Com1 Restart Rumors

• Since it's not clear what the rule mean you can argue that all def accounts should get banned for deffing others then themself?
    I mean if you would play for your own accounts best benefit wouldnt you always defend yourself?

I thought we went through this multiple times already. I dont have anything to say if you cannot differentiate between helping alliance mate and existing in a server with SOLE purpose of boosting another account.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• . I dont have anything to say if you cannot differentiate between helping alliance mate and existing in a server with SOLE purpose of boosting another account.

So you're not helping a alliance mate if you push them res with or offer parking?
    Alrighty you seem like a great dude but i need to sleep keep up the gods work with keeping com1 free from dirty cheaters in your saint ally SGR.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• The infamous Wolfie would have played for vices side if he didnt join us. he was being recruited by both sides and joined us due to a "debt" to a friend.

I won't get too involved since I've had this conversation/argument about 6000 times and it seems opinions will not change from either side. But this statement about Wolf is simply untrue.

I think I've mentioned this before, but Wolf would NOT have joined our alliance. I don't know who he got the invitation from - it was not from a leader though. I have tried recruiting a lot of people, but not him. I have talked to him several times and never have I even remotely hinted at an invitation. That's because like several other individuals (ZeuS, Meteo0), we don't want him - its just not worth it. We have enough difficult people that get themselves into the ally, we don't need to invite people who's reputation precedes them.

Whether we were the underdogs is clearly up to debate and each side has their own opinion

:)

• Don't you refer me to the meme rule of 1.1 i'm highly doubt a single player got banned for that pathetic writing of a rule.

A lot of accounts got banned due to that rule :) I personally got 20+ accounts serving some of the most notorious multi-accounters banned (they were banned for not playing to their own benefit, not for being multies) on com2 a few years ago. Heck, just last year, I got obvious tech/multies banned with the same rule on ts29.com.

To me, (and some of the MH, before TG decided to please the tourney, .ru, and w/e crowd) the spirit of the rule is very clear. An account only made to be raided by another account, or only serving as a parking spot for that account, nothing else = against the rules.

A lot of players are quitting over this issue. As you say yourself, a lot of players in Villains dislike it too. I blame SGR too, though it was Villains bringing the trend to com1. So yes, great job for making a lot of people quit the game, not as if the player numbers weren't dwindling enough as it was.

Edit: the rule was also a way to hit obvious multi-accounts, that weren't being detected as multies, but clearly were so. Now there's less chance to punish/delete multi-accounts too.

• A lot of accounts got banned due to that rule I personally got 20+ accounts serving some of the most notorious multi-accounters banned (they were banned for not playing to their own benefit, not for being multies) on com2 a few years ago. Heck, just last year, I got obvious tech/multies banned with the same rule on ts29.com.

Are you sure this is the case?
    Since MHs are not allowed to share with you why accounts are banned i mean :P

A lot of players are quitting over this issue. As you say yourself, a lot of players in Villains dislike it too. I blame SGR too, though it was Villains bringing the trend to com1.

I think this point is pretty invalid tbh.
    For all the time i've played travian there has always been park accounts for WWKs/Personal deffers & other accounts helping a main one.
    Just beacuse you raid them and get more attention it's causing people to stop playing?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Since MHs are not allowed to share with you why accounts are banned i mean :P

You see 5 accounts with similar names and profiles that are settled conveniently around a large account. You report them and they get banned. It doesn't take an Einstein to infer what happened there.

• You see 5 accounts with similar names and profiles that are settled conveniently around a large account. You report them and they get banned. It doesn't take an Einstein to infer what happened there.

They could get banned for multis?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• They could get banned for multis?

Main account doesn't get banned which would have if it was multies. These are also experienced players - they would never blatantly have multies without vpn or whatever. The MH looks at the account and if there is enough evidence, these would get banned, even if they are registered from different IP etc. I guess there is no systematic way to detect this and if you are smart enough, you would never get caught but it is what it is.

The bottom line is, just because the rule is not strongly enforceable or perfectly implementable, doesnt mean that it is there. It is crystal clear to me from the wording of the rule is that you cannot have an account that ONLY to pushes resources/stores troops of another account - which tech accounts are, by definition.

Anyway, lets leave it here.

• Main account doesn't get banned which would have if it was multies.

Wrong :))))
    Not really sure where you got the information about this being true.

The bottom line is, just because the rule is not strongly enforceable or perfectly implementable, doesnt mean that it is there. It is crystal clear to me from the wording of the rule is that you cannot have an account that ONLY to pushes resources/stores troops of another account - which tech accounts are, by definition.

Also if you were such a saint and against the bloody cheaters, why are you a tech account yourself?
    https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=826
    I supose this is your account, i mean if you're not a tech/help account why would you be allyless? Since you clearly belong to SGR.

