Com1 Restart Rumors

• Maybe shut up then :D

Do you realize that you confess that you believe posting on the forum equals to making propaganda ;)

And yet annoyander fake is one of your best buds :P

And you point? Not sure about the best buds part, but I was very vocal about my stance on tech users to them too. If I ended my friendships for people doing sh*t that I do not approve, I would be friendless in travian.

I'm pretty sure you are doing fine on your own on this topic.

Pretending to be a saint on forum?

Too sloppy for a "forum master".

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• Those forum flags mark what you have mastered?

Bravery of the French, Fairplay of the Turkish?

• ? Good job on completely ignoring what the actual point of the post was. I'm talking of overall playerbase of travian (which includes players who used to play in SGR, and players who used to play for Villains too - though obviously, by now, if you join Villains, you are well aware of their playstyle, so I guess you don't really lose any players on that account anymore). But good job on diverting the discussion. So funny how Obi is blamed for "always saying something negative" about Villains, when you twist an unrelated argument into talking crap about SGR.

• We were not a plant we just got frustrated many times to be honest since cropper and some issues at early game but we didnt decide to use WWR for SGR until we reached the tipping off point ...Sanket Yar u were not there that server fully :/ if u had been may be things would have turned out different...and heaven forbid this server is so drama lol more than in3 drama :P and i read ur post to equal the spy game , waiting for it eagerly ..

*grabs popcorn to see how server goes*

-Rishi

• I stopped using trainer long back and the trainer group was dead the one group which i was in and there were no communication after that, resources i got from very few to be particular . I didnt get a ally push i guess and also u need to get that fact that we were raiding like hell on our own also . In case u forget that secondary hammer which got walled at TEN noncap. So that makes it pretty clear that we are not a plant lol and also we tried to steal fools from Solace earlier and got walled, same happened for one guys non cap at TEN.

EDIT: Zerozone talked to be me about stealing Large Storage and other stuff from SGR , U can directly ask mazzi if i tipped them off earlier or not lol , I didnt even say that or they would not have lost the Large Storage lol Backstabbing and rebelling is different kindly not it in your genius minds :P

Frustration and some things made us do so but if sanket was there it would have been definitely different , being the account holder i would not have given a green signal if sanket was playing full round and was at leadership :)

I asked parking for ages and was it given? NO and early game recall what happened , thats when we even knew mazzi/Nenad and IM meta was on server even lol.

How many times u say u lost because of CT it doesnt even justify cuz even if i had sent it on SGR WW they would have won :P

I also play dota , a LOT but when the 4 player team wins its the best feeling if u guys can pull it .

Good luck to VICE and SGR :)

COM1 should be closed forever in my opinion

Post was edited 1 time, last by Rishi ().

• We were not a plant we just got frustrated many times to be honest since cropper and some issues at early game but we didnt decide to use WWR for SGR until we reached the tipping off point ...Sanket Yar u were not there that server fully :/

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up.

The best part of his story is he wasn't even around but pretends to understand what really happened..Sanket is a nice guy and everything, but unfortunately it's the kind of propaganda that also has Sankets name on it.

His way of thinking is fabricate something try to make it stick or at least provide some doubt in the common vices mind, that way when his band of plants and cronies come out the wood work, it won't look as bad and he can even try to blame sgr for it.

It's not the first time for vices trying to paint other alliances with the same mud brush. He even gloated on skype he gets his minions to down vote a lot of what sgr says and up vote when he posts, he takes his propaganda on the forum that seriously lol

I learnt a long time ago not to be fooled by Sanket and those smiling emojis there is a much more devious schemer plotting new lows for vices. Pulling out all the stops this round, he prob doesn't want to take the blame for it if vices are to lose there second server in succession.

Vices haven't changed there still the same old villains or dressed up poop this time with Sanket playing. A leader who's ego is as big as the alliance ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• COM1 should be closed forever in my opinion

I'd be happy if you never came back too.

I played Dota for 10 years, but stopped playing due to the toxic players who would get "frustrated" and intentionally feed the other team to spite their own (Wait that sounds familiar).

That culture is standard in Dota, let's not make it standard in Travian.

• played Dota for 10 years, but stopped playing due to the toxic players who would get "frustrated" and intentionally feed the other team to spite their own (Wait that sounds familiar).

Nothing wrong with running it down mid with a divine rapier or two.
    Or in this case a WWR running it down to the wrong WW.
    Might even respect comming to the forum and not seing what you did wrong in hind sight Rishi that takes a certain level of toxicity, which i fully respect.

Best regards a slightly drunk toxic chipmunk.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Lol.... Mayhem in our d-tool with Supermeta :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Thanks neils for tracking him down and getting him to make a statement :D

I kept my tabs, villains is home it has will always have my name on the wall ;) For all that who know me I am always honest about things we pull. Fact of the matter is we pull those things cause we are completely okay with it, we wont be doing it if we didnt own up to things which is why i am saying take credit for things your side did ;).

Another alliance in the same brush (cwl). SGR is outright worse than vices in all respects , everyone has its own fair share of good and bad but vices any given day over SGR, win or loose atleast there is an attempt to improve ;)

We all know where the plants have been coming in from. Wingless from the first com1 your very own Nieols :P. To Nobody this round . Not to mention your initial ops on rangers while having players in rangers ;) Fact of the matter is those who wanna play vices will continue to play vices.

There are two kinds of players the casual ones who quit and move on and then start a new game and the serious ones who try to push limits and punch above the line we all know which side has what kind of players. Unfortunately I have to draw a line over things said in pvt vs things on the forums plenty said there which is clear as daylight where and how these things came into the picture . (Talking about the CT incident. Who were the sitters, who helped with gold).

