Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Well played ops and great steal

xD ....just.
    How can you call it well played when there's no skill involved, just sheer numbers.

I've seen teams win against greater numbers and not whine half as much.

Have you seen teams win with greater arti disadvantage without having to whine on the forum or merge every other alliance on the server too?
    Oh I know..it's cause you guys lack backbone to stick it out - I actually thought Vices were joking when they called you out for lack of skill. ^^

• Rule 1.1 is not about techs

This is incorrect. That rule is worded in such a vague manner - "play for own benefit", precisely with the intention to eliminate these kind of going around the rules. It would have otherwise just stated that multies are not allowed. TG tried to avoid this game abusing mechanic by making that rule as it is but was too inefficient to detect and eliminate anything; hence now removing that part altogether.

People still don't understand the concept that even if you have only 1 tech and enemy has 100, you still belong in the same garbage can.

Could not disagree more. Every alliance has tech users. Especially in big metas, it is inevitable. For instance, I would not call all Vice players tech users just because there are techs in their meta (hence, would not throw them in the same garbage can). Same thing goes for SGR too. However, there is a difference between actively promoting techs versus a few isolated incidences. I am do not intend to point fingers, many alliances are guilty of this. This is also the type of excuse one would use to allow and condone usage of techs (or any form of cheating). I believe that every alliance should do their best to minimize these - so the less the better.

Obi-Wan was just commenting on you answering messages that seem obvious trolls in the same way as others that look more earnest.

Ah, dang it. You mean to say that Vices players actually dislike me. Alright then.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I will post the reports of our recent op soon in our ops thread.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• lol thanks for highlighting one of vices problem, vices like to blame sgr for literally everything, it's sgr's fault this and sgr fault that, forgetting players like cursed titans were quite capable of making up there own mind about vices. Cursed titans was not forced and willingly rebelled against vices off there own accord.

Ofc if vices have members not happy wanting to support sgr, biased vices logic will tell you that's sgr's fault too. If you believe vices you would believe every player or team sgr speak with is not capable of free thought or using there own mind. In vices using ur own account or mind is against vices rules, What do you think fire strike, sgr have this sort of control ? Is it another one of obi wans Jedi mind tricks ?

misinterpreted means everything is valid and can be excused in vices, players there don't need there own account or own goals everything is only attributed for alliance, they might as well give there pass on to there leaders and let them play, w8 they prob already do that too lol

Sgr don't need to run the same circus a player can play there own account here to there own expectations and doesn't need to be used as a garage or exploited for another accounts gain, still it happens more then we like tho and its no good for the game.

omg, I cant stop laughing

you really are like Penguin

I asked you some clarifications but you are so much in denial

you just rampaged about the one thing from past server, ignoring everything about this server

FACTS :

Playing 700 vs 200, is not a tactics which should be applauded, it just shows how cornered you are....

Batman or any other Non-Vices members cant explain their merger, or as they claim why its not a merger yet !

Batman will do anything to avoid the reality / commitment

Batman will just spoil the forum with bullshit

Batman is in denial

Batman is actually Penguin in disguise

Batman belongs at Arkham :p

I am still daring you to answer the merger question

and diets thing too,

else go throw the posts about your pride / moral / and whatever non-cheater / tactics

all of your bullshit claims out of forums

Lets see how much integrity you really have

In case you want to dwindle again let me repost the 2 questions

1 ) : explain what else you is pending between SGR and Ten-LL that you are not calling it a merger.. They shared Ops, They sharing UT

2 ) : why is SGR not sharing diets with Ten-LL if its all for the same greater good and making best usage of available arties

• However, there is a difference between actively promoting techs versus a few isolated incidences

Good point.
    Prefer people admitting they are using techs rather then people who try and act cool on forums while crying about others using them while obviously using themself but more silent. :love::love:

• Edit: I will post the reports of our recent op soon in our ops thread.

Waiting for the report to be posted...
    Big mistake from us in losing the UF.

There is something interesting in this OP. SGR part sent only smallish hammers (beside TSRTG who hit a support village), on small players capitals, with a low activity. LL as usual sent a couple of decent hammers. The UF steal is no doubt a success for the Supermeta, for the rest... are LL really looking forward to get rid of their hammers?

this is quite funny

http://beta.travian-ally-tools…e_report/WskqlsR9eXpkTG3g

2600 cata dead... equinox was in trainer rotation too

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 3 times, last by cris@ ().

• lol thanks for highlighting one of vices problem, vices like to blame sgr for literally everything, it's sgr's fault this and sgr fault that, forgetting players like cursed titans were quite capable of making up there own mind about vices. Cursed titans was not forced and willingly rebelled against vices off there own accord.

