Com1 Restart Rumors

• susetahnaivart I'm pretty sure Fnx's home server is com1, afterall he is one of sgr's long term key leaders. I think most expert leaders, would agree it's a smart move to check and keep tabs on emerging talent from .com domains, especially as more often then not good players end up trying com1 at some stage.

Fnx is certainly no kid he even helped school vices meta leader Sanket who owes a lot of credit to fnx on the skilled noob he has become.

As for the spiking vices really shouldn't have to be poked and prodded to respond, as a community it's important we relay a strong message back to tg (travian games), a squeaky wheel often gets oiled. And if we remained silent about it there would be no pressing issue for travian games to want to fix at all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Fnx is certainly no kid he even helped school vices meta leader Sanket who owes a lot of credit to fnx on the skilled noob he has become.

Gnah have to disagree with this Fakenews chump. That credit goes to AFS.

• Well, I didnt mean it in a bad way. I know that you said it lightheartedly. Valt's comments should have been read in the same spirit.

Also, James, if you are referring to ts29, you don't know what happened in the other server. If you believe that our actions/what we do or toxicity made us have more enemies and brought them here, you should talk to Sarcy. We made so many friends and just had fun in that casual server. You cannot really blame fnx or anyone else for having obsessed 1-2 haters who got their bums kicked there.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Ofc I'm an attention seeker, that is kind of the point when you post on a public forum. Gee sometimes people should really be reading what they writing before they post. Then they might not end up posting nonsense.

I dont think that the oc of the server will band together. Because it will only show that even 4 big metas can't stop us.

why do you think they only cry on forum?

because they are weak and can only fight on forum with there shaming and bullying.

• Also, James, if you are referring to ts29, you don't know what happened in the other server. If you believe that our actions/what we do or toxicity made us have more enemies and brought them here, you should talk to Sarcy. We made so many friends and just had fun in that casual server. You cannot really blame fnx or anyone else for having obsessed 1-2 haters who got their bums kicked there.

I don't know what happened in that server, you're right - but 4 servers worth of history is enough to show that someone's 'friend-making-skills' aren't on par of where they need to be...especially in a server like this.

• its pointless to fight you . most of us really dont even care except sgr cause why not . they got a reason try cry for after so long time to hide their cheaters and bring spiking at forefront of discussion . other than that , you would not even get a chance even quarter of the replies you are getting right now . so just get a room with sgr now and be happy , i know you are a loner and sgr needs you most at this time . lets all be happy and yeah no of the others do actually care .

• @James, ts29 was great fun. wish every server was like that. Truly the best dualling experience I have every had. I agree with Obi I think some great new friendships made because of that server. It would be sad to think we did pick up some haters.

ummm

did the skype4 person say I what I posted was nonsense? Dang.

and no skype4

not everyone that comes to the forum is an attention seeker

for some of us the forum is a place to connect whether we are playing on the server or not.

• And I taught AFS, so... :P

and I taught you all that taught all the other noobs, so I am the grandpa for y'all. lol

so it's actually my fault.

all clear now, let's bash a different topic now :)

C.

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• talking of new topic!

FOX leader is a pro noob . Catting NAP accounts :D:D:D

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sometimes I think SGR leaders are way too nice, insolence deserves to be punished. If I was leading sgr I would have arranged for the leader of fox to be zerod and made an example out of the account.

We should show foxes leader how we deal with players that mess with teams we have relations with, even if they have to learn the hard way!

• send fox leader to the dr Phils ranch

• Fnx is certainly no kid he even helped school vices meta leader Sanket who owes a lot of credit to fnx on the skilled noob he has become.

(Cwl) U just cannot stay relevant without bringing up my name ? . All Fnx Schooled me was in things he accuses me of doing in villians/vices. There were a few tactical things i have picked up from him and a few i have shared with him too. We do share a healthy relation off forums but in here its just gone from bad to worse which is why i stay away :P Only way i come back is if Monkey starts posting (cwl)

Gnah have to disagree with this Fakenews chump. That credit goes to AFS.

Absolutely true :D I have picked up a lot from a lot of players around but the most i learnt was when we dualed on V Noobz (Cwl)

Like never take settler rewards in spawn no matter what :D

Travian is a community game you cannot truly master everything on your own (cwl)

And I only serve one true Master and that is the chaos Bringer Himself whose tactical 50% 15c croppers have been the most influential thing in game on com3 a few rounds ago. Lord Chaos Aka Syedsf :P

Greed is Good :D

• First time BAT MAN agreed with me on something !! :/:/:/

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine