Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • It's posts like these that makes me think vices are far from honorable or deserving, getting personal or even blaming the ut loss on us just shows what bad sports you are..

I agree with ice in that the ua is the real game changer, I'd understand the fuss if it was the ua. Vices still have the lions share of trainers. And they still have most of the players playing that got caught breaking the rules too, which to me seems far more unfair then getting robbed of the ut.

What do you mean? It was a genuine question as I myself am ....

And at no point did I blame you for us not getting the UT.

But speaking of being 'honorable and deserving'.. We are obviously deserving of the UT as it should be in our possession if it didn't bug. This gives your alliance a chance to show us how honorable you actually are by giving it to us. If you refuse, I don't really want to hear your 'moral' and 'honorable' claims any more.

Also, nobody cares if you think there is a better arti than UT or how many we already have. It doesn't change the situation.

• It was a genuine question as I myself am an .....

I couldn't care less, what has that got to do with travian ? :D

And at no point did I blame you for us not getting the UT.

That's right it's not our fault, whilst many of us may empathize with the situation here Imho I don't really think it's fair to just gift it to vices either. On the other hand...

If vices can actively cease exploiting teching/multing etc and give the boot to those who have been banned already in there team, perhaps that would also open a door where we could talk about honouring such an idea..

I don't think the idea would really work or be fair or favourable for us if vices are also unwilling to make some concessions too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• And they still have most of the players playing that got caught breaking the rules too,

Robbers of the week

1. Anomander Rake 66346435

Thank god SGR is legit & non cheating/using tech meta.
    Am i right boys.

• seems like faith in TG is restored, we got back what we deserve, UT is now Vices business, no more in the hands of the supermeta who doesn't know how to defend it.

Wanted to add the report of the clear for Large Storage, feel like we need to give some credit to TEN for putting some defense at least (247 paladins) :D
    http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…BGrsm4NrV_DgccsjqHrAjQjgc

• Thank you for travian Team.

Alcoholic duck is typing......

.....Cris and teo appeares:saint:<3 "gives a gental tap on his head"and says something in his ear which he dont like but he follows leaders orders.....

So I will be back in 24 hrs to type what I was typing. Thank You:thumbsup:

• So you knew this would come and you launched Grim hammer anyway? I'm confused...

Try giving it a another read next time then. "This" refers to these accusations of yours that I anticipated would come, about me asking for a proof from TD to believe they actually changed the capital after the hit. To prevent it, I wrote in advance in the original post that it is not the case that I question your integrity and just trying to help out dealing with TG. Apparently, I failed.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Try giving it a another read next time then. "This" refers to these accusations of yours that I anticipated would come, about me asking for a proof from TD to believe they actually changed the capital after the hit. To prevent it, I wrote in advance in the original post that it is not the case that I question your integrity and just trying to help out dealing with TG. Apparently, I failed.

Just a question.
    If VICE didnt decide to def the real target for The grim and he went thru, would you have been yelling for a rollback then too?
    Since you're saying you would have changed the ops in that case & therefor it wouldnt be fair for VICE to lose a capital when the hammer wouldnt have been launched in the first place if the game didnt bug?

xoxo

• Try giving it a another read next time then. "This" refers to these accusations of yours that I anticipated would come, about me asking for a proof from TD to believe they actually changed the capital after the hit. To prevent it, I wrote in advance in the original post that it is not the case that I question your integrity and just trying to help out dealing with TG. Apparently, I failed.

Well I did not blame you. I just trolled that in case of future cap changes we should keep it as proof.

Now about grim hammer

he launched his hammer 4 hours after vices OP, there is no way that you decided to send grim out after he he managed to gather the entire thing..... Unless he is just raiding cousins in which case it is possible :/

PS: Dc team was very good on deciding where grim and others are coming and I have to say James yin & xerii worked well on this one:D

We love our beloved DC Cristina <3<3

• Just a question.
    If VICE didnt decide to def the real target for The grim and he went thru, would you have been yelling for a rollback then too?
    Since you're saying you would have changed the ops in that case & therefor it wouldnt be fair for VICE to lose a capital when the hammer wouldnt have been launched in the first place if the game didnt bug?

xoxo

OP that was executed based on info on hand but after it plays out, then the info on hand back then changes due to bug. Ops could be worse or better than this outcome (maybe we would splat everything trying to get UT back out of frustration), but it it would be different. It has nothing to do with the success of our ops.

Well I did not blame you. I just trolled that in case of future cap changes we should keep it as proof.

Now about grim hammer

he launched his hammer 4 hours after vices OP, there is no way that you decided to send grim out after he he managed to gather the entire thing..... Unless he is just raiding cousins in which case it is possible :/

Of course not. The OP was made long ago. What I am saying is that we could abandon his mission or change/tweak those havent launched yet if we knew we would lack late game hammers.

• Bad answer, i rate 1/10

• Where is Batman?

I agree with ice in that the ua is the real game changer, I'd understand the fuss if it was the ua. Vices still have the lions share of trainers. And they still have most of the players playing that got caught breaking the rules too, which to me seems far more unfair then getting robbed of the ut.

So why you lot are crying so much now?

I don't see how a roll back could work and could cause more issues to the game, that said tg have been known to gift gold before. Just hope it can be an outcome that all sides are happy with.

And now your side is finding nonsense reasons to ask for one.

• Where is Batman?

To be fair, it is only me crying. Maybe as being a part of OC, I know better than others that it could be important piece of information to have.

P.S. I could be appeased with a 20 gold voucher.

• To be fair, it is only me crying. Maybe as being a part of OC, I know better than others that it could be important piece of information to have.

P.S. I could be appeased with a 20 gold voucher.

To be fair, your whole meta is crying on Skype, just not showing up here.

Anyway I wish you guys luck for your future ops, off wise and def wise, this server is full of action and fun, lets keep it that way.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().

• Of course not. The OP was made long ago. What I am saying is that we could abandon his mission or change/tweak those havent launched yet if we knew we would lack late game hammers.

yup agreed on that point but having TheGrim hammer back now won't make any difference, as with UT on the account which is doing wonders on one of the departments of the game, it will be a greater loss as it was exceptional pull off this time the next time DC gets it right it can turn out to be a formidable one...

• Where is Batman?

To be fair I didn't expect vices to be gifted back ut nor did I evaluate the impact that would have on our operation which would have been adjusted very differently had we known ut would end up back in vices hands, there was no communication with us or even hint from tg this would be the case.

So the actual scenario that was eventually played out ended up affecting us in the worst way, we got the short end of the stick and received a far greater setback then we believe a roll back would have had.

If there is not a decision that fairly adresses the situation for all parties involved. Then vices might just find on this round they are left playing with themselves.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.