It was a plant !!! A very good one atleast own up to your accomplishments.

Sgr don't need to run the same circus a player can play there own account here to there own expectations and doesn't need to be used as a garage or exploited for another accounts gain, still it happens more then we like tho and its no good for the game.

annoyander fake is not exploiting anyone (cwl)

Niels its okay u can come out and say its u its been known for a while :D

To the lowlands the question is clear they are here for one round and i believe one round only. How they choose to play or spend their time is upto them but good work by the super diplomat Tonzo to convince LLs to join, take over and then do the exact things he said wont be happening :D

You my sir deserve a medal !!!

The game is long and drawn another 100 days to go lets start visiting new topics and be relevant, the history lesson in the last 64 pages is getting repetative :D

on the farming topics

1. C2I seems legit i have not seen a single proof of evidence pointing otherwise.

2. The Grim there are rumours of him having pvt farms which are defended usually but open up for near full bounties. It could also be a team player helping in times of need. But i leave that to you guys.

3. Annoyander fake well that is raiding a bunch of pvt farms 100% some may be players some may be not, along with regular raiding . Too much emphasis is given to one account alone in a super meta . The expectations the weight on their shoulders should be tremendous :D

I am quiet envious of the favor ism wish i got something as part of nepotism :D

• It was a plant !!! A very good one atleast own up to your accomplishments.

annoyander fake is not exploiting anyone (cwl)

Sanket heaven forbid any player becomes upset with you or turns out to like sgr a bit more, I mean to even suggest a vices player dissatisfied is equivalent to blasphemy in vices, yet believe it or not it still occurs to this day.. Ofc if you have anything of value to substantiate these claims would be good to hear it.

As for Anomander there raiding went next level with boots and there was a couple of sgr players that went inactive, letting those resources go to the enemy is really a waste.

The game is long and drawn another 100 days to go lets start visiting new topics and be relevant, the history lesson in the last 64 pages is getting repetative :D

Agreed, however as long as vices and sgr continue to flesh out these issues there may be another 100 pages of repeating the same circles, it's a two way street one does not continue without the other propagating the same dirt.

on the farming topics

1. C2I seems legit

2. The Grim there are rumours

3. Annomander well that is raiding a bunch of farms.

Glad we cleared that up, maybe you can relay this to vices trolls too, nvm forget that you be king of trolls, you say new topics then on same breath your back to slinging same mud, hypocrite much? ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• lol. I dont think there is any chance of anyone believing that at this point

you actually edited the quote...

I made a slight correction Vices tech account, it's funny because the only ones I know that seem to be insistent on peddling the same old false claims are vices ^^

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Atleast Batman agrees to my point that SGR and Ten-LL have merged

or rather SGR is using Ten-LL

or else he would have made "SLIGHT CORRECTIONS" on my posts too....

So its official now: Vices vs Non-Vices

still waiting for them to decide a name for themselves

maybe its taking so much time because of their huge numbers ......

or SGR does not even wanna share name... ( more plausible )

but seriously you would think they would come under a solo name before sharing something important as UT

Politics and Diplomacy are also part of this game,

seems Ten-LL leaders lacking quite a bit there.

• Atleast Batman agrees to my point that SGR and Ten-LL have merged

Not quite, whilst it's very possible sgr and ten 'll may have an official confed in future, we are not there yet, even I don't know exactly what will eventuate moving forward.

still waiting for them to decide a name for themselves

I think if we were to form an elite coalition, then we would need a title to match, non vices is lame, super meta is starting to get a bit closer to the mark.

Since we are up against villains or vices and making a stand against the tactics discussed which take away from the enjoyment of the game, I'd be happy if you simply referred to us as the justice league.

• I think if we were to form an elite coalition

You can't form a elite coalition if SGR is a part of it tho

• Will FOX suffice?

Oh yea, they are the true elite.

• I'd be happy if you simply referred to us as the justice league.

Yeesh, no wonder the Avengers are doing better if you're in charge of the Justice League.

• Not quite, whilst it's very possible sgr and ten 'll may have an official confed in future, we are not there yet, even I don't know exactly what will eventuate moving forward.

still the MR. I AM IN DENIAL

Fails to answer what else needs to be done to not call it a merger....

Its more like Ten-LL are using SGR

• Sgr does not provide an environment that embraces techs here lies the difference

You are mistaken. By recruiting same players over and over again you are embracing techs. There is no way around that one either.

You might think there is less cheating in sgr than Vices, but hiding cheating does not make it less cheating. It is what it is. No use pretending.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Hey Supermeta. Can you please clean up the spiking organized by some of your members in SW? Or don’t. They probably are killing more from your other quadrants considering our embarrassing raiding scores.