Com1 Restart Rumors

• Hey Supermeta. Can you please clean up the spiking organized by some of your members in SW? Or don’t. They probably are killing more from your other quadrants considering our embarrassing raiding scores.

Yo Luke - looking forward to seeing another great hammer this round!

There are some spikers that are being dealt with in the SW, not sure if they are the same ones you are referring to though.

Name and shame them I say :)

• Sanket heaven forbid any player becomes upset with you or turns out to like sgr a bit more, I mean to even suggest a vices player dissatisfied is equivalent to blasphemy in vices, yet believe it or not it still occurs to this day.. Ofc if you have anything of value to substantiate these claims would be good to hear it.

Everyone in Vices loves me i am annoyingly cute :P . But unfortunately i was not playing around last round. Suggestions are fine but we all know how the dice rolled when it came with CT. How many core leaders will have to accept before you realize your folly Niels common i know you can do better.

Ofc some people get upset but u cannot generalize CT with the rest. We will even the score for the same this round just wait and watch !!! :D

• 64 pages of players accusing other players of cheating, or defending themselves in regards to accusations of cheating. This is gold, great content all. Keep up the great work! :D

Well there is a SGR narrative that require to be repeated endlessly (repetition of fake news sometimes have them appearing reals) . Even in the report thread (as you can clearly see just reading Obi ones). No matter these are baseless allegation or real suspect for some specific player. I think this narrative played a role in Supermeta diplomacy: we're the good against Vices evil. It worked well, I think, in building the SGR identity itself.

You can see the result in reading (it is just an example) La Mala Ice posts. He/she first posted he/she was new to com1, then in his later few post he/she just throw generic baseless (I heard about it) accusation against us.
    But yes those pages are boring.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• I guess our Ops in TEN are too predictable now... Seems V players just hop into vacation mode like clockwork on Friday night and hop back out again on Monday morning. I mean, I guess that's one way of playing the game :rolleyes:

• I guess our Ops in TEN are too predictable now... Seems V players just hop into vacation mode like clockwork on Friday night and hop back out again on Monday morning. I mean, I guess that's one way of playing the game :rolleyes:

Obviously just random timed vacation to the beaches.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Oh that tactic again... time to find the overeager teammate who will gladly send single-wave one-unit attacks with a villa 60+ hours away every 2 days just so no one goes into vacation mode?

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• Kicking players that got banned? Already done, the ones who got caught cheating have been removed (The player Awesome21 does not exist, WOW what a surprise we actually kicked our cheaters)

Are you guys planning to do the same with PlannedDowntime? No judging, just asking.

Everyone in Vices loves me i am annoyingly cute :P

I told you already, this is the only plausible explanation I can find for Vices being together as a team - especially considering how much they complained for lack of ops last server and yet, the situation doesn't seem to have changed a bit this round. I always knew that James was not the problem.

Even in the report thread (as you can clearly see just reading Obi ones). No matter these are baseless allegation or real suspect for some specific player.

Cris, I thought I have written the MMs in light-hearted spirit. There is barely any allegation there, just some teasing. I was not intending to accuse someone seriously or write something disrespectful. The aim is to acknowledge players' efforts and motivate them with some metal music. :thumbsup:

Oh that tactic again... time to find the overeager teammate who will gladly send single-wave one-unit attacks with a villa 60+ hours away every 2 days just so no one goes into vacation mode?

Nah, we do not want to interfere in with the quality time Vices players wish to spend with the loved ones.<3

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Nah, we do not want to interfere in with the quality time Vices players wish to spend with the loved ones.

The least they can do is spend some time with the siblings/aunts/nephews/cats/dogs/hamsters/toasters who create accounts just for them <3

(just some friendly joking, feel free to commence the dislikes though)

• Are you guys planning to do the same with PlannedDowntime? No judging, just asking.

Waiting for you to kick Anomander "I raided more in 12hours than anyone in top10 raids in a week" Rake.

I told you already, this is the only plausible explanation I can find for Vices being together as a team - especially considering how much they complained for lack of ops last server and yet, the situation doesn't seem to have changed a bit this round. I always knew that James was not the problem.

I wonder what holds SGR and TEN together, must be something similar - especially considering how much you complained that TEN was completely useless and that you could have won on your own, and yet, the situation doesn't seem to have changed a bit this round.

• Waiting for you to kick Anomander "I raided more in 12hours than anyone in top10 raids in a week" Rake.

