Com1 Restart Rumors

• oh common so you are saying he is raiding fairly ? not even a single raid from him going on cross quad farms/natrars n his raids numbers magically increase by 1m-2m every few hours when the rank 2 guy gap starts decreasing i guess it's maybe bcoz of the new TS buff you mention :blabla:

LOL read the post again kiddo :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• you are all talk maan. Big mouth on such a newbie

what ever you say mr. tech maester. such skill required

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• I still find it amazing that a lot of people will piss on eachother while doing the same thing.

And since TG allowed tech accounts, doing it further won't really have any effect at all.

• who is doing the same thing? (:

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• who is doing the same thing? (:

Pretty sure many on com have used techs as much as the other, maybe not you personally, but everyone will claim their game is fair on the forum anyway, so there's that.

Even if you knew someone in your team has them and you didn't report them you were just as good as them.

Not reporting allies using them, but only opponents using them is basically not bringing any fairplay benefits at all.

We all know com1 recordbreaking hammers are impressive and all, but such things don't come 100% without some form of tech accounts involved.

• Even if you knew someone in your team has them and you didn't report them you were just as good as them.

Not reporting allies using them, but only opponents using them is basically not bringing any fairplay benefits at all.

We all know com1 recordbreaking hammers are impressive and all, but such things don't come 100% without some form of tech accounts involved.

Not at all. Sometimes you see it in our ally/opponent and you know that reporting won't change anything (as most multies/techs are difficult to identify by MHs). There are many who do not condone these and do not do themselves. Why would someone who approve cheating vs not approving cheating would be equally good? I agree that there shouldn't be a different take on ally vs opponent tho.

And no, many top 10 WWks were made without any tech accounts.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• It's not about having them personally, you can farm them or get help from then unknowingly, but I guess it's pointless to discuss this further as they're allowed now anyways.

Guess people will just have to swallow this new rule and their pride if they wish to keep up with the standard.

Props to those who manage very well without them, but them being legal now will only increase their numbers and make it harder and harder to keep up.

• Small boots stolen, guess SGR didnt have enough techs to build a new treasury and move it :/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• So. Many. Techs. I'd be surprised if there are more than 100 real people playing this server. Each VICE player is running 10 accounts at minimum, no doubt. I'm sure Loffe is showing everyone the gray area of the rules. I guess that's why it's so easy for them to defend against post-arti, single-shot cata attacks.

• it's pointless to discuss this further as they're allowed now anyways.

Except that they are not (yet), and we are yet to see how exactly the change will be implemented. Besides, the rules do not apply backwards in time, so change does not pardon what is done before.:rolleyes:

That being said it is true that techs help to maintain big hammers. However, in my opinion, if they find a good solution for spiking, raiding non-tech users can compete with tech users.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Who will win the server? 23

1. Ten (5) 22%
    2. SGR (4) 17%
    3. Vices (14) 61%

:/

This is where I tell you about all the servers I've played...

This is where I tell you all the IGN's I've had...

This is where I tell you about how aggressive I am...:hero2::rom03::rom06::rom07::rom08:

Post was edited 2 times, last by Three Amigo's ().

• Why isnt TEN & SGR the same option? :/:/:/:/:/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Why isnt TEN & SGR the same option? :/:/:/:/:/

Because they haven't merged (yet?) like previous com1. :/

They might not, but I'll take a wild guess they'll be working together, so probably could make it one option. :P

• So. Many. Techs. I'd be surprised if there are more than 100 real people playing this server. Each VICE player is running 10 accounts at minimum, no doubt. I'm sure Loffe is showing everyone the gray area of the rules. I guess that's why it's so easy for them to defend against post-arti, single-shot cata attacks.

If you can't beat them, just say they have lots of tech accounts and combine other ally together. 1v1v1v1, just a joke lol:thumbsup:.

• Wasn't SGR supposed to be a good alliance? Seems a lot like every run of the mill collection of average/below average players you usually face every server, just that there is several hundred of them under the same name on com1

Somehow they won last round though

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez