Com1 Restart Rumors

• I strongly suggest you bring something of relevance to your sentence. You insult Vices, whine about being put in a bad light and then insult some more.

Oh, so let me get this straight - you alter your statement about hypocrisy? That is an improvement. For the record (it is puzzling how it was not clear), putting bad light was only a reference to my liking towards Pishki which was expressed publicly, which was followed up by the disappointment after he called tonz a "loyal dog". Arguments and bantering is all good fun but I think that statement crosses the line, same with many other things said here. I was surprised to see him say such a thing - it was not how I got to know him.

Even do the same in an MM posted to everyone in SGR/TEN/LL. When you are faced with the owner of the account you call a tech and multi in that thread, you don´t even have the decency to apologize. If your memory is failing you, let me post it here again.

That account did help clear the UD.

I told in two different places that the MM was written in a light-hearted manner. The tone is set to motivate players and the (bare) "accusations" are only jokes. I thought it was clear by now, but if not and if the owner of that account (by the way, I have no idea where I faced the owner) is really bothered by this, then sure, I do not mind apologizing. Meanwhile, would you call your own players to apologize for calling C2I and The Grim as cheaters too? I did not think so.

Vices can joke about cousins/no op/James´s fault etc. You can not. You have long since passed the line that has anything to do with friendship.

Oh really? Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? Who are you to comment anything about my friendships with those in Vices? Pretentious much? Vices players THEMSELVES confess to using techs as they do NOT think that it is cheating. They are very open, and in fact, proud at times, about it. The leadership approves it. Given this is the case, am I not entitled to joke about Sanket's cousin/Luke's cat/James' trees? Or given that no op bothered Villains for almost year and a half, who are you to tell that I cannot joke about no op? None of my posts include any personal insults, it is your weak nerves that cannot handle sarcasm.

To me your rants look like ... Using this thread as an attempt ... From reading your post, I get the impression ... It may well be that you were upon some time...

Again, yet another over-interpretation and patronizing comment. I would appreciate if you stop pretending to know me or my intentions when it is clear that you have no clue. This is my second server with SGR and was not intending to play at all (well, barely playing anyways). I do not plan to play in com1 anymore either. I could not care less about recruiting or making SGR or anti-Vices propaganda. I did criticize SGR players for teching many times before too.

Lastly, this gave me a chuckle:

attempts to paint Vices as the bad guy

your former posts do color people´s perspective

sure thing friend.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• haha who is the cry baby now. the alliance I used to co-lead won all of its serves out numbered like that. 3 vs 1 against us AND it still wasn't fair for them cuz we would still crush them. if you think it isn't fair, the only thing you are admitting is your own mediocrity in this game because SGR and friends are super beatable.

and kid you have some growing up to do. life isn't fair, that doesn't mean you stay quiet about it. travian has been on a long decline into irrelevance for a decade, they keep making stupid decisions. but here I am, still a travian addict and I have more than paid for my right to call it like I see it on the forums.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• OMG DID I CRY IN THAT POST ???

well you should atleast try bringing something new !!!!

you repeat the same thing again and again.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

ice is overly disgusted with cheaters due to PTPx2 we just played where literally bots won the game. I'm still currently playing and doing my best to chief and destroy the MADness but the sheer volume of bots early game crippled most and no time to catch up. So I see where the disdain comes from.

I understand the frustration, But I myself prefer to plan my next move instead of whining about it.

its okay to be sad, but no way its justified to throw your frustrations on Other Team.

• the alliance I used to co-lead won all of its serves out numbered like that. 3 vs 1 against us AND it still wasn't fair for them cuz we would still crush them.

Nice you won vs farms, do you want medal?

• Forgive me for assuming you were trying to drive a wedge between Vices and everyone else playing the server. Maybe you should take a better look at what you post here on forum.

Seems like more of the same Pot calling the kettle black again with vices..

Surely Agrona your not going to believe vices have nothing to do with forces uniting against them ?

Vices villains brought this about on themselves, just ask vices tech accnt!

