Com1 Restart Rumors

• Obi-Wan you surly have noticed by now that you are being trolled?

Obi-Wan was just commenting on you answering messages that seem obvious trolls in the same way as others that look more earnest.

I play on all accounts. no point naming all of vices.

Of course I can´t say for sure if this quote is a troll. Can only speak for myself after all. But this looks to me as a troll. And Tinky is neither my dual nor sitter. So there is that.

In the same way I assume a lot of what is written here is trolling. Think it is a mistake to read every message in the same way. Context matters.

there are tech users in SGR

And after seeing that I find it strange that you spend so much of your time calling Vices cheaters.

Why do you?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• People still don't understand the concept that even if you have only 1 tech and enemy has 100, you still belong in the same garbage can.

• you still belong in the same garbage can.

Nothing wrong with being in the garbage can tho :/:/

• Nothing wrong with being in the garbage can tho :/:/

Nothing wrong with being a garbage can, though garbage bags are just horrible. :P

HGmVNPt.png

• Nothing wrong with being a garbage can, though garbage bags are just horrible. :P

HGmVNPt.png

Trash can is even worse, you should ask Smulan :(

• There is no need for a doubt wishmaster3

As soon as you allow, lets say teching, it isn´t cheating anymore. Then it becomes a helpful way to do the game easier, like f.x. trade routes.

Trade routes being one of the things I enjoy in travian, while I love that last change, it kind of feels like it is too easy now. So easy I am kind of pissed at how part of the game that I am so good at (therefore gives me an edge over other players, let´s face it most of you suck at trade routes :)) is now so easy for everyone.

1: Teching is not allowed (yet) - rule 1.1 is still in place.

2: If you think all cheating (disregarding techs) is punished... Well, let's just say you're very naive.

• 1: Teching is not allowed (yet) - rule 1.1 is still in place.

2: If you think all cheating (disregarding techs) is punished... Well, let's just say you're very naive.

See nothing wrong with either of this. Could you have misunderstood my post?

I neither cheat nor think all cheating is punished. Punishment is not what is keeping me from cheating.

Guess everyone decide their own goals in game and acceptable methods of reaching it.

I have a lot of trouble with the acceptable methods.

While the acceptable methods are more in contrast with my morals than the crime of cheating, can´t say it bothers me that much.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• 1: Teching is not allowed (yet) - rule 1.1 is still in place.

Rule 1.1 is not about techs

The main problem with this debate, is that there is many diffrents kind of techs.

Lets take personal defenders, who have been in travian as long as I remember. They are usal not part of the ally and there main goal is support a diffrent account, aka they are a tech.

I have never heard of someone being banned for being a personal defender, ore do I have ever heard someone speak out against it.

So we can say that almost every travian player and tg regonice this form of techs.

Then we have players who build a private farm for some other player.

He dosent play for hes account either.

Where is the diffrents between those 2 kind of tech, and how do you make a rule where one is forbidden and the other is legal, and how do you use that rule?

Then we have garage, where the account is part of the team and is helping the team to try and win the server, he is still a support account. But still part of team and vill take part in the glory if you win.

My point being that sgr have made up, that rule 1.1 forbids garage. To somehow get the morale high ground ore validate there own actions.

Rule 1.1 have alwayes been about banning multies and bots.

I dont have anything against techs that are pd ore garage, but its preferd when pd are under tag.

Ff are a bit more iffy, and I would like if they where under tag. And maybe also someting tg was out to get with 1.1. But never the other 2.

• List of lame topics

# How VICES are all cheaters

# How we beat Villians last round

# We are not merged but still doing synchronized OPs

it seems you guys are so scared by ARTI results,

the realization that you can lose the game as hit hard on your head.

and hence you have started coming up with excuses in advance.

well cry all you want about how good we are at cheating,

its obvious cheaters will think all players cheat, because they are noobs who dont know how to play better

and then there are some ppl who come in forums and make a scene for it....

and expect the other party to just sit and listen quietly.

GET some life and stop demeaning forums with same lame content day in and out.

• NEW Update from ARTI Rotation

UT which has been with TEN-LL so far, just taken by SGR

did SGR break the nap, did you guys @TenLL got played for fools

so sad TEN-LL trusted SGR will adhere their nap

but got dumped

what else could it be, after all they have been screaming their lungs out that they have not merged

its just few attacks here and there.... Batman

@SGR members : nicely played man, I was hoping the backstabbing will start around day 180s

but u guys did it at 127

Congrats on you 27 days NAP!

lol yes it's just a few attacks, a few attacks from sgr, a few from Fox, a few from ten and a few from lowlands. Hardly the whole server Imagine if these alliances really did send the kitchen sink tho, with the level of crying from just the few attacks we are doing now it's probably a good thing we don't have a confed or a large scale op, imagine how weak vices would sound on the forum then ?

• UhhOhh :/ How could you admit the 1st scenario when the propaganda is all about Vices cheating and SGR playing the good guys ?

As for the 2nd scenario. Maybe that's just trainer rotation lol. I guess UT rotation doesn't mean merging at all haha 8o Big rotation though

• UhhOhh How could you admit the 1st scenario when the propaganda is all about Vices cheating and SGR playing the good guys ?

As for the 2nd scenario. Maybe that's just trainer rotation lol. I guess UT rotation doesn't mean merging at all haha Big rotation though

can you elaborate whatever it is you are trying to say!

I stated the facts
    UT has been taken by SGR, it was with TenLL, so that means they must have stolen it

poor Ten, trusted them and became the fools

• I’m just trolling here :thumbsup: I mean finally SGR have to admit either they’re the bad guys ( which is against their propaganda where Vices are :))) either SGR and TEN-LL are merging like last round ( which is what they try to deny for some time now )

Anyway that’s exactly what you were saying in your previous post :P I don’t state anything in additional, sorry actually just trolling around :*:*:*

• Rule 1.1 is not about techs

Rule 1.1 have alwayes been about banning multies and bots.

looks like there is a bit more to rule 1.1 you probably didn't read..

"An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

My point being that sgr have made up, that rule 1.1 forbids garage. To somehow get the morale high ground ore validate there own actions.

I don't know about you v but owning an account just to store troops from another player doesn't exactly fit in with playing the account to one's own benefit does it?

It says in the rules in black and white v that accounts that exist solely for the purpose of benefiting other accounts may even be permanently banned..

All your really saying here v is that vices will gladly play by there own rules whilst demonstrating a clear misinterpretation of the current rules in place. Whilst condoning and trying to excuse it by saying even if other teams don't do it so much they still belong in the same trash can as vices I digress..

Sgr does not provide an environment that embraces techs here lies the difference, whilst it maybe for every 100 vices techs there is one from sgr does not mean SGR belong in the same trash, sometimes players fly under the radar and even the most legit alliances can't micro manage on such a level to police everyone.

The difference being that vices embrace devious tactics even if it means misinterpretations of the rules, where as sgr will isolate and deal with the problem even if it means travelling all the way to Germany.. do you see my point?

Vices care about exploiting the rules so much that if one or two players get banned from there enemy they'll happily use that as forum propaganda to excuse there own cheating done en masse. I say there is a big difference between how vices and other teams play, even that's not being fair, to say there is a vast difference would still be understating it.

UT which has been with TEN-LL so far, just taken by SGR

did SGR break the nap, did you guys @TenLL got played for fools

so sad TEN-LL trusted SGR will adhere their nap

Batman

Sounds like a storm in a tea cup, vices having the lions share of artefacts ofc sgr and ten ll will try to maximise use of artefacts they have.

Does this mean SGR and ten 'll have joined a confederation ? Not yet, however sgr and ten 'll should be commended on using the tools they have at hand to put themselves in a stronger strategic position.

I think these tactics are quite well played tbh, wether or not ten 'll and sgr merge in future remains to be seen. I certainly don't see anything wrong in it or why it shouldn't happen, vices have a clear advantage and are stronger then they were last round..even if they don't have as many members spanning 2 quads like they did last server.

vices have come here boasting they would take on all 3 quads and they brought the team to do it, so why not?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• How about letting the MH judge about who is playing fair and bending rules eh?

They don't really slap people with the banhammer for rule 1.1 because there's been cases where that was an unjustified ban.... why do you think there's a BIG discussion about rule 1.1? And why they seldomly ignore it despite it not being invalid YET.

• If you are part of a the ally, being a garage is playing for you own benefit more than playing as a pd without tag.

And pd have never been against the rule so why should garagae. Ore can you clear it up, how many troops do you need to make to not being a garage?

Sgr and ten not merger but share ut, thats a new one, and with server history why even try to spin it.

I think every one on this server knew from day 1 that sgr and ten was gonner merger at some point. The joke is that they where shaming vice for reaching out to ll and then mergering with them.

Imagine to be so afraid to lose a server that you want to take such shamefull win.

Im a bit curious to hear some of the original ll players take/spin on this.

We all know that ten/sgr have no shame, but did the dutch really come to com1 for this?

• Sounds like a storm in a tea cup, vices having the lions share of artefacts ofc sgr and ten ll will try to maximise use of artefacts they have.

Does this mean SGR and ten 'll have joined a confederation ? Not yet, however sgr and ten 'll should be commended on using the tools they have at hand to put themselves in a stronger strategic position.

I think these tactics are quite well played tbh, wether or not ten 'll and sgr merge in future remains to be seen. I certainly don't see anything wrong in it or why it shouldn't happen, vices have a clear advantage and are stronger then they were last round..even if they don't have as many members spanning 2 quads like they did last server.

vices have come here boasting they would take on all 3 quads and they brought the team to do it, so why not?

u really are in DENIAL

Can you explain what else is left to do between SGR and Ten-LL to not call it a merger yet?

FACTS :
    SGR + Ten-LL doing joint ops

SGR and Ten-LL sharing arties : UT is shared openly, so diets must also be shared to park troops

It is a Merger !

There is no tactics here, since we beat you ppl so badly at arties, playing together is the only choice you guys have.

No one said it should not happen, we are just wondering why are you ppl being so shy about it

No Shame in admitting merging the entire server to fight Vices as early as day 100 :p

admit it,

TEN have surrendered itself to SGR, and now its only Vices vs Non-Vices

haha, yeah thats what I am goona address you ppl as "Non-Vices" until you actually come up with the name of your merger
    Batman do answer my question
    Can you explain what else is left to do between SGR and Ten-LL to not call it a merger yet ?

If you cant, you will just prove my point that you are in DENIAL

and should change your name to PENGUIN and go live in ARKHAM

• "An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

Man seriously get a life :

Accounts always play whats best for their meta,

or perhaps this notion is lacking in SGR and TenLL hence losing so badly

There are so many examples :

ARTI collection, Def calls, Res- calls etc etc ....

players always play for benefit of meta even at the risk/loss of self account's benefits

because these players understand that they benefit themselves by actually keeping the meta first, not themselves

why dont you spend some time in finding a better name for your merger, calling you "Non-Vices" seems very similar to a racist classification.