Com1 Restart Rumors

• 293 is higher total then 284 last time i checked Bat Man

Sorry bro, this propaganda warrior Sanket is fooling the pants of me

C'mon loffe that is the weakest propaganda I've seen yet, those are more likely vices multies then sgr..

• C'mon loffe that is the weakest propaganda I've seen yet, those are more likely vices multies then sgr..

Didn't both REST & MAYHEM cata stuff for you?
    I know for a fact that Rangers are a part of FOX so there is that.
    Knight i have no idea of & can't bother to check but Anomander Rake gotta have his techs somewhere so maybe thats his tech ally?

Regardless what facts may come out of anyone you will just praise SGR as saints & underdogs.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Didn't both REST & MAYHEM cata stuff for you?
    I know for a fact that Rangers are a part of FOX so there is that.
    Knight i have no idea of & can't bother to check but Anomander Rake gotta have his techs somewhere so maybe thats his tech ally?

Regardless what facts may come out of anyone you will just praise SGR as saints & underdogs.

I told you that there's no more than 4 techs on SGR side :D maybe start searching for something more suitable than those :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• I told you that there's no more than 4 techs on SGR side :D maybe start searching for something more suitable than those :D

So if i tell you the Earth is flat its true?

Both have the same possibilty to be true anyway

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• So if i tell you the Earth is flat its true?

Both have the same possibilty to be true anyway

nah it's not true. but the situation is the same. I'm telling you the earth is round which can be proven but you insist it's flat so idk :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• nah it's not true. but the situation is the same. I'm telling you the earth is round which can be proven but you insist it's flat so idk :D

Ever heard of photoshop or even paint? Nasa can do wonders with such things

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I seem to recall Lowlands hitting VICES before merging with TEN. No commendation?

Vices is the most numerous team, I guess they'll do wonders :)

I just see them as one now so that's why I didn't name them.

• C'mon loffe that is the weakest propaganda I've seen yet, those are more likely vices multies then sgr..

I just took the info that on of your members gave me on skype, at least get on the same page as him. The information I got is that they're buddies and that they're in your skype chats, and then you claim they're VICES multies....

• I told you that there's no more than 4 techs on SGR side :D maybe start searching for something more suitable than those :D

at least our tech are better than SGRs

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Ah, now this explains why V players were telling me that you are such an idiot and I shouldn't take you seriously. :sleeping:

Come on Obi you are better than this. We know your skills as a player is mediocre at best (it is Ok not everyone can escape the bulk of the bell curve) - at least show us something exciting in here. I have heard from S players that you really aren't the kind of guy to go off like this, I am terribly disappointed at you

• Come on Obi you are better than this. We know your skills as a player is mediocre at best (it is Ok not everyone can escape the bulk of the bell curve) - at least show us something exciting in here. I have heard from S players that you really aren't the kind of guy to go off like this, I am terribly disappointed at you

Too obvious of a bait. I will give you C- for the effort though.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• "I could zero you at any time" kind of stuff

You are taking a part of a terrible propaganda. You are not Loffe's dad, I am sure he doesn't need you to hold his hand. Let him speak for himself. Seems like mindless propaganda went too far and backfired. I am told that you are not even in the server. So, I will just quote this:

Since you’re not playing what are you even doing here? It’s kind of pathetic to be honest.

Besides, I didn't wanna go into this but I wrote to Loffe first to soothe the hostile environment. After he started to insult me by calling names on Skype - I just reminded him who he is talking to. Besides, I personally favor zeroing players who openly admits to teching, spiking, bad-mouthing his own alliance/leaders and not having any ethical standards whatsoever.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed reference to another player's ban ().

• You are taking a part of a terrible propaganda. You are not Loffe's dad, I am sure he doesn't need you to hold his hand. Let him speak for himself. Seems like mindless propaganda went too far and backfired. I am told that you are not even in the server. So, I will just quote this:

Besides, I didn't wanna go into this but I wrote to Loffe first to soothe the hostile environment. After he started to insult me by calling names on Skype - I just reminded him who he is talking to. Besides, I personally favor zeroing players who openly admits to teching, spiking, bad-mouthing his own alliance/leaders and not having any ethical standards whatsoever.

But I have seen the chat logs with my own eyes so I am not sure how it is propagande mateey. I do play here though, why would I be writing in the com1 forums otherwise? You seem to have very reliable "sources" my maybe not so well connected friend. I don't hold his hand, that would be a bad idea. I bet he would give me a rash or something. I just like to call out noobs that think they are hot stuff.

