Com1 Restart Rumors

• People quitting Vices will never happen unless you all mass delete because as everyone can see the bottom half of your players in wings are obvious multi accounts,almost all have developed c15 capital + spawn and thats about it, it cant be more obvious than this, how you guys even convince players to play on such accounts...oh wait there arent real players there hehe. Only players quitting are from your S wing that recruited new players from your quad, your smallest and most probably your cleanest wing by far.

When some of your important and old players tell me they are so dissatisfied with this tech strategy that is everywere in Vices and cant wait for this server to end so they can get away from it i think its time your leaders think where this game is heading and rethink everything or you all will be left alone with your multi accounts playing versus nobodies.

• People quitting Vices will never happen unless you all mass delete because as everyone can see the bottom half of your players in wings are obvious multi accounts,almost all have developed c15 capital + spawn and thats about it, it cant be more obvious than this, how you guys even convince players to play on such accounts...oh wait there arent real players there hehe.

Vices don't do multies, never have, never will.

Only players quitting are from your S wing that recruited new players from your quad, your smallest and most probably your cleanest wing by far.

Isi doing a great job teaching new players and increasing the playerbase. Too bad you're too focused on spreading bullshit to do the same.

When some of your important and old players tell me they are so dissatisfied with this tech strategy that is everywere in Vices and cant wait for this server to end so they can get away from it i think its time your leaders think where this game is heading and rethink everything or you all will be left alone with your multi accounts playing versus nobodies.

Just a load of bs again, none of this happened or will happen. Are you not capable of thinking for yourself and looking at things from a neutral perspective? You're just repeating what SGR is saying without any idea what's actually going on.

Woof woof.

• Woah relax, it's something that occurred almost a year ago, the actions of one individual need not reflect on vices, (unless it's actions which vices openly condone like teching, multing etc.) Even if Sanket has the best leader possible helping, there is an old saying

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time” John Lydgate

And as good as SGR leaders are there are some players that don't always see eye to eye. There is really no need to resort to personal insults against this player at least he attempted to offer an explanation.

If you want to get really upset and angry about it, if I were you I'd direct it towards your leaders that are intent on punishing a whole alliance for the actions of one player by resorting to the same tactics only this time to be backed by the vices meta with the stamp of approval by your wonderful player and leader Sanket, I'm sure even your mature enough to see the difference here Fire strike..

Can you stop your denial attitude for 1 min and think reasonably ?

I HOPE ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK

If I am not happy with the leaders, I will leave the team next second....

don't go backstabbing like CT did...

you can blame it on our leaders etc...

but a selfish, arrogant, narrow-minded, mental player like CT who says he attacked his own team's WW out of sheer frustration

He is a moron too... if he wanted to revenge on leaders, attack their cap, why attack on WW which whole alliance is working hard for...

he did admitted a few players helped him, now did he not back-stab those players.

I can say for sure no matter what leaders tried, this dumb guy would not have worked with our team.

now You Bat Man , must be rotten to the core, supporting a player like that, hence even m thinking

SGR might had some hand in his action.

also funny if you had no contact with CT ( e.i. he is not a plant )

how can you claim with such assertiveness that it was our leaders fault CT backstabbed....

without any shred of doubt in his words, are u really this trusting to strangers?

If you actually believe it, you are more naive than 3 years old.

so tell me are you lying about CT, or are you a 3 year old naive ?

• if he wanted to revenge on leaders, attack their cap, why attack on WW which whole alliance is working hard for...

I never said I supported his actions and if I was in vices and I was wronged by your leaders, I certainly wouldn't take it out on the rest of vices members, nor have we heard any other member from sgr or ten condoning what ct actually did.

What isn't fair is that people like you are willing to blame a whole alliance for the actions of one player, that had nothing really to do with us and attacked sgr and ten, even stole an artefact!

Now to me that doesn't seem like we are rotten in this at all, you and your leaders on the other hand are actually the same as this guy because you take out what he did on all of sgr and ten when it's not our fault he acted in this way.

Also your leaders are even worse then this, Sanket has openly admitted to resorting to similar tactics as ct this round only with coordinated plants in an endeavour to punish us all because of the actions of one player, something that sgr has never been known to do before nor will do in future, yet how does it make sense we get the blame when one of your own members goes rogue, curious how you explain this logic brainiac ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rishi on a personal level I like you but a couple of fact checks

A) you were considered a trainer hog and difficult to work with by all our hammers. Your cooperation was simply not up to at least the standard I expect but I guess this was because you were disgruntled. I think you at least used trainer until you could not feed around day 190 I think.

B) No one in Villains are given any pushes or feeding. You are expected to plan these things out yourself. You were not treated any differently compared to our other hammers.

• That’s a horrible way to treat a spy. I guess he’ll so a CT now and turn on you.

No, it is a next level tactic. You will never suspect that he is a spy now. Remember how we have stolen CT's large diet :S

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• how does it make sense we get the blame when one of your own members goes rogue, curious how you explain this logic brainiac ?

Brainiac !!

he is from Superman, not Batman,

if you want to refer comics, get them right pls, dont mix entire JL

CT back-stabbed Villians,

Villians are angry,

angry ppl blame others, especially the party most benefited (SGR)

now you may claim SGR didnt have any hand in CT issue, but being as big as you are

can you be 100% sure that none of the SGR were in contact with CT,

I mean even you agree rite, his actions were anything but rational....

and his reasoning strongly suggest "He is hiding the real reason, I mean unless he is really a moron to do all this just on frustration"

and even if it is true, no Villians can trust this ( natural to not trust enemy )

so Mr Penguin in disguise

this is how our earth works, maybe you need to stop being delusional to see it !