Everyone in Vices loves me i am annoyingly cute :P . But unfortunately i was not playing around last round Suggestions are fine but we all know how the dice rolled when it came with CT.

Your many people's fav noob! but I doubt you'd be willing to look beyond a narrow biased vice dice roll, especially here on the forum..

It's good to see sgr, ten and 'll are delivering the goods where it counts on the battlefield. Some decent defense on show from vices too.

I suspect vices own track record for high level plants and searching for low blows will likely come in to play again as things heat up.

Another very difficult server for the reigning champs, I predict its going to come down to more then just ua or a numbers game.. Well done to both super metas so far for keeping pressure on the battlefield!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice you won vs farms, do you want medal?

Why yes, yes I do! Shiny medal glorifying my past and monumental travian achievements, so cool.

Based on your saltiness, you have to be one of the noobs we stomped. Sorry not sorry I don't know who you are.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Based on your saltiness, you have to be one of the noobs we stomped. Sorry not sorry I don't know who you are.

I do doubt this since i've never played com before, and i definitely don't play kindergarden server (also known as birthday servers?)
    Salty?
    I just enjoy mocking trash players that cry 8)

• I understand the frustration, But I myself prefer to plan my next move instead of whining about it.

its okay to be sad, but no way its justified to throw your frustrations on Other Team.

Also explain how is it better to unite 700 ppl to play against 200, and call it fair in your own words

will be waiting for your wisdom :p

:/

• Seems like more of the same Pot calling the kettle black again with vices..

Seems to me another one answered a post without really reading it first. Some of us like reading to know the context of what we are arguing about.

Some even think before answering :/

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Vices can joke about cousins/no op/James´s fault etc. You can not. You have long since passed the line that has anything to do with friendship.

So I'm a friend of Villains? Or was it just a fluke?

Maybe my wishful thinking of you also being in Vices this time? :*

However ... what was the fluke?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• So I'm a friend of Villains? Or was it just a fluke?

Ofc we are :P

None of my posts include any personal insults, it is your weak nerves that cannot handle sarcasm.

Ha haha :D

I do not plan to play in com1 anymore either. I could not care less about recruiting or making SGR or anti-Vices propaganda. I did criticize SGR players for teching many times before too.

Maybe shut REDACTED up then :D. Cause you sound just like the paid media to me :D

I did criticize SGR players for teching many times before too.

And yet annoyander fake is one of your best buds :P

I suspect vices own track record for high level plants and searching for low blows will likely come in to play again as things heat up

Oh man so funny niels so damn funny (Cwl). Remember CT hahahaha :D

Another very difficult server for the reigning champs, I predict its going to come down to more then just ua or a numbers game.. Well done to both super metas so far for keeping pressure on the battlefield!

Singing Kumbaya and allying everything that moves sure is very difficult :D

Surely Agrona your not going to believe vices have nothing to do with forces uniting against them ?

Vices villains brought this about on themselves, just ask vices tech accnt!

Our Diplomacy is and will always be as long as we share the tag and play together :D

Alliance X :: Lets ally and win together.

US :: Hell No

Alliance X :: If you donot ally us we will ally SGR.

Us :: So what.

Alliance X :: We will win against you with sheer numbers

US :: Good Luck

This round however we did approach LLs to steer clear and hope for some balance after loosing last round hoping they would play independently.

Now SGR Diplomacy

SGR :: We need to win against Villains Com1 is our home we cannot loose every round lets do Something !!!

Rest :: I am SGR player i will start NW. i will report everyone in villains and hope it sticks. I will also recruit everything in quad.

SGR :: You are our ally.

Ten :: We will play to win on our Own.

SGR :: We will have a nap with you , you can walk over us but we will ask for res to be paid back for our inactives but we have a Nap with U.

LL :: We will not ally SGR.

SGR :: U will ally ten who we will ally Us problem solved.

Rangers :: We are here for fun.

SGR :: We are here to ally you.

Fox :: We have no clue what we are doing

SGR :: We will still ally you.

Random Players non allied :: Meh. What huh?

SGR :: You are invited to SGR to fight Villains please join :D

SGR :: Mission complete now to give Tonz our WW cause we have no good WW holder in our team .

• Maybe my wishful thinking of you also being in Vices this time?

However ... what was the fluke?

Maybe ;) I respected your moral stance on the CT issue last round, but I am honestly surprised to see you returning to another com1 team with that in mind... Villains and SGR have long since joined the same puddle of mud (Villains just with more systematic tech use than SGR (though it can be argued that SGR are moving more towards the heavy tech use too, starting with Wolf last round - as I have expressed before, I would personally rather lose and not use techs, than adopt the playstyle, but I can understand why it is being adopted)).

The fluke was that this joke was well-received:

The least they can do is spend some time with the siblings/aunts/nephews/cats/dogs/hamsters/toasters who create accounts just for them <3

And yet annoyander fake is one of your best buds

I'm pretty sure he considered you a friend too. As do I, even despite my dislike of techs - and you are the Kitchen Sink afterall ;) Doesn't mean I approve of the way you play the game, or your stance on what should be allowed, or the fact that the tech playstyle are making many players quit the game.

• or the fact that the tech playstyle are making many players quit the game.

Speaking of many players quitting the game, seems like your brainwashing and forum propaganda aren't working very well:
    Player counts on 20th Jun 2019:
    Vices: 211 members

SGR: 293 members

TEN+LL: 284 members

Player counts today, 1 month later:
    VICES: 206 members

SGR: 269 members

TEN+LL: 247 members

VICES lost 5 players while the SupeMETA lost 61.

Is it VICES fault your players are leaving so much, or is it your own toxicity and poor leadership that are making people delete? :*

• This round however we did approach LLs to steer clear and hope for some balance after loosing last round hoping they would play independently.

Now SGR Diplomacy

Of course you did, vices approached lowlands first. Ironically diplomacy can only be good in vices eyes, especially if they are successful at it and it's not persued by their enemy.

but u cannot generalize CT with the rest. We will even the score for the same this round just wait and watch !!! :D

Sure why not invent something not relevant to the server so you can orchestrate the next great play for vices, tell us more, vices tactics keep getting better and better don't they ? :thumbsup:

35xx0v.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like how Loyalty is from Star Wars opposed to Marvel... does that make Loyalty unknown to you lot?

• I like how Loyalty is from Star Wars opposed to Marvel... does that make Loyalty unknown to you lot?

Not unless your in vices. Sadly by the sounds of Sanket that's the way he is trying to get more players to play that sort of style, even to the point of peddling propaganda from past rounds in an attempt to try to justify this type of play style here.

In comparison SGR have the likes of obiwan and many others shooting for the stars, the force is strong with us and we've united in a great rebellion against vices for a just and fair conclusion to this round.

• Of course you did, vices approached lowlands first. Ironically diplomacy can only be good in vices eyes, especially if they are successful at it and it's not persued by their enemy.

We approached them first out of SGR and Ten , but they had already spoken to you by then (cwl)

So sorry to have misled you but we spoke to not make em join but to tell em to leave us alone :P

Sure why not invent something not relevant to the server so you can orchestrate the next great play for vices, tell us more, vices tactics keep getting better and better don't they ?

Compared to SGR i think we are all saints and have a halo over our heads :D.

Sadly by the sounds of Sanket that's the way he is trying to get more players to play that sort of style, even to the point of peddling propaganda from past rounds in an attempt to try to justify this type of play style here.

I am sure many SGR players have picked up from my style of play :D But then again grateful for the glory but technically i picked it up from others myself.

the force is strong with us and we've united in a great rebellion against vices for a just and fair conclusion to this round.

You do know right to be a rebellion you have to be the smaller party (Cwl). Or are you watching the wrong movies (cwl)

Based on how rebellions are made its Vice who are the rebels :D

• n comparison SGR have the likes of obiwan and many others shooting for the stars,

Shooting for the stars means pretending to be a saint on forum & add on skype to trashtalk instead?