleyes:

I may have to disagree with that one from personal experience <X

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• is spiking allowed? is garage allowed and to what exsten is it. is tech allow, like duals making another account to help out main.

just because you are weak, and dont know how to play against spiking, dont just cry on the forum, go and learn to play plz. Then next time we won't see so much crying on the forum and more action on the server.

None are allowed but we all know how slow TG is to enforce its own rules. I already said million times that we (at least I) do not condone any sort of abuse (from botting to techs).

Oh and please, we know how to play against any kind of retardation. Don't ever think that you are the first toxic guy this group has played against. And typical "crying" argument. Signature of the guy of "I have no other logical arguments".

Why would we bother when all you guys can do is make up stupid conspiracy theories about how the spikers are Lowland/Vices plants?

It is more of the other way around (being silent > conspiracies) but w/e. Now' I am truly done with this topic.

Let's see how the server plays out going forward.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• if you have a group that is waiting for to join a server why couldnt you do so .... so i as said you are the one in audience who placed a bear trap in competition because you are incompetent.... :D :D

we are just saying spiking affects the travian main perspective "raiding" ...

cheating means that ??? thats all ??? if you get resouces for settler push from ally means cheating ?? if you made a friend who can work as PD for you and making him send you resources to build up hammer fast ??? is it cheating ?? its because he have a mate to play with not a loner like you .... and already said ... competent raiders already proved them wrong that even if people make bots and tech and garages .... a competent raider can make a big hammer than he is ...

BOTs??? who do you think MH is banning all over the server ... spiking person cant be banned as they dont know as it affect the whole game of travain ... thats why they introduced the rule in PTP and tested it .... Now the developers are working hard to implement it in legends ... if you think spiking is not bad why do you think they accepted our queries to do so .....

learn first .... Raiding is the main thing in this game ... if you destroy it ... noone will like it ....

• Nice hopefull people can stop with folish claim about what is legal ore not, just because they dont like the game play.

Hopefull travian can upgrade there action against bot and multis. Maybe take a look on what is happing in the online poker world, where they are also fighting bots, where you can get banned for bot like behavior and maybe also ban people who gets the advanges the bot provides.

But one of the main issues on this server is that people cant agree that spiking is better than botting. When you can do that, then lets talk about what issues spiking do.

But realy stop crying and L2P

• None are allowed but we all know how slow TG is to enforce its own rules. I already said million times that we (at least I) do not condone any sort of abuse (from botting to techs).

Oh and please, we know how to play against any kind of retardation. Don't ever think that you are the first toxic guy this group has played against. And typical "crying" argument. Signature of the guy of "I have no other logical arguments".

It is more of the other way around (being silent > conspiracies) but w/e. Now' I am truly done with this topic.

Let's see how the server plays out going forward.

You say that but travian dosent why should what you say go.

You only say this to legitimise your cheating.

Make up that spiking is not allowed so I dont have to care about my team is cheating.

I have lots of arguments, im sorry what you are saying is weak and sounds like crying.

Hopefull one day we can play on a server where it is clear what is allowed and what is not, mostly so people dont cry much.

maybe we have misunderstood you because what you describe here is legal and fair gameplay.

Nice to know that you are in on the spiking is better than botting.

Come on say it with me.

• But one of the main issues on this server is that people cant agree that spiking is better than botting. When you can do that, then lets talk about what issues spiking do.

Imo no reasonable person will ever agree that botting is worse than spiking. Both are extremely toxic ways of playing the game and should be treated as such.

And as far as I'm concerned, spiking is more toxic since it affects everyone in a negative way. Botters gain advantage only for themselves.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• and this why there is need for our movement. When legal strategy is worse than cheating.

I hope that people who reads this and agree with us will start a account on the server and will start spiking. The movement needs you.

Better spike than bot.

• its a waste to talk to brainless people ... you are just an incompetent fellow .... Keep dreaming noone will accept your Motto here ... as long as they are incompetent as you ....

you were talking about cheating and all ... have you ever seen one built a lvl 21 field ever .... i saw a competent raider build one ...not the one with tons of garages and bots ....

looks like your accounts are not even worthy than the bots ....

Good Luck ... this for you "Cast pearls before swine" :P

• and this why there is need for our movement. When legal strategy is worse than cheating.

I hope that people who reads this and agree with us will start a account on the server and will start spiking. The movement needs you.

Better spike than bot.

K . press F to pay respect .

Are you guys seriously that narrow minded? Any sense for principles?

I said that spiking is more toxic. I can't come up with a reason to think the other way around. When A gains an unfair advantage for one and B affects everyone negatively, how could A be less toxic than B?

Botting is against the rules and it should be. We all can agree on that. But please give me a reason to change my mind and agree with you on the toxicity of these two.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• When notting is left, then you can alwayes insult.

If you arent part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I just hope that other players in lowlands care about cheaters in there rank.

Help making travian a better game, start spiking not tommorw but today.

Join the movement

• Are you guys seriously that narrow minded? Any sense for principles?

I said that spiking is more toxic. I can't come up with a reason to think the other way around. When A gains an unfair advantage for one and B affects everyone negatively, how could A be less toxic than B?

Botting is against the rules and it should be. We all can agree on that. But please give me a reason to change my mind and agree with you on the toxicity of these two.

You think it is toxic, have you ever tryet figting it. try that next time dont just run to the forum and cry.

Its a legal strategy and trying to legitimise spiking as toxic just make you look weak.

Maybe you should go play another game, that will suits players like you more. Il promise you can still cry on the forum, because it looks like that is what you are best at.

First it was not legal

Then it was toxic, what will you try next.

When people are fighting your cause that much, you know that there is a need for it.