Like, just listen to yourself dude... "Reminded him who he is talking to" loool. Just like people writing IGMs saying one will regret doing this or that. They just never ever deliver. So many SGR people being loud when they are being pooped on in game.

And it is always just as fun seeing how people react when we question their skills, it just feeds more energy to keep it going ya know

• But I have seen the chat logs with my own eyes so I am not sure how it is propagande mateey. I do play here though, why would I be writing in the com1 forums otherwise? You seem to have very reliable "sources" my maybe not so well connected friend. I don't hold his hand, that would be a bad idea. I bet he would give me a rash or something. I just like to call out noobs that think they are hot stuff.

Like, just listen to yourself dude... "Reminded him who he is talking to" loool. Just like people writing IGMs saying one will regret doing this or that. They just never ever deliver. So many SGR people being loud when they are being pooped on in game.

And it is always just as fun seeing how people react when we question their skills, it just feeds more energy to keep it going ya know

It is exactly how I know that it is a bait for me to go all pompous and arrogant. Are you sure that you have read the entire conversation? Or cherry picking to strengthen your argument? Did you also completely miss out the part where Loffe claims to be the leader of the best alliance in travian? Might be a good time to visit an ophthalmologist.

Either way, I don’t brag much in general (those who know me even in Vices would agree, sorry to ruin the way you want to stereotype me as “hot stuff”) but I won’t sit here listening to baseless trash talking, name calling and what not. I don’t particularly enjoy when people intentionally discredit my and my alliance’s past achievements. It is embarrassing, to say the least, to try to belittle a known player with good friendships and history with opponent alliances and force him to explain himself. I have never ever had this kind of dialog with any Vices/Villains/7 players -including leaders, before either here or in private. Go figure.

It is even more disturbing that you were so bothered by my words but completely okay with your friend stereotyping people’s nationality and making fun of it. On the bright side, although you refuse to hold your friend’s hand, nice that at least you share the same moral standards.

Which account do you play in then? it is not my fault that you are hiding behind curtains and even your alliance-mates don’t know if you are playing or not.

Last but not least, you basically imply that you are good enough to be able to assess and judge players’ skills and question them whilst complaining about players who think they are good. Nice hypocrisy right there.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Obi-Wan ().

• I'm back!

Never seen such snowflakes before , try having some fun Obiwan, cant be fun to be so uptight all the time.
    Also show us how good you are, try to win a server without merging 75% of it, maybe thats too much to ask from someome from "elite" ally SGR :)9)99)))

I personally favor zeroing players who openly admits to teching

Sorry should have been quite about it and lie about hating it & not using it like SGR does.
    Seems to be the common thing to do at com1 anyway.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

Post was edited 5 times, last by Loffe ().

• Also show us how good you are, try to win a server without merging

The only alliance that has merged is ten and lowlands, mind you diplomacy is a big part of the game and sometimes required especially if there is an unbalance of power. And just because other teams have merged does not necessarily mean SGR will.

I'd rather see how good alliances like vices can be, without embracing tech farms and multis now that would be pretty cool. It might even earn vices a bit of credit if they ever did happen to win legitimately.

Ever heard of photoshop or even paint? Nasa can do wonders with such things

And you can do wonders with a good imagination Loffe but you need look no further then our alliance profile for our team partners, that may change but for now reflect our current relations.

Just because vices is well known to use techs and multis or personal defenders and hides them better then I've seen any ally do, I still dont think we need to count vices numbers with every 2bit alliance out there.

By using vices silly measuring stick vices themselves would end up stacking up to be the largest alliance on the server..

• this server is a joke, meta leaders talking about how spikers ruin the server. And then go merger 3/4 of the server. It only shows that I was right you are weak players, so you come to the forum to cry about cheaters, so you can justify your merger.

First of all play a clean server then talk about others.

Second. L2P so you dont ruin the server.

New motto.

Better to spike, than to merger the whole server.

• And you can do wonders with a good imagination Loffe but you need look no further then our alliance profile for our team partners, that may change but for now reflect our current relations.

confederacies with

SGR
    SGR|Red

non-aggression pact(s) with

~FOX~

So REST & Mayhem just happend to cata arts for you or time with the latest ops vs Villians?
    :/:/:/:/

mind you diplomacy is a big part of the game and sometimes required especially if there is an unbalance of power.

This part is true comedy, i will save this for sure.

I'd rather see how good alliances like vices can be, without embracing tech farms and multis now that would be pretty cool. It might even earn vices a bit of credit if they ever did happen to win legitimately.

Except i never said vice were good or is even what my post is about.

Didnt you win last round beacuse you merged everyone vs Vice?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)