Its easy to be a turn coat and pin it on current set of leaders unfortunately for them they picked the wrong leader to blame cause the one they blame puts out her heart and soul into this and clearly is our back bone.

As far as winning this round or loosing meh its all about having fun and we all know where the fun is. Vices can never change the sheer core of the fact is everyone has a home here and everyone is welcome as each server is new we donot have favorites.

Our Ocs donot choose to send armies on supports just cause they are not trusted enough can screw your perfect ops.

We donot call pushes for a select few in the name of the ally goals (cwl)

and we are not desperate for attention and a win that we will change our fundamentals just for it.

We know who we are !!! We are true to our nature and we donot hide behinds masks (Cwl).

Between me and SGR i can always have a ego. I did 0 your WW in one attack cause your leaders assumed it to be a fake ;) and that stems your true anger my scores on com1 is

Com1 :: Lost cause i Played in SGR but atleast that time we tried to do it on our own :D

Com1 :: 0ed SGR WW (bloody Travian reports :P)

Com1 :: Won vs 3 sides.

Com1 :: Did Not play :P

Com1 :: Still awaiting results :D

so 2 wins 1 No result and 1 loss.

donot get me wrong i do love SGR and their folks they are great people . But when they win its cause they did the right things and when they loose its cause others were wrong is an attitude i refused to be part of ages ago :D. Plus the overall environment of internal communications can be confirmed by any player moving across the board we donot name and shame people in our chats when they arent around and we often invite everyone into our chats just so we can hang out quiet inclusive :D.

And lastly i came to the forums way later into the picture :D So i would not like to steal credit from you and your propaganda . Most times all i do is quote you and obi and try my attempt to flame it up :P and i am flattered by the importance you give me but only vices know i am truly useless (cwl)

• SGR "unofficial/multies": Total: 76

REST:34, Rangers:9, Mayhem:21, Knights:12
    tota: 293

Lol.... Mayhem in our d-tool with Supermeta :D

Told you they're with them a month ago, not surprised that a spiking alliance is part of SGR, same as last server with HmB. X/

• Told you they're with them a month ago, not surprised that a spiking alliance is part of SGR, same as last server with HmB. X/

Stop spreading fakenews, everyone knows only VICE uses such dirty tactics SGR's are the good guys, remember?

PM : Does this mean i can spike now? cris@ cool thanks

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Told you they're with them a month ago, not surprised that a spiking alliance is part of SGR, same as last server with HmB. X/

Cant believe a spiking alliance is part of SGR :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Who said, we lost because of you.......

I am personally offended that you attacked your own teams WW instead of enemy, NO MATTER WHATEVER THE REASON

I played in that server only till arti release,

and let me tell you, you were nothing but pain in our spam rooms, a little kid begging for attention

let me make it clear to you "YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED"

if you want team play, you need to start giving some first

not just demand stuff like a little baby,

Frankly after you got banned for "SCRIPTING" in early days, even I had little trust in your army of duals

You expect us to help you after all the attitude you would show with whatever help we gave you... seriously noob get a life

the fact that you admitting

that you attacked us because of sheer frustration

just shows what a cheap human you actually are....

For your sake I would suggest to change it asap

but I have learned some idiots are way beyond HELP !!!

• In case u forget that secondary hammer which got walled at TEN noncap.

I guess Sanket forgot, oh that's right he wasn't actually playing maybe someone from vices neglected to tell him you were one of vices most active op hammers and trying to steal an arti from sgr just doesn't fit Sankets narrative easier for vices to shelf those details as they need only info to conveniently compliment vices propaganda.

Who said, we lost because of you.......

Last round vices made a big storm about it saying the actions of one player were sgr's fault and argued that the server may have turned out differently, which of course we both know wasn't really the case.

I am personally offended that you attacked your own teams WW instead of enemy, NO MATTER WHATEVER THE REASON

Woah relax, it's something that occurred almost a year ago, the actions of one individual need not reflect on vices, (unless it's actions which vices openly condone like teching, multing etc.) Even if Sanket has the best leader possible helping, there is an old saying

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time” John Lydgate

And as good as SGR leaders are there are some players that don't always see eye to eye. There is really no need to resort to personal insults against this player at least he attempted to offer an explanation.

If you want to get really upset and angry about it, if I were you I'd direct it towards your leaders that are intent on punishing a whole alliance for the actions of one player by resorting to the same tactics only this time to be backed by the vices meta with the stamp of approval by your wonderful player and leader Sanket, I'm sure even your mature enough to see the difference here Fire strike..

Most times all i do is quote you and obi and try my attempt to flame it up :P and i am flattered by the importance you give me but only vices know i am truly useless (cwl)

Yeah about as useless as a number 1 simmer and experienced veteran can be I suppose :p

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• VICES lost 5 players while the SupeMETA lost 61.

Is it VICES fault your players are leaving so much, or is it your own toxicity and poor leadership that are making people delete? :*

It's the techs. That's why I quit and I know a bunch of other who did too. Why play against that "style", it's boring and demoralizing.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear abbreviation ().

• It's the techs. That's why I quit and I know a bunch of other who did too. Why play against that "style", it's boring and demoralizing.

Both sides are using that "style" so that doesn't explain the difference in number of people leaving at all. I still think it's the lame environment/toxic attitude that SGR/TEN leadership creates that is making people mass delete in your super meta. Congrats on making more people leave Travian.:thumbsup:

• Both sides are using that "style" so that doesn't explain the difference in number of people leaving at all. I still think it's the lame environment/toxic attitude that SGR/TEN leadership creates that is making people mass delete in your super meta. Congrats on making more people leave Travian.:thumbsup:

Well, at this point I would be proud to make people quit this addiction :D perfect time and reasons for it.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt