Com1 Restart Rumors

• Can you show me those tech, I imagine you mean tech outside of the known tags?

Because tech/support accounts that are under tag dosent change the player numbers of each side. I imagine that all allyes have some accounts without tag, but can you point me to those 100? Because they should ofc been taking into measurement of player numbers and ally strength. If you cant are there others that can, ore is this just another ploy to validate your own shamefull action.

There is a big differents between slaughter each other and merger. I dont think anyone would belive that ten, ll and sgr would attack each other, but the diffrents is that if no merger only one of the teams take the win. When you merger, you need to share the victory between 700 players, and that makes the victory worthless.

Better to lose than to take such a shamefull win.

Maybe the teams should have removed those weak leaders, and let some skillfull players have a go at it.

Before letting those leaders merger 700 players.

The only options is not alwayes to merger.

• When you merger, you need to share the victory between 700 players, and that makes the victory worthless.

Sharing the victory is not the worst thing. Some say that happiness is only real when shared :S I thought you were here only to spike and troll people, I am surprised that you are annoyed so much about a potential TEN and SGR working together :/

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• DId we win yet?

Ye you did

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Please do not cry about others merging and allying when your team makes new accounts controlled by "friends" during arties release in all other quads. You do realize thats a declaration of war against LL,TEN and SGR at day 100? Someone tell your leaders how things works, its the second server in a row they do this and then complain others wanna fight back in an organized way.

Your own leadership its responsible for this so dont try to accuse others, just like last server your own actions dictated how things went on and your lack of respect for the game and other alliances is doing the same now.

• Please do not cry about others merging and allying when your team makes new accounts controlled by "friends" during arties release in all other quads. You do realize thats a declaration of war against LL,TEN and SGR at day 100? Someone tell your leaders how things works, its the second server in a row they do this and then complain others wanna fight back in an organized way.

Your own leadership its responsible for this so dont try to accuse others, just like last server your own actions dictated how things went on and your lack of respect for the game and other alliances is doing the same now.

LOL then will you please explain why you're merging with sgr?

they also did the exact same thing it's just they didn't succeed or you can say failed terribly .....

Numbers are important where skill is missing, hopefully with 700 players you can compete, clowns :D

• they also did the exact same thing it's just they didn't succeed or you can say failed terribly .....

I don't think sgr really want to compete in the same areas that vices strive for and it's certainly brought a stain to the server we can surely do without.

Sgr may not be perfectly clean but it does feel like vices aren't really doing much to stem the tide nor have they expressed any interest to set a good example and take action as alliance leaders, they would rather embrace it whilst shaking a hypocritical accusing finger, unbecoming of league leaders so we are making our stand and enough is enough.

Vices membership can look back at this moment and once again thank there leadership whilst vices leadership can look for the the next fall guy, there is no honor with this type of play style vices, sgr is taking a stand against it, ten and lowlands certainly won't stand for it and vices stand quite happily on it. So excuse us while we go back to the game to help ten and lowlands take out the trash.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• play smarter not harder

this is why the game is so toxic.

how about people who play the game to have fun.

all that

I never said it wasnt smart, i said it's the coward move rather then fighting you choose the easy way and merge.
    Nothing new :P

If you're bad at fighting it is.

• this is why the game is so toxic.

how about people who play the game to have fun.

all that

"tHiS iS wHy ThE gAmE iS sO tOxIc"
    So merging the whole server and singing we shall overcome in a choir is your definition of fun?
    O boy :/:/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Villains last server with a pre-start decision took two quads. They also had a stronger playerbase than TEN and SGR combined. They just did nothing with that playerbase though, other than simming WWKs and doing that one failed OP. Villains had incredible off accounts near the border area, and showed off several high-quality OP hammers in the OP on investors. The only issue Villains had last round was no OC.

I am very happy with what Obi and I managed OC-wise last server, with hammers of very mixed quality, and players of mixed experience (we spent a lot of time teaching our OP participants too). But if we had been planning with the kind of assets Villains had... OC's dream really. Even for the failed Villains OP, a great deal of coordination and dedication was shown by all the participants - similar looking hammer trains on all the WWKs (almost all launchers landing within 10 seconds on all the targets, and in correct order too). We were lucky if we had 8 players land within 5 minutes on 2-3 targets.

From my understanding, many of Villains felt a need for redemption after the embarassment last server - and while only spawning in one quad this time around, the playerbase looks possibly even stronger than the last round. Most likely stronger than the three other quads combined too. So far, the coordination has seemed to live up to the playerbase too. On the other hand, I think SGR's playerbase is actually weaker/less dedicated this round - for TEN, I guess it's about the same as last round? Not sure. Lowlands I can't comment on - they did horribly at arte release though.

So, even if SGR allied with TEN and LL (I don't know if they're napped or allied - haven't been on skype the past 3 days, so don't even know what the talk is there), Villains would still have the superior playerbase and the most artes (and a lot higher quality artes too). The three other quads focusing on Villains, whether through NAP or allying is the only way to keep the server somewhat competitive/balanced.

I would think fighting the three other quads and winning (as Villains have done before) would be the perfect redemption after the previous server, but I guess maybe all you Villains players here on the forum would rather revert to simming with techs all server long like the last round? Personally, I would be thoroughly disappointed if I assembled that kind of playerbase, and then clearly had the server win already on day 130 of the server (*cough* CWL in 2016 on com2 *cough*).

• Lowlands I can't comment on - they did horribly at arte release though.

SGR commenting on another alliances art release, now this is comedy.

whether through NAP or allying is the only way to keep the server somewhat competitive/balanced.

I'm not really too invested in this server i mostly troll the forum & spam the chats with penguins, but how you can think a 750? meta vs 250 meta is a competive server is something i cant understand

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Apparently, it is a new norm that dedicating huge amounts of time to sim massive accounts and ability to swipe credit cards reflect the "skill" more so than organizing and coordinating casual players with limited experience.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Apparently, it is a new norm that dedicating huge amounts of time to sim massive accounts and ability to swipe credit cards reflect the "skill" more so than organizing and coordinating casual players with limited experience.

Nono the only way you can show others how good you are is thru mass merging, didnt you hear?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)