Com1 Restart Rumors

• Can we see the splats soon on this thread please ;(

Here they are

H&W + The Nioels vs Josephporta (chiefing attempts)

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/EUmGq9Zh8CnyEaGf

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/M7y4hSHXEZf8Ctha

Call + C2i vs Luxueria (chiefing attempts)

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/Dh8M0mltvBkZgM4V

followed by two smallish (20 clubs +1 cat + 3 chief and 20clubs+1cat+1 chief from Close2insane

Rain42206x + Action Hank vs lyf611520 (chiefing attempts)

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/IJvJ65VuUnnSqzT8

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/pjyH2zZIfsTKFdLd

(AH usually splats on Monday … retrain and send as follow up, this is the 3rd week in a row)

Death Dog + Rain42206x vs Sushi(croplocking)

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/grfA19DHc04ZWNnm

followed by 100 imps and 200 catas each wave from rain who splatted hammer on Lyf611520

Peaky Blinders + TheWhiteHex vs Black Wolfe (croplocking)

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/3VKb6cCZZs9w9l3i

https://beta.travian-ally-tool…e_report/28MkNJ9CxWeOmrAd

I'm sure someone from the supermeta will post the hammers that went through :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• Rumour has it vices are spending gold like it's going out of fashion, artworks, cp and gold for golding up villages, now if sgr and ten 'll did happen to merge there is a chance vices may lose. And vices second loss in a row would be a very costly one indeed.

You pool soul, if alliances could win just because of gold, it wont be a game anymore....

it takes skill to even use gold in right way

and you think we will lose if you 2 merge.... go ahead and merge deeper

anyway you need to share Diets to feed troops from your imaginary hammers which have not splatted yet....

ALSO THIS QUESTION TO ANY SGR / TEN LL members

shed some light on your fake propaganda,

if we Vices still remain stronger on day 200, would you still fight us only or dare to break the nap and back-stab for greater gain

• The hypocrisy is you stating that NE wants to play as an independent meta at any given point of time in the last 120 days of time.

What? This is not hypocrisy. The ideal scenario would be 1v1v1v1, but it couldnt happen because of the imbalance in powers. Note that LL and TEN merged first. So, if you want to be just, direct these to LL and TEN first before you come to me.

No One did not clear the arty should have trained more EIs instead of being a semi Tech :P

Vice Stole the better artefacts which is what you should also be attempting to do steal em. Not come here and add to the propaganda :P There is still another 120 days make a solid ingame contribution vs the forum one :D

Read above again. Cannnot put it in a simpler English.

Again as said previously we are not crying against merging . We are stating that you would merge no matter what for a easy way out. Last com1 SGR had the UA Ten had the UD . SGR had solid 1 Million plus WWKs yet allied with Ten and gave up their own WW to be subset of TENs. So merging is not a result of player base or arties or anything it is a mindset which SGR have gotten used to. Among the 3 previous com1 SGR had the highest chance of winning last com1 as a solo meta but imo took the easy way out.

You didn't play in last com1, I did. Of course SGR turned out to have a greater chance after seeing absolutely miserable performance from Villains. If I knew that they would do a single op just to splat all hammers, got UT stolen, gor WWk chiefed, got all WWrs ghosted, treat own players shitty so that they would turn against their own WW, I would definitely feel more confident. From the outset though, it looked like a solid 2 quad alliance with bunch of people simming massive WWks in the boonies.

No problem at all was just stating here you are trying to win on forums than ingame :P

At least, I am not calling up the whole alliance to troll the forum. Do you think the sheer number advantage wins you the forum wars?

You still donot get it right :D Ofc we expanded our player base but the merging here refers to the fact that you give up sole leadership for a joint one based on circumstance in game . If Ten and SGR came as a co meta here LLs would not be part of the kumbaya is a matter of fact.

7 + Villians came together cause we had bit of common player base and a lot of our community had dwindled . I thought u would appreciate the fact that we gave SGR serious thought and brought a team which is strong enough to compete. Not go wing to wing to every alliance out there once the game begins :D.

Po-tay-to po-tah-to. SGR never had sole leadership even before merging. It is only natural to make diplomatic decisions along the way, only once there is a necessity. You do not appreciate the fact that SGR gives respect to Vices by forming a stronger opposition, yet expect me to appreciate that V+7 merging means giving serious thought. There goes another example of your favorite (well, I guess second favorite) buzzword.

Going head to head with a troll is a leap u took . We do not share his opinions but its not our fault u landed in a ditch with this. Once again the mods have taken a stand and lets move on and get back to game related trolling...

So, my mistake was to try to communicate with a Vices player? I will take that. You know what, the problem is that Travian is a game that you frequently interact with same group of people for many years. You develop a sense of family here, unlike any other games where you do not care about personal interactions and just troll others (You would know this being a dota player). I wasn't hurt or anything, I have seen much worse. I was only disappointed on how little people actually cared about it. The people I thought I had good relationships with... You and most others, say that you do not share/do not condone these behaviors, yet you still hint that it was my mistake and it was "deserved". Actually, this reminded me how I reacted to defend your side when mad god was going ham on you/James/Pascal/Luke on the forum. I could have easily said "it is not my fault u found yourself in a ditch with this". You see there is the big difference between us. Creating a no-toxic environment is important for me (perhaps more than winning the game) - the playerbase is dwindling and this is one of the causes for it. Good for you. In fact, there is no ditch my friend, I am very glad that this whole incidence happened. It was the perfect litmus test.