To me, (and some of the MH, before TG decided to please the tourney, .ru, and w/e crowd) the spirit of the rule is very clear.

It's pretty funny to me how people think everything is allowed on tourney and noone ever gets banned.
    The last 2-3 years insane amounts of tech accounts/multis is being banned for every meta and alot of top accounts getting banned for nonsence.
    MHs over there are way more strict in their punishments & give way harsher punishments.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Wrong :))))
    Not really sure where you got the information about this being true.

Also if you were such a saint and against the bloody cheaters, why are you a tech account yourself?
    https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=826
    I supose this is your account, i mean if you're not a tech/help account why would you be allyless? Since you clearly belong to SGR.

I guess it is up to MH to decide what gets banned but it is only logical to me that the main account gets some punishment which they do in most scenarios. Have many examples of it.

Sorry to spoil your excitement, but it is my account and no, I am not a tech/helper. I guess you are experienced enough to know that there are reasons to leave the alliance temporarily. I will join back shortly.

• I guess you are experienced enough to know that there are reasons to leave the alliance temporarily. I will join back shortly.

:(
    Havent seen your account and someone said you were a tech.
    Was a shot in the dark!

I guess it is up to MH to decide what gets banned but it is only logical to me that the main account gets some punishment which they do in most scenarios. Have many examples of it.

Problem is many multis don't get caught with main accounts IP but just the other multis so only multis gets banned.
    Also the punishment for multis on nonfinals server is just lol.
    You get no punishment on your main account you only get asked what accounts that you want deleted & what you want to keep.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Why are you guys discussing about banned / multis / tech again n again ..... don't you guys have anything else to talk ? or reports to share ? ...

let's say Vices cheats a lot but so does Sgr ? both of the teams do it n have their own way of doing it ....stop pointing finger like kids

• Whether we were the underdogs is clearly up to debate and each side has their own opinion

Depends if you consider yourself to fight 1v3 by default. if that was the case then maybe. it was kinda evenly matched in the end.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Are you sure this is the case?
    Since MHs are not allowed to share with you why accounts are banned i mean

Heard it from the multi/tech owners themselves. So yes.

I think this point is pretty invalid tbh.
    For all the time i've played travian there has always been park accounts for WWKs/Personal deffers & other accounts helping a main one.

Just beacuse you raid them and get more attention it's causing people to stop playing?

Full dedicated garages have only come in recent years here on .com (at least in the amounts we see them now). Sure, it was normal (and to me is perfectly fine), to allow someone to park 20-40k troops in your cap later on in the game, because you have spare crop. These are accounts that have one single purpose though - to be garages, and that is their goal from before the server even starts. There's no comparing the two, but the tech proponents always do so to muddle up the discussion.

Because you raid them + because teams are spamming out 800k+ WWKs that haven't been anywhere near raiding half of the rank 10 raiders at any time during the server.

It's pretty funny to me how people think everything is allowed on tourney and noone ever gets banned.
    The last 2-3 years insane amounts of tech accounts/multis is being banned for every meta and alot of top accounts getting banned for nonsence.
    MHs over there are way more strict in their punishments & give way harsher punishments.

100% strawman argument. I didn't say anything about MHs not banning techs on tourney. But techs are used openly by every meta on finals, to an extreme degree compared to anywhere else - and, representatives primarily playing tourney advocated the removal of the rule and full allowance of techs at the Munich meeting with TG. That is what I was refering to.

• Heard it from the multi/tech owners themselves. So yes.

Guess .com MHs are better then SE's then :O Not bad.

representatives primarily playing tourney advocated the removal of the rule and full allowance of techs at the Munich meeting with TG. That is what I was refering to.

This is not something i was aware of since i'm way too lazy to raid such posts.

But techs are used openly by every meta on finals, to an extreme degree compared to anywhere else

Can't argue with that, missunderstood your point i guess.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Guess .com MHs are better then SE's then :O Not bad.

Some of them I guess, and only sometimes..

comx for example has been having notoriously bad MHing. Two/three rounds ago (I think?) one of the top accounts on the server admitted that they had been running bots and scripts all server, and posted a spreadsheet of their 20 multies. They took it to an extreme level to see if they would get banned... Even reported themselves to MH - and nothing was done.

There have been other big issues with some .com MHs, but unrelated to the multi/tech discussion, and I better not bring it up here :P

And well, that .se and .com MHs (and the same goes for other domains) have been acting differently is one of the reasons TG wants that part of rule 1.1 removed. They want uniform MHing/punishing across the domains. The same could still have happened if the spirit of the rule was clarified (e.g. accounts only made to garage for another account/only be raided by other accounts = disallowed), but for TG it is easier to just allow it all outright (and also what most tourney representatives wanted in Munich).

I know you have seen the outcry against techs on anglo though, and I can tell you there has been a lot of the same here on .com. So it should be clear that a great part of the playerbase does not approve of this change.