• But please give me a reason to change my mind and agree with you on the toxicity of these two.

If it's not not toxic then what is it? Strategy against who? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• If it's not not toxic then what is it? Strategy against who? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you tell me?

most people do it to get a reaction, and boy do they get one.

we do it for other reasons.

we do it to stand against people who shame legal strategies, and to show support for people who are being bullied.

we do it to go against people who call out legal gameplay to legitimize there own cheating.

we do it because we think people should be able to play as they chose whit in the rules. And we want travian not only to be a sim game where you mindless send raid list out every 10 min.

so for a better travian.

we hope that more people will join our movement to get rid of those toxic players.

better to spike than to bot

• fnx you said that you didn't want to kick cheaters because other metas cheat. That is what I got from reading your forum post. I can have misunderstand,That is fine.

but what is not fine is you calling spiking toxic, and thinking that spiking is worse than cheating, again me reading into your post. But you have the chance to correct me.

so fnx can we agree that spiking is ok and cheating is bad?

how the hell you reached that conclusion of Spiking is ok cheating is not from Spiking is worse than Cheating? Of course spiking is worse, you make the game unbearable for players who do not cheat and are raiding inactives to build up their hammers. Spiking's survivors are the ones who cheat - the ones whose game is not affected by it - the storage users and the tech users. If i ever anywhere said Spiking is better than cheating, it was a mistake. One is punishing the fair players while the other one still does what he's doing....

Also - reading my posts I call both tech and storage users as cheaters - but TG doesn't call either of those cheaters rather than calls both as Team Players. So - again, go get your facts right. In my book they're cheating, not based on mods and Multihunters to whom we've repeatedly reportedly such players.

You're the ones that turned the forums into a toxic place, don't act surprised when nobody wants to bother with replying to your made up bullshit.

Kid, you're the ones who blames others for doing the same thing as you're doing and yet you still believe that it's others who make the forums toxic and not you. I'd love to search for a server without Villains to avoid all this headache you give from your hypocritical statements.

we do it because we think people should be able to play as they chose whit in the rules. And we want travian not only to be a sim game where you mindless send raid list out every 10 min.

Based on your definition, raiding techs is legal - it's playing within the rules. Also storing hammers is legal. Then why exactly are you calling others cheaters? If it's only the bots - go take up your stance with the travian-market please.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• A bit hard comparing what happened in NZ (or whatever attack in the world) to spiking. Mybe he's not him who need to chill.

To be fair, it was james who resembled spiking to terrorism first. Also it is not comparing the actions themselves but the idiocy behind the so called manifestation. Also, nice to see some Vices opinion on all this matter of spiking finally.

I would suggest people to just to stop taking him seriously. We all tried to reason, it doesnt work. Comparing botting to spiking to make this argument is itself a total nonsense. Nobody has ever defended botting so bringing up botting in so called motto is illogical. Why does it have to be spiking OR botting? If you want to voice your opinion, go manifest against both, lol. Also aerrowsathish has put it clearly - that raiding is a core mechanic in this game and trying to hinder that cannot possibly be helping travian.

It is actually ludicrous to argue that raiding is simming, fully knowing that spiking will lead to REAL simming, a.k.a. massive accounts with garages. Haven't seen such inconsistency in reasoning long time.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• I think I have said all I have to say about spiking, and the mod think I have postet a bit much about that, so il respect that and try to tone it down in the future.

fnx

i dont think that creating tech Ore rading them is ok.

about storage, this is a rule you have made up. You have found a line in the rules and you think it is about storage. Can you plz back it up with some statements from travian. Because they dont think that the rule is that way.

before you can do that you just sound like a player that make up nonsens to legitimize cheating on your own team.

Heard of the shooter in New Zealand a month ago? You sound just like him in his manifest. You know very well that you want attention and you descend to irrational methods to get it.

Really, get some help. This ain't normal behavior. There's plenty of self help sites that you can go to and start improving your life in a meaningful way. I'm sure that what you are doing here does not serve you in a positive way.

you should be able to call me a attention seeker that need help, without dragging stuf like that into it.

• There should be no doubt that skype4theV is an attention seeker. Not the first time we have seen this type of talk on a server.

but as I said before we are not on this server to compete we are here to spike and stand up to bullies that try to shame us. You just have to deal with it, but apparently you are even to weak to do that, because the only thing you can do is cry on forum.

hopefull we will see some action soon, and not only big words on forum.

I must admit that I am wishing that all of the OC's and people with working hammers will decide to do some practice runs and light up the rally point of skype4theV's alliance.

Maybe I am a dreamer but eradication of rodents should be a top priority anywhere.

• Kid, you're the ones who blames others for doing the same thing as you're doing and yet you still believe that it's others who make the forums toxic and not you. I'd love to search for a server without Villains to avoid all this headache you give from your hypocritical statements.

Yeah man,

The funny thing, KID, is that you did go to another server...

Without VILLAINS/VICES...

And instead of avoiding a headache, you seemed to have brought players back to this server who's sole intention is to screw with SGR...and VICES didn't have to do a thing. :D:D Maybe you need to look very objectively and what you do and say and make some friends (you'll need them)...instead of doing stuff to p1ss people off (like Lowlands).

Obi-Wan wrote:

To be fair, it was james who resembled spiking to terrorism first. Also it is not comparing the actions themselves but the idiocy behind the so called manifestation. Also, nice to see some Vices opinion on all this matter of spiking finally.

Fair enough...was only supposed to be a cheeky comment with no association to recent events or horrible sh*t like that. I suppose a more appropriate term would probably be "griefing". But yeah, no point really arguing with this guy - we won't convince him otherwise.