I just remembered your comment and asked a question. Also, although there is some conflicts over if tech raiding is cheating or not (which your side believes it is NOT), I thought it is unanimously agreed that using scripts is cheating without a doubt. Also, lets drop the cheating discussion here - I was just curious about what you guys will do. It is whatever.

I wonder what holds SGR and TEN together, must be something similar - especially considering how much you complained that TEN was completely useless and that you could have won on your own, and yet, the situation doesn't seem to have changed a bit this round.

Trying to drive a wedge between me and TEN? I do not think I have ever said I could have won on my own, not to you or not to anyone - not that ego-centric of a person. As a person with some experience in this game though, I know that one needs not only a good team but also a good WW holder to win the game, which was from TEN. I really have no idea what you are referring to, but only negative thing I may have said about TEN was that they were weaker than SGR/Vices/7 last round (which I also said is not the case this round with The Grim, Petrini, Pelikanu etc. returning), most of which was due to numbers disadvantage. Yet, they had the courage and planning to use their troops bravely on the other quads of the map, unlike some others.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Obi-Wan ().

• I just remembered your comment and asked a question. Also, although there is some conflicts over if tech raiding is cheating or not (which your side believes it is NOT), I thought it is unanimously agreed that using scripts is cheating without a doubt. Also, lets drop the cheating discussion here - I was just curious about what you guys will do. It is whatever.

Scripts? First time I hear about a 3.5% population reduction for scripts, you sure about that one?

Trying to drive a wedge between me and TEN?

There would be no point in trying to do that, tonzo's a loyal dog who would never leave SGR's side.

but only negative thing I may have said about TEN was that they were weaker than SGR/Vices/7 last round (which I also said is not the case this round with The Grim, Petrini, Pelikanu etc. returning), most of which was due to numbers disadvantage.

Mate, you spent a month bragging how TEN was useless(not "weaker") and how you and mads carried the META to victory with your OP's. Please just stop.

• There would be no point in trying to do that, tonzo's a loyal dog who would never leave SGR's side.

Mate, you spent a month bragging how TEN was useless(not "weaker") and how you and mads carried the META to victory with your OP's. Please just stop.

If there's no point in trying, why do you continue to try by fabricating stuff? :D

• There would be no point in trying to do that, tonzo's a loyal dog who would never leave SGR's side.

Pish, you are making me look bad... as I told in the beginning of this server on this forum that you are one of the most decent players in Vices that could lead Vices this round to victory. I am afraid I have to retract that statement now. How classy of you to call an opposing alliance leader "loyal dog".

You called me delusional and you come up with this? I have zero clue what you are referring to. Do you think that you can use our personal Skype conversations as leverage to win an argument over the public forum? :rolleyes: Go ahead and start digging. Share whatever you have - There is nothing I cannot explain. Well, it is forbidden in the forum, then feel free to send them to TEN leaders privately. Enlighten us what it is but IF I have complained to you about TEN for last server, it has to be about particular incidences (and yes, there were issues such as me getting blamed in op number 8 or having WWr starved, not being active enough etc.) and has to be somehow sharing them with you thinking you were a "friend" I guess. I cannot imagine myself saying that the whole alliance was useless, even in a moment of anger and high stress. I, however, do remember telling you that TEN are stronger and much better this round in the beginning of the server, so, regardless of what you think you have on me, your initial argument is completely wrong.

About OPs, maybe again you are over-interpreting my emphasis on them. There is no way, I told that SGR won solely thanks to our OPs. That would be highly unfair to all our WWks and WW holders. However, I do think that, Villains no OPs were instrumental in our winning - is that you meant to say? But do not worry, a quick talk to rest of your team should comfort you that all our OPs were useless and had no impact in the game at all.

By the way, I am not planning to share any of the stuff you said on Skype on private - I do not think it is very ethical. But let me ask you only this - does that mean that you no longer want to play in my team in the future? It is a sad way to find that out on the forum.

• Share whatever you have - There is nothing I cannot explain. Well, it is forbidden in the forum

Its not forbidden if both parties gives OK.

you are making me look bad

I'm pretty sure you are doing fine on your own on this topic.

"loyal dog".

I would prefer loyal baguette but guess dogs works too, this Pish fellow needs some help in forum art by me.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• But let me ask you only this - does that mean that you no longer want to play in my team in the future? It is a sad way to find that out on the forum.

Yes, based on your change in attitude over the last couple of months both in game, on skype and on forums, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing in your team. I'm not sure what's going on with you, but I feel like you're no longer the Obi you were last server.