No more time for this. I will go back to sharing battle results as apparently cris@ does not intend to share full reports.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• Creating a no-toxic environment is important for me (perhaps more than winning the game) - the playerbase is dwindling and this is one of the causes for it

:thumbup:

I will go back to sharing battle results as apparently cris@ does not intend to share full reports.

Actually might've been my fault there cause I asked for splats :/ ..anyway, carry on xd

• Creating a no-toxic environment is important for me

You say this, still you added me on skype & tried to trigger me :/

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• No more time for this. I will go back to sharing battle results as apparently cris@ does not intend to share full reports.

I was requested to share the splats and I did. I think supermeta can find a player out of their 500+ who can charge of collecting and converting reports... it is a kind of work, isnt it? :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

got all WWrs ghosted,

Correction mister, not all WWR ghosted

treat own players shitty so that they would turn against their own WW

The basis on which you make your statements is so broken its ridiculous. Get your facts right, check the artifacts they had, gather a bit more info on what happened pls? and then do come here and then try to make a genuine statement.

Its a bit hard for me to find the artifacts they are using now though. Can u see and tell me which one it is? Thanks :)

P.S.- You should also think about why there is an increase in the number of people leaving SGR and joining Villains and not the other way around . Maybe cuz they like to be treated "shitty" :/ .

• Note that LL and TEN merged first. So, if you want to be just, direct these to LL and TEN first before you come to me.

I donot see and Ten or LL here spreading propaganda :P Just you and your fellow batman :D

Read above again. Cannnot put it in a simpler English.

Point proven again in forums and not in game :D. Considering you arent even playing why are u so butt hurt about what happens in game?

If I knew that they would do a single op just to splat all hammers, got UT stolen, gor WWk chiefed, got all WWrs ghosted, treat own players shitty so that they would turn against their own WW, I would definitely feel more confident. From the outset though, it looked like a solid 2 quad alliance with bunch of people simming massive WWks in the boonies.

You mean to say CT turned on cause of being treated like shit. ? This here is hypocrisy and forthright propaganda at its miserable best. We all know how the story ends and who or what was pulling the strings :D . How naive can one be :D. Confidence is something you being in SGR cannot have, confidence is belief in oneself i have not seen SGR or its leadership showcasing it. or may be i am wrong you are confident on singing KUM - BA - YA - Eh -Oh !!!

At least, I am not calling up the whole alliance to troll the forum. Do you think the sheer number advantage wins you the forum wars?

Again do you think the sheer Number advantage can win you Com1 ?

You do not appreciate the fact that SGR gives respect to Vices by forming a stronger opposition,

Let me rephrase what i think. If bots could make confeds SGR would Confed them too. Basically you would confed everything that moves !!!! Despacito!!!!

It was the perfect litmus test.

I just hope you make better decisions in real life than reading and believing everything the internet has to say !!!! I hope the force is strong for you and can take you to the very best places !!!

• I wonder where i saw same level of trash talking from Vices, could be the last com1 when 2 huge METAS where completely humiliated? Yeah i think i am right, SEVEN (com6 winners) and Villains (com1 winners) even had to change names to run away from the shame, that level of beating you guys took last server with us rising 2 WWs not one to lvl 100, 2 strong alliances ending the game with no artefacts, with every NPC village demolished, with your only OP hitting a 3 million def wall got you incredibly frustrated and i can understand that.

Should i share what were your last MMs during endgame? All i am saying is walk the walk first and then talk, kick your damn cheaters that were banned by MH not once but twice, every ban resulting in pop loss. All your top raiders getting banned and punished, how can you even open your mouth when half of your wing gets banned, all the players there having same mediocre accounts with obvious multi names and placed strategically , and then telling us they are real players from China, some of us spent too much on this idiotic game to be fooled like this. Probably thats why your raiding sucks monkey ballz , better to hide behind proxies and use garages from your multiaccounts, Mh cant do much ;)

Instead of complaining about numbers maybe start recruit, teach new players and help this game grow , last server us (TEN) came here with the same number of players like SEVEN but we didnt act like you who cropkilled every player in S-W and N-W and then cry like a little girl that we had 2 more wings than you.

Keep burning those credit cards, didnt help you much last time doubt gonna help you now.

• Last year the forums were pretty quiet apart from the very end of the server.
    We are trash talking a lot because you guys are boring in the game, we need some kind of entertainment dont you think?
    Our raiding sucks? I would pay attention to that on my very first servers... rather tell me how is your trainer rotation? I bet your end game hammers are growing steady while death dog rebuilds his OP hammer from scratch :D

• Should i share what were your last MMs during endgame?

why dont you share my MM with reports to your allies? I Know you want to point out you had and you have spies in our group :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• So last server you merger the rest of the server against vice, and you "humiliated" them.

So this server you merger even more players against vice.

If they was so easy to beat last time why do you need 700 players this time.

Try to play a server where the odds is against you, and try to accomplish a decent win for a change.

Merger 700 players togetter wil just get you either a shamefull win ore a humiliating lose.

• And the reason why i dont talk too much here it comes after first reply,its like talking to the walls,poor pawns trying to act tough...laughable !

skype4theV your in game account is ???

Dont think you followed the last server, it was SW (SEVEN ) and N-W (Villains) versus S-E (TEN) and N-E (SGR) and you need to fire the guys who were handling the diplomacy part this server on behalf of your alliance, they did a really bad job at it so direct your frustration to them.