Com1 Restart Rumors

• Well, I thought thats way to protect his oasis. I just wonered about his banning reason.

And, actually he has double size hammer so splat as half of his. I also wondered why he sent half of hammer not fully.

I think it's hard for any sgr player to know for sure how vices are cheating Saku. You could say vices wrote the book on cheating, with almost 30 players caught already they may need to rethink there methods, that's for sure!

This is how I imagine vices leader reacted after himo got caught.

[url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]

• We should rename this thread to Com1 Talks about banned and Cheating ....

Thankfully artefacts are around the corner hopefully it's not marred by more cheating. I was looking forward to praising vices for having the balls to attack thinking they might be coming out of there turtle shells, had it not been ofc for the attacker sprung for cheating, sometimes I wonder if vices are there own worst enemy..

Here's hoping we can get a clean run from all sides for the artefact race unspoiled by cheats from any team.

• Yawn, nice to see the New accounts registering so they can steal arties in BP again this round. At least some people are settling the villages themselves so we can enjoy some pre arty jostling for position

Can we all agree its slimy? If TG aren't going to change registrations/put restrictions on attacking artefacts after recently leaving BP. Then the leaders of the COM1 metas should really just agree not to do it and have zero tolerance for the players that "go rogue"

• the leaders of the COM1 metas should really just agree not to do it and have zero tolerance for the players that "go rogue"

Yeh we have agreed to it. Just like we have agreed to not have any multies nor tech accounts and so on. Funny game isnt it?

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• tech accounts

TechLivesMatter

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• Yeh we have agreed to it. Just like we have agreed to not have any multies nor tech accounts and so on. Funny game isnt it?

Sounds like the classic, we only cheat because the other side cheat too argument?

• Sounds like the classic, we only cheat because the other side cheat too argument?

Well it's like this, when you've already seen at least 25 to 30 vices accounts caught and banned, we need to remember the actual real number is expected to be much higher then those caught likely more then double those figures, and that's a very conservative projection (even the amazing people that serve as our mh admit it's beyond a long shot for them to catch everyone)

If we look at how other teams compete for the vile prize and draw comparisons, so few other players have actually been banned from other teams.

To put it in greater perspective. you would need to combine all of the major alliances and sadly it still wouldn't even come close to vices numbers that have been banned. Problem is even if alliances wanted too there not equipped in the dark arts to know how to be able to compete with vices in this area.

When many vices wrote earlier in a vain attempt to defend there actions, it was clear they knew far more about cheating then the average layman does, citing examples like tor and expert ways they've learnt how to get around the rules which we have been accustomed to following.

I know some in sgr report and attack these type of players but as a whole most of the travian community couldn't be bothered and pretty much allow these kind of experienced cheats to prosper through inaction, which some would argue makes you almost as bad as a 1/4 or half the vices players who think the rules don't need to apply to them...

• What pushes? I suggested we do it and never got an MM about it. Told them we should set it up good, get it to 19s and bunker it.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• it's been 24hr since arti release and 12hr since VICES 0 pop OP yet I see no post from batman about vice cheating =O am i dreaming or batman really thought that blaming about cheating won't hide SGR mistakes now :/

• 3957355b87283b66b2e2dc69b6806fcd.png

Seems like SGR just can't catch a break. It doesn't seem like all those pushes for Killstreak were worth it:D

:D:D:D:D^^^^

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• eatie Bat_

Nice having some non-friendlies on this server :D Gives me motivation to play hard to destroy you.. athough looks like Bat_ has nothing to be destroyed..

eatie I dont think you remember but we had a nice game on ptp ts19 where your bravado went down the drain with Heathen armies at your doorstep :D Good luck herej

just logged on here and noticed this--no longer playing this server. so unfortunately you cannot destroy me lol

btw, I just logged into the server and realized my account is still going, quickly hit delete account after

• Sounds like the classic, we only cheat because the other side cheat too argument?

I dont play. why waste your trash on me. and I'd like to see the alleged tech accounts in the NE... it's just sad how this server ended up. have fun with it if you can. idk if anyone can call this "high level" play anymore.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt