Com1 Restart Rumors

• Nono the only way you can show others how good you are is thru mass merging, didnt you hear?

He isnt showing how good he is. SGR is and will always be a big bunch of noobs led by a couple world class individuals (who have already vanished). Dont expect much from there :D

Btw, how do you feel tickling 700 noobs mr. Technical? :*

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Btw, how do you feel tickling 700 noobs mr. Technical?

There wont be any tickling for me, i trust others to do that.

• I am very happy with what Obi and I managed OC-wise last server, with hammers of very mixed quality, and players of mixed experience (we spent a lot of time teaching our OP participants too). But if we had been planning with the kind of assets Villains had... OC's dream really. Even for the failed Villains OP, a great deal of coordination and dedication was shown by all the participants - similar looking hammer trains on all the WWKs (almost all launchers landing within 10 seconds on all the targets, and in correct order too). We were lucky if we had 8 players land within 5 minutes on 2-3 targets.

Beside the chiefing of Wooky (I still not know why they didnt switch capital)... you loved to target semi inactive account. Usually yellow dots. But at least you target capital, we are back to SGR targeting support villages :D. I dont think you really understand where our thech were (beside sec, Amin, but you splatted on him).

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• this is why the game is so toxic.

how about people who play the game to have fun.

all that

"tHiS iS wHy ThE gAmE iS sO tOxIc"
    So merging the whole server and singing we shall overcome in a choir is your definition of fun?
    O boy :/:/

He beat me too it :(

Anyways who plays this game for fun? You must be lost.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• So to summarize:

Both sides cheat, each says the other cheats more.

How truly pathetic and sad. :S

this server and thread are spiral ling more and more into mediocrity. sad. plain sad.

nothing more to add now.

C.

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• Beside the chiefing of Wooky (I still not know why they didnt switch capital)... you loved to target semi inactive account. Usually yellow dots. But at least you target capital, we are back to SGR targeting support villages :D. I dont think you really understand where our thech were (beside sec, Amin, but you splatted on him).

I gave plenty of respect to you and sarcy last round (and Sarcy openly appreciated the quality of our hits), and the post you replied to was actually praising Villains. Pretty lame that you have to tarnish our achivements on the off side just because a new server started and you need to trashtalk SGR. From my (albeit limited) interactions with you, I thought you had more class than that.

Since all of our hits were publically available (and still are)... BKKs WWK would have been 0'd if timing had been just a bit tighter (I already commented on that in the previous post) - lowest pop of it was 20, and he golded a lot to save it. In the same OP, Fainting Goat WWK was left defenseless too, and wasn't far off from being chiefed either. Of course right after Wooky, we failed on Tyrant WWK, and Foleys WWR, but we did try.

And, let me get this straight: Zero Zone (probably your most active attacker) was semi-inactive? Hack&Slash was? Dick Dastardly? Driver Dave? Punk? BKK (we hit his cap multiple times)? Cursed Titans? Tyrant? Amazing Animals? Sarcy on Ollay? And all your WW NPCs were inactive too I guess? A quick count shows 40-45 cap hits across our OPs, on maybe 35-40 different accounts. We had 5-6 attempts on WWKs. Damaged 3-4 WW NPCs. Stole various artefacts (or tried to).

Anyway, that's enough about last server. If you want to further discuss the merits of our OPs, you can talk to me on skype.

• And, let me get this straight: Zero Zone (probably your most active attacker) was semi-inactive? Hack&Slash was? Dick Dastardly? Driver Dave? Punk? BKK (we hit his cap multiple times)? Cursed Titans? Tyrant? Amazing Animals? Sarcy on Ollay? And all your WW NPCs were inactive too I guess? A quick count shows 40-45 cap hits across our OPs, on maybe 35-40 different accounts. We had 5-6 attempts on WWKs. Damaged 3-4 WW NPCs. Stole various artefacts (or tried to).

It is obvious that you planned hits on safer targets mads because you were too scared. Look how Villains made their single op, bravely going for a big target.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Cursed Titans

Attack your own spy to hide him even better?
    Thats some smart tactics right there, respect!

• Obi and I hadn't been told he had offered SGR his WWR. We hit their cap and stole LD, so again, not really a small insignifcant hit on an inactive (which is what the point was).

Bummer.
    Cant comment on the later part.

• Man I miss the days where teams didn't complain about zergs/mergers and just accepted that they'll be the one everyone else is gunning for and liked it - come all ye challengers! Better this way than having to beg for a challenge like Infamous once had to do, and better than playing a server where no one attacks you *cough* *cough*. Conversely, no need to rub it in the zerg's face either, especially if you come out on top in the arty race. The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" has been part of warfare for ages in any case. Someone somewhere will always press for an advantage however they can get it. There's no Travian referee to declare something as fair or unfair, you just have to deal with it. I know everyone would ideally like a 1v1v1v1 server, but I honestly can't remember the last such kind of server if I was even a part of one. Just a pipe dream probably. Also seeing Vs + SGR both give up techs and stop accusing one another of dirty shnanigans will be the day Foley gets a Michelin star...

..And that is the Final Word.

• So. Many. Techs. I'd be surprised if there are more than 100 real people playing this server. Each VICE player is running 10 accounts at minimum, no doubt. I'm sure Loffe is showing everyone the gray area of the rules. I guess that's why it's so easy for them to defend against post-arti, single-shot cata attacks.

Omg, I didnt know even I have 10+ techs working for me.... can you point them for me, I need to start using them.

Vices is the most numerous team, I guess they'll do wonders :)

Vices are 211, SGR 217 + 76 = 293, Ten-ll 284

I think you meant only original accounts, not tech, multi-es and cousins !

• Also seeing Vs + SGR both give up techs and stop accusing one another of dirty shnanigans will be the day Foley gets a Michelin star...

Hmmm so 5 year timeline to eliminate all techs? As a tech myself I feel betrayed.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Beside the chiefing of Wooky (I still not know why they didnt switch capital)... you loved to target semi inactive account. Usually yellow dots. But at least you target capital, we are back to SGR targeting support villages :D. I dont think you really understand where our thech were (beside sec, Amin, but you splatted on him).

@CRIS,

I had my hands more than full managing the wonder crop that day and I saw the attacks just in time to send what was at home on Ollay who was the closest but it just wasn't enough.

That chiefing of Wooky was a perfect storm.

I was in the final minute or two of the insert countdown from their own defense (under 10 minutes away) when Dinko came online - a chaotic day for him as well.

Kristin was off early sick.

The other dual normally there to cover between Kristin and Dinko had some not good family stuff going on.

Not much time to assess.

@obi and Wish > For the rest of com1, because of Wooky, I became much more aggressive with inserts/defense, particularly when I was on the wonder for the wonder villages. I was very pissed when I saw a main NPC was trashed and not defended even lightly. After Pratik left for holidays he enjoyed a sharp increase in defense points :)

And since then even have done full anvil inserts on com3 :)

Now my dream account is one like the baby seals - a potential anvil in every village

Post was edited 2 times, last by sarcy ().

• I can't belive someone manages to lose Unique Eagle Eyes when the attack was on the way for 24hours, what's going on over there? TEN and Lowlands might actually be worse off by merging to SGR :D

• I can't belive someone manages to lose Unique Eagle Eyes when the attack was on the way for 24hours, what's going on over there? TEN and Lowlands might actually be worse off by merging to SGR

man its really sad to see. Vices clearly use techs to steal enemy uniques. no one knows how but its probably all because of the techs