Com1 Restart Rumors

• especially if your not willing or able to use and exploit the same level of grey areas as vices do.

Robbers of the week

1. Anomander Rake 66777708

Damn VIces cheating :/

• Another joint OP SGR-TEN-LL coming on VICES next monday :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Why am I not surprised vices have gone from pedestrian to there usual unsavoury methods in game and on the forums, unable to stick to any suitable guidelines. I think I need to prepare another gold medal for these wannabe ninja turtles..

Spamming gold, tech accounts and multies is not a skill to be proud of. Most I've spoken to about it already seem to have enough brain cells to see why a merger may be necessary, especially if your not willing or able to use and exploit the same level of grey areas as vices do. And you can thank vices for that.

I'm not a fan of merging at all its a diplomacy option I prefer not to play and I'm usually one of the first to advocating a team win on there own merits. I'm also not foolish to realise when it's required out of necessity. Why even waste time playing a lopsided server, or creating a meta to do just that, where is the fun in that?

Did you lose UA because of our techs and cheating? No, you lost it because you didn't defend it.

Did we get the UB because of our techs and cheating? No, you lost it because you failed to clear it.

Did you lose the UE because of our techs and cheating? No, you lost it because you didn't defend it.

your failures this round have absolutely nothing to do with any cheating and/or techs, they have to do with 1 account outsmarting your DC's.

• Yeah, a large confusion worths as much as a unique diet

Why did you go acquiring them if they have no use (cwl) Too many armies to waste on natars for off points ?

You guys really managed to bring together all the trolls/toxic people to this server it seems. Cannot even communicate without constant flaming and trolling.

Say the people who have half the posts advocating and feeding the same toxicity of the 55 pages (cwl)

About point 1 - I dont think SGR were stronger from TEN from the get go, but whatever. If TEN and SGR will play in com1 in the future, I think they should just play together from the beginning like Villains and 7 did, so that they wont be blamed for merging when it becomes necessary. It looks like some people, like yourself, think that merging to get a win is not really a win. So, pre-merging would be a smart thing to do if you wanna be stay competitive against Vices.

You seem to loose the basic concept of alliance dynamics :D After 2 rounds of servers we lost a bit of leadership and core accounts. during the 3rd seven joined as 7Illians but the overall number was 3 wings + change . It was not merge or pre merge it was one team it still is the same one team :D

This is the first round we have tried to go with 4 wings cause the SGR + Ten combined was too much for a 3 wing group spread across 2 quads. We adapted made changes to be competitive started one quad and added members. Considering we decided to go 5 days before the server no way were we sure where our numbers would be.

It is not our fault your players did not come and play with you for another round for whichever reasons.

It is not our fault you could not recruit to fill in the plugs left by other players leaving.

It is not our fault you are more on forums than in game.

It is not our fault u lost 3 critical arties to us.

Merge about and sing kumbaya makes no difference to us. How you play the game is of no concern to us. Just stop being a hypocrite. This is the 4th round vs the same opposition our strength has been near about the same all servers. All our members have always been in the flagship we raised.

Just stop being so hypocritical else we may come next server with the meta name which came a close second (CwL) AH (Anti - Hypocrites). Trust me it had quiet a few votes :P

Also reading your posts i can think of only one thing :P

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

• Funny how you write this wall of text, as if we didn’t talk about these in length just yesterday on skype. As if you (and I guess Cristiana and pishki who seem to approve your post) weren’t being apologetic and not condoning about the incident with Loffe. I guess you try to paint a different picture in a public forum. Or you hope to get some more support from your troll army here. In either case, I wish you grew a pair to talk to me about these when I brought it all up just yesterday. Cannot bother to quote separately, I hope you manage to understand which part refers to what. I am sincerely curious if you actually read my posts.

First things first: Do you actually know the meaning of hypocrisy or did you not read my posts at all before commenting them? Or do you just use it as a buzz word since you have seen others were using them in this thread? Where in your quotes, there is action of mine contradicts with what I said to believe?

Second: This is becoming too repetitive for my taste, but once again, I didn’t say LC is useless - my claim was UD is more valuable (thus, you cannot count both as same one large artefact) and Vices have better artefacts. Unless you say something against this argument, let’s not waste more time and energy on this.

Third: If our merging makes no difference for you, why on earth you all would come here crying about it for the last several pages? If you want to improve your understanding of Hypocrisy (which seems like you do), there goes one example for you.

Forth: Who on earth told you that it is your fault that SGR didn’t come back as strong as last year or SGR lost artefacts? Even I am not playing this server seriously - it is known that those that are the most active on the forum are the ones slack in game. I am very happy with this state, I needed a break and I still enjoy reading and commenting on the forum. What is the problem here? I really don’t know what point you are trying to make.

Fifth: One should be naive or plain stupid to be convinced that “we decided to play together” is different than merging. Who are you kidding really? It is a basic common sense that both means that you expand your playerbase. Very simple.

Sixth: If you do not understand the difference of toxicity between making propaganda for your alliance REDACTED this is beyond hope. I thought you understood it by the way you reacted yesterday, but I guess either you didn’t or you approve this. Good for you in either case.

I suggest you to go back to your forum hibernation and let the trolls do the dirty deeds on your behalf.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: insults/warned ().

• about the incident with Loffe

baguette is a long, thin loaf of French bread that is commonly made from basic lean dough (the dough, though not the shape, is defined by French law). It is distinguishable by its length and crisp crust.
    Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes, with their origins in Middle Eastern cuisine.

Damn Loffe likes food :/
    How did you even survive the internet this long if you're offended by certain countrys meals?

• baguette is a long, thin loaf of French brea that is commonly made from basic lean dough (the dough, though not the shape, is defined by French law). It is distinguishable by its length and crisp crust.
    Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes, with their origins in Middle Eastern cuisine.

Damn Loffe is racist :/
    How did you even survive the internet this long if you're offended by certain countrys meals?

It is not about the word itself. I would even find it funny in a friendly environment. It is about the context - when you say that in the middle of a heated debate to a person you do not know and with the intention to win an argument/belittle the other person, it is clear that you refer the stereotypes as insults. So, the intention is there. It is a ridiculous thing to bring up one’s real life information to public like that, just to win an argument.

Besides, things mean differently to different people and unless you are from that particular country, you cannot really understand what it means to them.

I thought you don’t care and have no ethical standards. Why do you even bother explaining yourself?

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Funny how you write this wall of text, as if we didn’t talk about these in length just yesterday on skype. As if you (and I guess Cristiana and pishki who seem to approve your post) weren’t being apologetic and not condoning about the incident with Loffe. I guess you try to paint a different picture in a public forum. Or you hope to get some more support from your troll army here. In either case, I wish you grew a pair to talk to me about these when I brought it all up just yesterday. Cannot bother to quote separately, I hope you manage to understand which part refers to what. I am sincerely curious if you actually read my posts.

Third: If our merging makes no difference for you, why on earth you all would come here crying about it for the last several pages? If you want to improve your understanding of Hypocrisy (which seems like you do), there goes one example for you.

EDITED using stereotype is alway dumb. Honestly, beside usisng some stereotype I dont see him being racist. As someone point out this is a case in which a phrase can be neutral or hurt someone. Sorry you felt hurt for this.

About your merging.... we've had pages and pages of us described as the biggest meta of the world :D and we're only laughing when it became obvious we're going to play 100 vs 300 as we always have done in com1 since at least 3 round.

It was just cheap SGR propaganda (mr Batman and all of you supporting him) .... that just reveal itself being cheap propaganda.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed reference to a ban ().

• I thought you don’t care and have no ethical standards. Why do you even bother explaining yourself?

I don't care about them ingame, irl i do :)

• I would imagine Loffe´s reason for answering was that he is a bit annoyed about being called racist. Probably not how he saw his reply. Obi-Wan

As to your comment of troll army. Usually don´t reply to forums but decided to make an exception for that one. Till recently all I saw here were you SGR guys trolling. So ... As usually SGR standards for themselves seems to be far away from their standards for others.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Funny how you write this wall of text

Thanks was aiming just for that being funny :P

First things first: Do you actually know the meaning of hypocrisy or did you not read my posts at all before commenting them? Or do you just use it as a buzz word since you have seen others were using them in this thread? Where in your quotes, there is action of mine contradicts with what I said to believe?

Yes I did but it stems from the fact you are justifying the unification of the rest of the server along with fringe alliances like rest mayhem vs Vice being supportive of arguments that we tech have more player base and so one amidst all the other things while SGR does the same thing. FYI my buzz word is NOob!!! The hypocrisy is you stating that NE wants to play as an independent meta at any given point of time in the last 120 days of time.

Right from local border skirmishes with TEN which were douzed of mutually , to having rest clear local quad artefacts and mayhem too.

Second: This is becoming too repetitive for my taste, but once again, I didn’t say LC is useless - my claim was UD is more valuable (thus, you cannot count both as same one large artefact) and Vices have better artefacts. Unless you say something against this argument, let’s not waste more time and energy on this.

UD is more valuable ofcourse but its not our fault No One did not clear the arty should have trained more EIs instead of being a semi Tech :P

Vice Stole the better artefacts which is what you should also be attempting to do steal em. Not come here and add to the propaganda :P There is still another 120 days make a solid ingame contribution vs the forum one :D

Again as said previously we are not crying against merging . We are stating that you would merge no matter what for a easy way out. Last com1 SGR had the UA Ten had the UD . SGR had solid 1 Million plus WWKs yet allied with Ten and gave up their own WW to be subset of TENs. So merging is not a result of player base or arties or anything it is a mindset which SGR have gotten used to. Among the 3 previous com1 SGR had the highest chance of winning last com1 as a solo meta but imo took the easy way out.

Forth: Who on earth told you that it is your fault that SGR didn’t come back as strong as last year or SGR lost artefacts? Even I am not playing this server seriously - it is known that those that are the most active on the forum are the ones slack in game. I am very happy with this state, I needed a break and I still enjoy reading and commenting on the forum. What is the problem here? I really don’t know what point you are trying to make.