• Thats what friends are for! Regards to C2I clubs btw, had a blast with them earlier but I cant find any of them now :/

I am told that a bug made them vanish, along with some of your druids. To remedy this issue, TG decided to turn the freshly stolen UF into trainer to help them rebuild back up asap :thumbsup:

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Also your leaders are even worse then this, Sanket has openly admitted to resorting to similar tactics as ct this round only with coordinated plants in an endeavour to punish us all because of the actions of one player, something that sgr has never been known to do before nor will do in future, yet how does it make sense we get the blame when one of your own members goes rogue, curious how you explain this logic brainiac ?

(Cwl) everything said on the forums is absolutely true !!! Fear the mighty noob (cwl)

God forbid none of your players go rogue else like we hacked the finland power grid we may be blamed for so much else (cwl)

One of our own members hahaha!!!!!

Just for once have balls to own up to action of your mates u call frnds :D

• Just for once have balls to own up to action of your mates u call frnds :D

Why would anyone from sgr take ownership over something we didn't have a hand in ?

Would be good to see vices grow a pair and actually admit that they could have done more to ease the frustrations of one of there own.

God forbid none of your players go rogue else like we hacked the finland power grid we may be blamed for so much else (cwl)

Well you've already said in no uncertain terms, that you will play certain shenanigans in response to ct and your still blaming sgr for it. It's expected to come from you at some point tbh so no great suprise.

Traditionally vices are known to take the low road so it would matter about as much as your techs or multies do and a factor already taken in to the equation.

Wouldn't it be better Sanket if you pursued cleaner tactics and at least tried to garner greater respect from your opposition ?

A bit of friendly advice, It may even help you preform better with diplomacy next round with another alliance like ll's if they know you have a clean slate to work from.

Heaven forbid you somehow manage to stop looking for those low blows and actually try taking the high ground, setting a positive example for a change. What would we ever discuss on the forums, our shock no ones been banned or vices lack of ops ?:p :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thats what friends are for! Regards to C2I clubs btw, had a blast with them earlier but I cant find any of them now :/

I guess they drank a little bit too much :)

Luckily they reproduce very fast as well, some fool thought it would be easier to finish their training faster

Also known as:

bart3097 (pre-2009, s4.nl 2018)

-Noir- (s6.nl 2010)

B&B (s3.nl 2018)

Close2insane (s1.com 2019)

• You heard your boss Villains, you make your own multi accounts and manage them, there is no such thing as sharing resources between allies! I thought you guys already knew this!

There are plenty of mouths to feed right now and with every cropland we destroy the jackals will get hungry and will turn on their own. So for all decent and honest players that are still in Vices, few and scattered just watch your back dark times are coming and your villages are way closer than ours.

• You heard your boss Villains, you make your own multi accounts and manage them, there is no such thing as sharing resources between allies! I thought you guys already knew this!

There are plenty of mouths to feed right now and with every cropland we destroy the jackals will get hungry and will turn on their own. So for all decent and honest players that are still in Vices, few and scattered just watch your back dark times are coming and your villages are way closer than ours.

Why are you calling Teo, Janecko, Johan, Darwis, Taut, Sec and a lot of other players that helped me build hammers multiaccounts? Is it the foreign to you to actually have a group of players cooperating to achieve a common goal? You’re just silly.

Also I wrote about end game hammers that screams for help from day 75. I just don’t like players that can’t plan that’s all.

• When some of your important and old players tell me they are so dissatisfied with this tech strategy that is everywere in Vices and cant wait for this server to end so they can get away from it i think its time your leaders think where this game is heading and rethink everything or you all will be left alone with your multi accounts playing versus nobodies.

https://ts1.travian.com/allian…id=167&action=description

Love people calling others cheating while having this kind of alliances <3

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• What about all the other WWKs Villains had last server and what about the WWks you have this server, only friends i know, only real players, your persuasion power is unbelievable, we trying to find players for really good accounts and you there have a real player behind each and every garbage account with good c15 capital with the only purpose for 250 days to be a tech. Its impressive i must say and i dont really know how you do it, must be something beyond my level of comprehension.

Sorry but you and your team are plain cheaters, there is no other way around it, you poisoned the game and no decent teams will ever come again to this server, made a huge mistake coming back here, its just there is no hope for you and your kind. LL said they wont play here anymore never again, same with TEN, take these little things in consideration and draw the line and you will understand. You know you took those arties including uniques because we let you right? We countered your tactics last server and could have done the same right now but when you are the only alliance that make multi accounts in beginners protection and you consider it just part of the game, if you dont see any kind of problems there then f... it you can have your win if that means to lose your dignity for a browser game, its fine by me.

• https://ts1.travian.com/allian…id=167&action=description

Love people calling others cheating while having this kind of alliances <3

Do you even play on this server or follow it at all? Use gettertools and you will find answers to your questions,those are only a bunch of inactives, everyone else from that wing got moved for better bonuses. When your leaders told me they have players with brains and not numbers like us for sure they were not talking about you. :)