Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • To be fair I didn't expect vices to be gifted back ut nor did I evaluate the impact that would have on our operation which would have been adjusted very differently had we known ut would end up back in vices hands, there was no communication with us or even hint from tg this would be the case.

So the actual scenario that was eventually played out ended up affecting us in the worst way, we got the short end of the stick and received a far greater setback then we believe a roll back would have had.

If there is not a decision that fairly adresses the situation for all parties involved. Then vices might just find on this round they are left playing with themselves.

The fact that nobody seemed to account for the fact that we might get the UT as it should have been, really shows a lack of thinking and decision making on y'alls part.

I can not think of anything more idiotic in this situation than to not consider the proper outcome. If losing UT was that big of a deal, you should have defended it when you had the chance. The BS you guys are now spitting on the forum is not only dumb, but a terrible attempt at trying to blame someone else for your own mistakes.

#sorrynotsorry

• If there is not a decision that fairly adresses the situation for all parties involved. Then vices might just find on this round they are left playing with themselves.

Ahahaha talking about deletion because VICES doesn't have the UT? ROFLMAO

Nice OP, sucks for you but UT isn't game changing. Hope Trav fixes the issue, but this Trav.

As your own crybaby said, UT isnt gamechanging so nothing to delete over.

To be fair I didn't expect vices to be gifted back ut nor did I evaluate the impact that would have on our operation which would have been adjusted very differently had we known ut would end up back in vices hands, there was no communication with us or even hint from tg this would be the case.

So the actual scenario that was eventually played out ended up affecting us in the worst way, we got the short end of the stick and received a far greater setback then we believe a roll back would have had.

Do you honestly belive we are going to buy your madeup story that your whole op would have been changed 3-4 hours before every attack was out in the middle of the night?
    Sure you might have faked UT aswell from a few accounts but i'm 99% sure VICE would have just moved it since it was in a very dangerous spot to begin with anyway.
    Also several reals were already running while UT was "taken" the first time.
    The only reason you want a rollback is so you can get Grims hammer back...

I don't see how a roll back could work and could cause more issues to the game, that said tg have been known to gift gold before. Just hope it can be an outcome that all sides are happy with.

To top it all of, you even said yourself a rollback would cause more issues, but guess you changed your mind after your biggest OP hammer was splated)))

• To be fair I didn't expect vices to be gifted back ut nor did I evaluate the impact that would have on our operation which would have been adjusted very differently had we known ut would end up back in vices hands, there was no communication with us or even hint from tg this would be the case.

If there is not a decision that fairly adresses the situation for all parties involved. Then vices might just find on this round they are left playing with themselves.

If losing UT was that bad for you and your OP then maybe you should have told Ten to have some def there. Because you do realise we would have moved it out of TD for the OP to some village not under attack? And you do realise The Grim would have been a pretty bad WWR?

Uniques are actually moveable did you know that? tonzofgunz

• I can not think of anything more idiotic in this situation than to not consider the proper outcome. If losing UT was that big of a deal, you should have defended it when you had the chance. The BS you guys are now spitting on the forum is not only dumb, but a terrible attempt at trying to blame someone else for your own mistakes.

It seems like you are the only person who actually thought TG would interfere in like this. Are you calling all the players including your own players idiots? Way to show how pompous you are. This is not the first time you are pretending to know anything of what kind of communication we had or as if we had a good idea of what is defended and what is not. It should go without saying that we assumed that it was properly defended. I would suggest you to read what you write before posting such gibberish. You have a plenty in your crew to consult if you want to do proper trolling.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear/no warning ().

• It seems like you are the only person who actually thought TG would interfere in like this. Are you calling all the players including your own players idiots? Way to show how pompous you are. This is not the first time you are pretending to know anything of what kind of communication we had or as if we had a good idea of what is defended and what is not. It should go without saying that we assumed that it was properly defended. I would suggest you to read what you write before posting such gibberish. You have a plenty in your crew to consult if you want to do proper trolling.

I did not claim to know your communication. I just think that you have made many dumb decisions in the past few days and are trying to blame everyone but yourselves.

And yes, I'm calling everyone who did not at least consider it an option an idiot. I guess that makes me pompous to think about things?

Maybe you should blame your DC's for not knowing UT was properly defended. It seems like that should be something they are aware of.