No problem at all was just stating here you are trying to win on forums than ingame :P

Fifth: One should be naive or plain stupid to be convinced that “we decided to play together” is different than merging. Who are you kidding really? It is a basic common sense that both means that you expand your playerbase. Very simple.

You still donot get it right :D Ofc we expanded our player base but the merging here refers to the fact that you give up sole leadership for a joint one based on circumstance in game . If Ten and SGR came as a co meta here LLs would not be part of the kumbaya is a matter of fact.

7 + Villians came together cause we had bit of common player base and a lot of our community had dwindled . I thought u would appreciate the fact that we gave SGR serious thought and brought a team which is strong enough to compete. Not go wing to wing to every alliance out there once the game begins :D.

Sixth: If you do not understand the difference of toxicity between making propaganda for your alliance vs trying to insult others by racial slurs, this is beyond hope. I thought you understood it by the way you reacted yesterday, but I guess either you didn’t or you approve this. Good for you in either case.

As you already know I have made it clear abundantly in pvt . You felt offended and i told you were apologetic towards it. But taking whats said in pvt and brining it up to forums is not gonna help any cause. Going head to head with a troll is a leap u took . We do not share his opinions but its not our fault u landed in a ditch with this. Once again the mods have taken a stand and lets move on and get back to game related trolling...

Kumbaya !!!!

• Sanket from the onset of the server sgr, ten and lowlands have done there own thing, even now it's mostly just a case of enemy of my enemy is a friend, sharing common ground.

Vices garnered an advantageous position from artefacts, as it stands the server is a very different picture now then what it was earlier on, to suggest otherwise is peddling weak propaganda at best.

It would be wise for sgr, ten and lowlands to keep it tight, it would be a good thing to keep the server competitive for all sides concerned.

Sanket sometimes frustrations can boil over on skype and even spill on to the forums as leaders it's important to set a positive example and not be a drama queen about it. We know vices play, tactics and seen first hand the practices at play that place us in each other's corner esp if we are to remain competitive in the game.

We've already heard a ten player expressing distaste for it, last night valt too was also quite vocal about it. Now I don't think these instances are bizarre coincidences nor do I think you did yourself any favors in your defense, playing the role of the antagonist and coming across quite arrogant from what I've been told. Anyway when your not flaming and playing in mud your actually quite likeable for a noob in chief ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Sanket from the onset of the server sgr, ten and lowlands have done there own thing, even now it's mostly just a case of enemy of my enemy is a friend, sharing common ground.

Doing coordiante OP like you did last week and apparently are doing, means sharing hammer data... and this is a step more than enemy of my enemy.
    If you just agreed on landing time or something similar, as you did last round for the first OP your argument could stand, not in the way the OP are actually done.

Do you really think someone will buy you cheap propaganda anymore this server?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• Posting on latest updates about Artefacts

Vices have 35 arties, SGR and TEN 26 each

and as we all can agree, Confusion arites and Fools are least desired

so if we ignore the Confusion and Fools (even unique fool)

Vices have 32 arties and both SGR and Ten LL have 16 each

its clear SGR is high on confusion and fools, perhaps that was the reason they could not see even with Unique Eyes

and LOST IT :P

• Adding on to the "Enemy of Enemy is a friend" propaganda from SGR and Ten LL

how long before you start sharing arties with each other?

TenLL has only 1 LD, while SGR has 2 SD and 1 LD

are you seriously telling me Ten LL wont get to park at SGR diets ?

or your plan B is #SPLATS

• Also reading your posts i can think of only one thing :P

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Just amusing to me that AL is attributed to this but evidence is lacking, especially since this quote came in 1931 which was long after Lincoln’s death. Same quote was linked to Mark Twain as well but neither are considered the true authors. Most likely people found a quote funny then stamped it with Abe or Twain’s name to give it some legitimacy. That said, closest origin similar to above quote is Maurice Switzer in 1907, and of course there are phrases differently worded but similar in meaning in much older works. Now I’ll leave you guys to your trolling with another quote:

Techs suck.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

..And that is the Final Word.

• It is also amusing to see jokes being taken literally. Besides A-nub-is was spot on so really not an issue. ;)

Another topic SGR keeps misunderstanding here is the VICES stand on most things. Let me help. Vices are not against virtue in game. Vices are against bragging about virtues and then stabbing people in the back in the dark, pretending it never happened and absolutely not with your help or knowledge. See it often called hypocrisy in this thread. Look it up. The general stand, as I understand it, seems to be disgust at this SGR lack of backbone. Seems to be seen as a case of "If you have lackluster morals, at least be a man enough to admit to it". It does not mean lack of morals in Vices, it means this behaviour of hypocrisy is even seen as less tolerable.

Hope this has helped you to understand Vices better. This is my first server with them. My second com 1. Was last server with SGR, till Cursed Titans attacked own WW. Decided to leave the server over that. Because I have morals.

Another issue. Where is SGR def? You gave Vices the second undefended Unique artie now. But no worry, the server is far from over :) Only bring this up as, well where is your def? and I would like to point out that critising Vices leadership is kind of pointless, as it is obvious they are doing an outstanding job. And rest assured, as leaders have already said here, noone in Vices is against you uniting the server against us, we are just kind of complaining over your whining.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19