Com1 Restart Rumors

• Do you even play on this server or follow it at all?

https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=746 I do play!
    Don't really follow it however, just here to spread some love on forum.

Use gettertools and you will find answers to your questions,those are only a bunch of inactives

You say this while some of them built pop this very week.

When your leaders told me they have players with brains and not numbers like us for sure they were not talking about you.

Luckly i don't follow any leaders so they can't talk about me 8)

I just noticed you were from DACIA it all makes sence with all the merging.
    What i fail to understand is, if you really are from DACIA why are you so insanly stupid and denying techs?
    Atleast Emerik got the balls to acually admit the techs he uses.

What about all the other WWKs Villains had last server and what about the WWks you have this server, only friends i know, only real players, your persuasion power is unbelievable, we trying to find players for really good accounts and you there have a real player behind each and every garbage account with good c15 capital with the only purpose for 250 days to be a tech. Its impressive i must say and i dont really know how you do it, must be something beyond my level of comprehension.

Since i never played com1 before i cant speak for the rest, but i've built WWk on finals few times and used techs, yet never used multis when you get good enough at this game people are willing to help you achive better things if you ask them nicely. (Since it takes a hell lot of less time to build a garage/tech then acually playing seriously)
    Sadly you will never be good enough for anyone to help you so i understand you only can see multis as a solution.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• Isi doing a great job teaching new players and increasing the playerbase. Too bad you're too focused on spreading bullshit to do the same.

You're right. Isi did in fact provide me with help and support when I joined VICES. Didn't know the history of VICES. Thankfully all of you kind ladies and gentlemen enlightened me on this epic mudslinging battle.

• You're right. Isi did in fact provide me with help and support when I joined VICES. Didn't know the history of VICES. Thankfully all of you kind ladies and gentlemen enlightened me on this epic mudslinging battle.

That's fantastic! Great of you to acknowledge there efforts whilst remaining in context. And congratulations on your first forum post TooGoodFou! hopefully you don't pick up on too many vices bad habits.

• That's fantastic! Great of you to acknowledge there efforts whilst remaining in context. And congratulations on your first forum post TooGoodFou! hopefully you don't pick up on too many vices bad habits.

Respect from the likes of you has no meaning (Cwl). To seek validation from others is not something secure people need in life ;).

As far as the rest of the bull shit goes if too many people shout on top of their voices or keep repeating the same thing the truth doesnt change. Ofc you can misguide the new folks but truth be told everyone knows SGR and vices are just the same. Just we are better gamers than SGR on average :P

One V one we would wipe the floors with you lot but our Achilles heel is our diplomacy which u take advantage of :D. I know it , my team knows it. Your team knows it and so does the world across all domains who have the slightest clue of com1 :D.

Neils i really cannot close my eyes and assume that no one is watching me drink the milk :D. I refuse to lie no matter what the cost :D.

• One V one we would wipe the floors with you lot but our Achilles heel is our diplomacy which u take advantage of :D. I know it , my team knows it. Your team knows it and so does the world across all domains who have the slightest clue of com1 :D.

Nice, we see that you didn’t lose a bit from your unjustified arrogance. We have seen who wiped the floors with whom when it was 2v2 last round. It is pathetic that experienced players like yourself think that spending a lot of time and money in game is equivalent to being good at the game. Too blinded by own ego.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• tonzofgunz mind to comment why your cheat free & 100% legit ally got a banned player?
    xoxo

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Respect from the likes of you has no meaning (Cwl). To seek validation from others is not something secure people need in life ;).

Complimenting others before they get corrupted by the likes of you is harmless Sanky. And your display of belligerence is unwarranted, not everything revolves around you or your ego.

One V one we would wipe the floors with you lot

When SGR spoke to you about this on Skype and invited you to bring v to our quad. You tried to excuse yourself by saying you needed more time to prepare even saying you had considered the idea yourself which we had a good giggle about, but honestly you guys lack the courage to put this to the test. Go on try it what's stopping you our location has never really been secret..

Rmind again how often does v do an op in comparison to SGR?

1v1 in close proximity.. Sanket stting on your hammer would serve no purpose and you'd need more then gold to bail you out if you spawned next to me ;)

• 36m0pz.jpg

Shortly before this pic was taken. Sanket proceeded to do a flamboyant dance, extremely pleased with himself as he looked upon his number 1 pop rank which he often did and never seemed to tire of, Sanket then made an announcement to vices bored leaders.

Sanket I Sanket no.1 pop vow to do a great, great operation. It will be so devastating we will only need to attack once, we will rein down fire and fury the likes of which the travian world has never seen before

c&a hearing this story before looks around bored.

susitivart tears start to well up in there eyes.Who is this madman we voted in, he ponders how can vices a great superpower be so stupid..

Sanket proceeds to laugh maniacally, looking at his minions angrily untill they also join in.

As for our heroes, well we know now its time to suit up for SGR,Ten and Lowlands and bring together elite forces of our own. Even when in the face of defeat we will rise against evil vices stopping them in there tracks, from polluting more of our great travian lands.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• So after you make tens of new accounts named mokona 1, mokona 2 etc or grim 2 and spam our players from there with non sense he gets banned, that player is new to TEN and i can see today he got unbanned without any population loss so maybe your pathetic leaders that go into vacation mode when they are attacked have anything to do with this hehe, its Vices kiddie style anyway and i wont be surprised at all.

Should i bring to the light to your newer players what you did with squanchi, the player that i took my cropper from? He did add Vices players to sit him and you gave him gold and he was also receiving weird reinforcements from bot accounts, obvious troops from adventures and things like that.... I respect that guy because after we battled it out for that cropper he told us everything and didnt listen to your desperate attempts to convince him to enter vacation or demolish his other villages so he can block that cropper ...When even a player that lost all his troops to my attacks and his cropper and got helped by some of your players decides that you aint worthy i think its time to have that discussion among yourselves, its time for a change in your attitude and i am not talking about this game but how you will evolve as a person in life from now on.

• So after you make tens of new accounts named mokona 1, mokona 2 etc or grim 2 and spam our players from there with non sense he gets banned, that player is new to TEN and i can see today he got unbanned without any population loss so maybe your pathetic leaders that go into vacation mode when they are attacked have anything to do with this hehe, its Vices kiddie style anyway and i wont be surprised at all.

Should i bring to the light to your newer players what you did with squanchi, the player that i took my cropper from? He did add Vices players to sit him and you gave him gold and he was also receiving weird reinforcements from bot accounts, obvious troops from adventures and things like that.... I respect that guy because after we battled it out for that cropper he told us everything and didnt listen to your desperate attempts to convince him to enter vacation or demolish his other villages so he can block that cropper ...When even a player that lost all his troops to my attacks and his cropper and got helped by some of your players decides that you aint worthy i think its time to have that discussion among yourselves, its time for a change in your attitude and i am not talking about this game but how you will evolve as a person in life from now on.

Man I don’t understand a word of what you’re writing. You should probably drink a glass of water or two before sleeping.

Yeah we deffed some player named Scuanchy and yes we did not put much effort into it. I have no idea why that would be wrong in any way.

”He told you everything” - ok, great for you. He was not in any of our rooms, he was not someone we knew and we shared nothing with him that he could tell you.

Finally if someone told him to do a Fnx, so what? People tell each other stupid shit all the time. It’s not like we really cared about you taking that cropper or we would have defended it for real.

• So after you make tens of new accounts named mokona 1, mokona 2 etc or grim 2 and spam our players from there with non sense he gets banned,

When Vice Players gets banned - It's Vices Fault
    When Supermeta Players get banned - It's Vices fault

I'm sure Vice are behind the ban wave currently going on in qualifications too ? ::|

Should i bring to the light to your newer players what you did with squanchi,

Should I bring back the memory of https://www.gettertools.com/ts…/Player/16255-City-colour ?
    we just decided to give you a taste of your own medicine. :popcorn: