Com1 Restart Rumors

• First time BAT MAN agreed with me on something !! :/:/:/

I'm sure even your capable of sound insights from time to time.

Nor should you be surprised if I tell you how it is, even if it means I don't get liked from vices or miss out on receiving the coveted brownie points.

That's what it means to wear the Batman badge of honor, unlike vices and those like Eatie I'm not afraid to share more then just one side of a story ;)

Wether it's about more then 20+ players caught red handed in vices receiving bans or a missdeed done to sgr, I'm not going to hold back not untill the whole story is told in hd.

There were a few tactical things i have picked up from him We do share a healthy relation off forums

Ofc you do I'd be lieing if I said you didn't owe him a lot of credit and vice versa not forgetting Syed the chaos king too.

As you say it's a communal game, I loved how all the big egos tried to jump in and take all the credit for themselves lol shame so many players have to act like tools.

Very good point you brought up too, off forums relations are very different between players. Thinking back to my earlier post about a huge level of respect I've found between vices and sgr in game, however obviously very much begrudgingly so on the forums here :P

Now time for vices to stop acting friendly and get back to what there best at, mudslinging and turtling :D

Post was edited 4 times, last by Bat Man ().

• OOF, Vice top raider caught again and banned for the 2nd time :D:D What is the alibi this time? :/

Ya'll should've gotten the multi-account protection plan that HB had, its working like a charm for him :D

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• OOF, Vice top raider caught again and banned for the 2nd time :D:D What is the alibi this time? :/

Ya'll should've gotten the multi-account protection plan that HB had, its working like a charm for him :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• i can understand why biggus lost something precious to him after the ban but also heard his pd was banned too . interesting all in SGR now , wow . heard TEN gave them a little spanking a while ago . any reports ? Mist4

• eatie Yes, there was a little scuffle in the greyzone. One of our players was getting pushed around 1v2 by Biggus and his "PD" , so we decided to jump in and let Biggus know that we're there and we're watching :D

We didn't really do that much damage, but we wrecked Biggus's 15-cropper village which I assume is his future capital maybe? I'm sure he'll get plenty of help from his "buddy" Panasonixm anyway, so he'll rebuild fast for sure!

Here's the report of the only battle/casualties that took place, the rest of the reports just show destroyed cropfields and some buildings so I didn't include them.

[TEN X] Petrini07 vs. [SGR|Red] Biggus

https://travian-tool.com/WTVywMo5cu

https://prnt.sc/niwv77

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• i can understand why biggus lost something precious to him after the ban but also heard his pd was banned too . interesting all in SGR now , wow . heard TEN gave them a little spanking a while ago . any reports ? Mist4

I think I grabbed all reports about that :) why you are interested about that btw? :)

He and his pd got banned cos of suspect multi, but I heard they explained with eamils and some other prooves about not multing, then they got unbanned.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless + many other servers then breaks about 2 years... and still NOOB.

• I think I grabbed all reports about that :) why you are interested about that btw? :)

He and his pd got banned cos of suspect multi, but I heard they explained with eamils and some other prooves about not multing, then they got unbanned.

its very serious when someone loses something precious like that XD . looks like the guy already had multiple multis in multi dimension so probably his real thing might still be not lost . i pray for him with utmost sincerity .

• I think I grabbed all reports about that :) why you are interested about that btw? :)

Vices care more about multing then they do reports Saku, rumour is this round they'll be crying wolf more to mh then there able to attack us on the battle field. Just like they did last round, unless they grow a pair and stop hiding in there shell like frightened turtles..

Vices are still upset 20+ players of there own got banned, not sure what dimension players like Eatie are in or the fantasy tales they like to spread, it's certainly not relevant to sgr.

Saku It's kind of sad that good honest players in sgr are not presumed innocent first, mh just slaps ban on them without any proof only to have to lift the ban later for an early mistake and foolhardy decision that should never of have happened in the first place.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't common knowledge, where the real cheaters are.. They lost last round against us, even had more players banned then they have this round so far.

I say this to all of you villains that continuously break the rules and cry wolf to mh about sgr, why don't you actually try fighting us on the battle field, instead of perpetuating these useless shenanigans, they did nothing for you in the past except lose you the server.

Historically Vices used to be known as a team of champions that could fight as well as sgr or any great team. This ceased to continue after they recruited from another meta and became an oversized zerg unable to outwit sgr dcs and stopped fighting the good fight all together...

Making SGR the team to beat and vices the top tier losers.

Rumour is vices have already started fighting there own boredom again, is this true?

Would love to hear from someone in vices to discuss this rumour further, preferably not Eatie..or anyone embellishing fantasy.

Sanket plz tell me your not going to turtle again. It's boring for sgr and our dcs too if we don't see a few red swords..

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• eatie Bat_

Nice having some non-friendlies on this server :D Gives me motivation to play hard to destroy you.. athough looks like Bat_ has nothing to be destroyed..

eatie I dont think you remember but we had a nice game on ptp ts19 where your bravado went down the drain with Heathen armies at your doorstep :D Good luck here

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay

comx3: Smack

com1: GoldBaby

• Bat Man not you :D :D :D this is a different bat :D

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay

comx3: Smack

com1: GoldBaby

• Another one bites the dust, first Himo splats a hammer then he gets himself banned.Talk about dropping the ball!

Rumour is vices will also turn a blind eye and give him more chances as is usually the case ;)

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3140/MgzfUBNF

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=-8&y=17

31a26y.jpg[url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]

Post was edited 8 times, last by Bat Man: Added meme because vices play with no honor and got way too many cheats ().

• Another one bites the dust, first Himo splats a hammer then he gets himself banned.Talk about dropping the ball!

Rumour is vices will also turn a blind eye and give him more chances as is usually the case ;)

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3140/MgzfUBNF

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=-8&y=17

Well, I thought thats way to protect his oasis. I just wonered about his banning reason.

And, actually he has double size hammer so splat as half of his. I also wondered why he sent half of hammer not fully.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless + many other servers then breaks about 2 years... and still NOOB.