• It seems like you are the only person who actually thought TG would interfere in like this.

It was a bug, everyone expected some sort of TG interference (seems like only on our side), the options that were possible were 1. rollback (could have been a week before the OP, who knows when their last backup was), 2. respawning the artifact to natars, 3. Placing the artifact directly into our TC
    Those options were known and discussed in our alliance chats at length after the incident. We did not know which option TG would choose in that specific instance, as decisions are done on a case by case basis, but we knew something is going to be done. If your alliance seriously thought you're going to be keeping the UT artifact despite it being stolen with a good plan and good execution, you really are mad.

It should go without saying that we assumed that it was properly defended.

I was told the attacks weren't even uploaded into the defense tool, so why would it be properly defended/defended at all? Cmon man, you can do better than this.

So you basically expect that despite in game bugs Vices should suffer for no cause of their own? You want to be communicated on the account that a game bug is fixed when you have something which isnt right fully yours. From someone who started to claim that we arent allied with Ten. To being napped. To sharing arties which was for mutual benefit to right here that the UT belongs to you too, you have come really far in the amount of bull crap you have left in your wake.

While i do sympathize with a lot of SGR if you potentially leave for good i am absolutely sure it would benefit the whole community more. Niels misinterpreting facts , spreading false agenda and general mis direction from your own mistakes is something can get you the short term benefits but makes you loose the long term thing.

Aside from Mazzini and The Grim , to an extent Obi-seal i am yet to see any other playing member actually sympathize with the TD crew for those of you who claim to be on the high horse you seem to have fallen to low. Specifically La Mala Ice I have the deepest respects for the alphas and have always seen them as a beacon of exceptional decision making, unfortunately your words tarnished your very own legacy (hug). I know it wont matter much i guess, but this is a disappointed fan boy.

To summarize it all , its always tough when TG has to intervene lets hope the issue is fixed. There are another 90 days to fight for lets fight the good fight !!!

• So you basically expect that despite in game bugs Vices should suffer for no cause of their own?

While i do sympathize with a lot of SGR...

Aside from Mazzini and The Grim , to an extent Obi-seal i am yet to see any other playing member actually sympathize with the TD crew for those of you who claim to be on the high horse you seem to have fallen to low

We did empathize with td,I was probably one of the first believe it or not, like I said before it's a horrible situation, one that certainly hasn't done us any favours, only vices in the end really benefited from this bug, as you know yourself who the real victims are here, which has been discussed with you at length on skype..

And I never said vices should suffer, quit putting words in my mouth. What I said was I've never witnessed an arti returned the way it was because of such a bug, this actually took many of us by surprise and greatly affected our ops..I thought at most tg would provide some gold..

As for denying our relations with ten etc.. the server has developed greatly since those comments were made. Our relations at a few points were quite volatile, attacks were traded and a lot of work was made in diplomacy to bridge the gaps, before we could move forward on a United front. It's only recently we have been able to take great strides together with ten and lowlands. Once I knew relations could be confirmed I was able to update the situation ofc in an honest way here.

Sanket your overall forum trolling is as bad as Loffes and eaties reaching new lows, btw what ever happened to that noob eatie?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed insult/no warning ().

• We did empathize with td,I was probably one of the first believe it or not

Yeah right thats some grade one empathy u have shown in all the posts leading up to this.

only vices in the end really benefited from this bug,

The bug robbed TD what was rightfully theirs, We didnt benefit from the bug we had issues cause of it.

this actually took many of us by surprise and greatly affected our ops..I thought at most tg would provide some gold..

This right here where u think money can compensate ingame skills is yoru empathy :D. Affecting your ops are you even playing in game ? UT was taken

But then this happened -
    Attack on UT https://tinyurl.com/yxmg9pwh - At 03:00:02
    Attack on LS https://tinyurl.com/y6aprasf - At 03:00:03

Super Meta Op land times 25 hours after the UT steal attempt

https://prnt.sc/omiot9

Travel time https://prnt.sc/omiwvx 27 hours marching enroute.

So which part of your ops were affected greatly ? This is just one example. If you are SGR common folks please check and ask for facts. The whole narrative is in game mechanics vs Maybe we would change xyz if we knew this was gonna happen. While everything was happening so was the op and any OC worth its salt knows tweaking ops mid way is a bigger headache. So please stop trying to mooch of a horrifying bugged experience for personal gains just cause you got beaten and battered one weekend.

As for denying our relations with ten etc.. the server has developed greatly since those comments were made.

Barring SGR + Ten loosing uniques how much so ?

Our relations at a few points were quite volatile, attacks were traded and a lot of work was made in diplomacy to bridge the gaps, before we could move forward on a United front.

What attacks ? Like common show us one report :D

Once I knew relations could be confirmed I was able to update the situation ofc in an honest way here.

Honesty from a biased poster ?

Sanket your overall forum trolling is as bad as Loffes and eaties reaching new lows , btw what ever happened to that noob eatie?

I am never good at trolling.... I am all about spamming :D and Loffe is by far one of the better trolls out there. Too bad u donot get his jokes :D

While we are talking off topic what happened to your fav raider ? Why is the raid score not going up?

• What attacks ? Like common show us one report :D

If you are going to stop putting smilies (:P^^:D) at the end of every sentence, I will bother digging up reports where TEN's GZ killed our GZ players earlier in the server.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• All i'm seeing is a bunch of people whining of something that factually happened and cant handle that a single alliance is handling the rest of the server. How bout admitting you got schooled, you lost the arti, VICES DID absolutely get the raw end of a bug, and everyone complaining about cheating in any way needs to step back and look at your own alliance(s). Instead of being Trolls and complaining, try bettering your own members and prevent things like losing your artifacts from happening. Don't focus on a bug and saying correcting it is unfair. Deal with ingame and day to day functions that matter.

Have a nice day..

• only vices in the end really benefited from this bug, as you know yourself who the real victims are here

Are you kidding?

You lost the UT in the game. A game bug did prevent it from happening the exact minute it should have. It was corrected later.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

Post was edited 1 time, last by Agrona ().

• I honeslty didnt think we could have gotten the UT. I was confident for the hammer restoration though and I'm happy to see it.

Obi-Wan is right, their OP could have been different with UT stolen on sunday.

Shame such honesty has been hard to find from most in vices. Even your leader sanket this has fallen on deaf ears. His more concerned about acting like a tool and condemning sgr players like myself that are really just highlighting the same points here.

Without doubt there are definitely far wider reaching ramifications at play to consider, these are mostly being ignored by anyone not playing on our side ofc @ Sanket this has nothing to do with bias either.

I don't blame vices, all they really care about and wanted is the ut back they successfully attacked for, which is fair enough, most others from vices fail to see or are not capable of being mindful how this has impacted ten, ll and sgr.

Especially Sanket after over an hour of us chatting on skype with Sanket and Mazzi trying to explain he acted like a joker barely acknowledging our plight, preferring instead to come racing to the forums to condemn us, whilst agreeing with us on skype a rollback would be better but tg won't do it.

Dont get me wrong I like that vices have got what they deserve, but many of us think that this could have happened in a far better way, with a just outcome for us all. from tg side there was no communication or consultation whatsoever, no consideration at all how making such a late call would drastically effect the opposing team playing and how adjustments could have been made accordingly to our most recent op had we received some sort of heads up.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Arti Stats on Day 154

Even after all the drama about good and evil by some, especially( Bat Man , La Mala Ice )

made in this forum

How hard is it for you to admit, the Vices OP planned this time was leaps and bounds ahead of yours.

even TD sacrificing his own CAP was something you guys cant comprehend.

Kudos to a player taking one and giving back 2 hits for the team.

TD was willing to that because they knew we whole alliance will back them up !!!

The only fact which is clear is the so called "Super Meta"

is not competent enough to handle Vices despite being 3x bigger

Lost 3rd unique now !!!

only shows the lack of team-spirit in your own Meta.

If only you guys spent some time in improving your own game instead of coming here, falsely accusing us of being only cheaters and evils (OMG)

the game will be so much more fun.

• Especially Sanket after over an hour of us chatting on skype with Sanket and Mazzi trying to explain he acted like a joker barely acknowledging our plight, preferring instead to come racing to the forums to condemn us, whilst agreeing with us on skype a rollback would be better but tg won't do it.

Did he? I mean agreeing with you a rollback would be better? Hard to believe.

As far as he told me about that conversation he wasnt agreeing on roll back, none of us see a roll back as a viable option :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us