Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Such cry babies..... And with that another one walled on *ex* small trainer villa :D:D

VICES are dirty cheaters, TG moved the trainer for them and gave them free defense to wall tiberius hammer. Everyone knows defending or moving trainers is not actually possible in the game. Dirty cheaters! Tonzo correctly guessed that Pascal bought Travian Games after villains lost last server and is now using the influence as the owner of the company to help Vices win. Dirty evil VICES went and hacked gettertools too, just so they could see where the poorly executed attacks were going. VICES realized they couldn't beat the completely cheat free, super skilled SuperMeta with their own cheats so they had to involve TG! SAD! Hopefully SuperMeta never realizes that the spies ElectricAvenue, The Grim and petrini07 worked with VICES to pass them the Unique Trainer.

Did I miss something? :/

• VICES are dirty cheaters, TG moved the trainer for them and gave them free defense to wall tiberius hammer. Everyone knows defending or moving trainers is not actually possible in the game. Dirty cheaters! Tonzo correctly guessed that Pascal bought Travian Games after villains lost last server and is now using the influence as the owner of the company to help Vices win. Dirty evil VICES went and hacked gettertools too, just so they could see where the poorly executed attacks were going. VICES realized they couldn't beat the completely cheat free, super skilled SuperMeta with their own cheats so they had to involve TG! SAD! Hopefully SuperMeta never realizes that the spies ElectricAvenue, The Grim and petrini07 worked with VICES to pass them the Unique Trainer.

Did I miss something? :/

You sound like ME!!!!

• Ha ha ha me and cris convinced you? :D Good boy ;)

To explain to the others, we told them not to go on forum and troll the ennemies after we were given the UT because it wouldn't be fairplay. :)

To give my opinion, TG did the right thing. And I'm not saying that just because I'm in VICES, people know I'm pretty objective. After executing correctly the attacks for UT steal , we don't have it due to a bug? It was nobody's fault for that, just the server's fault. And that thing was fixed by the developpers. BUT I agree this affected the meta too, and I understand why it's frustrating ... They probably wouldn't have sent The Grim knowing they don't have UT anymore. Also just the fact that they lost UT is bad enough , it's an important artefact... But you have to accept it, it's a war game....You loose stuff, you earn stuff and so on. WIN OR LOOSE, ALWAYS RESPECT.

Also....I am Groot !!! :love:

com1: I am Groot :love:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Teodora ().

• Vices suck, bunch of gold whores who go whine about everything and nothing. At least SGR and TEN are making ops to make this game interesting. You guys just sit on your rears and do nothing all server. If not for SGR and TEN this would have been another server with just building wwk 250 days then splat. You call us a meta, yet you guys recruit 300 people pre server, big booooooo. You guys are ruining this game not us. Offcourse we are not as organized as you guys, cause we hope the alliances will be smaller, your chicken recruiting pre server forced us to ally with TEN. I really hope the leaders tell us to mass delete, you guys can attack eachother then with that UT lol

• Vices suck, bunch of gold whores who go whine about everything and nothing. At least SGR and TEN are making ops to make this game interesting. You guys just sit on your rears and do nothing all server. If not for SGR and TEN this would have been another server with just building wwk 250 days then splat.

Just because SGR hasn't been hit (other than your grayzone boys (remember killstreak?), doesn't mean we have no OP's, just ask TEN.

You call us a meta, yet you guys recruit 300 people pre server, big booooooo. You guys are ruining this game not us. Offcourse we are not as organized as you guys, cause we hope the alliances will be smaller, your chicken recruiting pre server forced us to ally with TEN. I

There's member counts in this very thread that prove SGR came here with a higher member count than Villains (and so did TEN+LL). You weren't forced to ally TEN, you had to because you suck.

I really hope the leaders tell us to mass delete, you guys can attack eachother then with that UT lol

:D:D:D:D:D

• Vices suck, bunch of gold whores who go whine about everything and nothing. At least SGR and TEN are making ops to make this game interesting. You guys just sit on your rears and do nothing all server. If not for SGR and TEN this would have been another server with just building wwk 250 days then splat. You call us a meta, yet you guys recruit 300 people pre server, big booooooo. You guys are ruining this game not us. Offcourse we are not as organized as you guys, cause we hope the alliances will be smaller, your chicken recruiting pre server forced us to ally with TEN. I really hope the leaders tell us to mass delete, you guys can attack eachother then with that UT lol

If you guys delete even better, maybe we can finally have a fair fight with a team of our same size, you always outnumber us by 3 times...

Stay salty.

But what's very interesting to me is the attitude held by some before the UT was given back and the subsequent change in attitude afterwards.

It seems many were very quick to say things like "wow, that really sucks" and offer their full sympathies to the situation...seems like condolences are easy to dish out when you have no real expectation for the mistake to be rectified.

Yes, yes, yes - we are gold wh*res, whiners, cheaters, game-ruiners, lazy scum, yadah, yadah, yadah. 72 pages of that kind of stuff that has already been said, what do you offer that is new?

But why are you angry, my friend? Are you angry we complained to TG? Had the situations been reversed, would you not have done the same? Are you angry because you think that we didn't deserve the UT restoration because of how you perceive us as a team? Is this not bias, but just in the opposite way?

At its very core, if we strip this issue of all the server politics and who was affected, there was a mistake made by TG and it was fixed by TG. What should have been rightfully ours has been given to us.

I understand your frustrations and complaints about bias (seeing as TG rarely does this), however situations that are as clear-cut as this rarely happen. It'd be disappointing to know if the decision was based on the gold spent by our alliance (which I doubt). I hope instead that this is a new precedent being established by TG and that inevitable future errors are rectified in a similar way. It seems quite silly to come to the forums and lash out...we did not make the decision and we have not slighted you in any way.

If something like this happens to you,I'll be rooting for ya - I promise

I think I prefer Batmans takes to be honest

• Yup, SGR&TEN are going insane. If any of ya'll who are still sane want to switch to villains, DM me on forums or send an IGM to Tasmanian Devil.

• But what's very interesting to me is the attitude held by some before the UT was given back and the subsequent change in attitude afterwards.

Except SGR commended TG for giving you UT, and for restoring the hammer village? Giving you the UT back, and the question of the SGR OP are two diffecent discussions, and no one is discrediting the decision TG made on UT and hammer village (barring whatever delusions tonz has atm, but we think he's being ridiculous too).

• VICES are dirty cheaters

What about bought accounts with money just to make them private farms - you are proud of the stuff once you complained? Keep closing your eyes, the server is over soon.

*grabs popcorn and gets ready for troll attack*

But why are you angry, my friend? Are you angry we complained to TG? Had the situations been reversed, would you not have done the same? Are you angry because you think that we didn't deserve the UT restoration because of how you perceive us as a team? Is this not bias, but just in the opposite way?

If something like this happens to you,I'll be rooting for ya - I promise

Oh there are many other things to be angry about, just not about the UT which is perfectly normal for you to take as it is rightfully yours. I did support you on getting things back, and even blindly trusted TD account owners that they wouldn't lie about cap switch timing (which in retrospect, I question my trust that seeing what kind of people some are but whatever). But does that mean that we have you supporting us to recover our op hammers launched after UT steal? I know, I know, I know, "it is not the same thing".

Proud to be on a team that does whatever it takes to win. Game bugs and glitches can’t even stop us. What hope do the other three quads have? #govices

This we figured already with the accounts created under BP in arties time. But thanks for the confirmation.

WIN OR LOOSE, ALWAYS RESPECT.

Ah, wish your players listened to your advice. REDACTED

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire ().

• Oh there are many other things to be angry about, just not about the UT which is perfectly normal for you to take as it is rightfully yours. I did support you on getting things back, and even blindly trusted TD account owners that they wouldn't lie about cap switch timing (which in retrospect, I question my trust that seeing what kind of people some are but whatever).

But you didn't trust us on the cap switch, even when I told you that TG keeps logs of every action taken.

But does that mean that we have you supporting us to recover our op hammers launched after UT steal? I know, I know, I know, "it is not the same thing".

I posted that I'm fine with restoration of hammers launched after the UT steals, but that also means the restoration of every village hit by hammers launched after that didn't splat. Pls TG restore all my feeders ty.

But there's a little thingy that's bothering me, you didn't ask for hammer restoration, you asked for a rollback to before our UT OP. So you are clearly bothered by the fact we got UT.

This we figured already with the accounts created under BP in arties time. But thanks for the confirmation.

We got 2 (two) arties with catapults from our BP accounts (that were not multies, no matter how much you cry). All the others were with the catapult villages from our normal members of which you cleared 1 - Criminal minds was the only one who lost catas, all the others were left alone.

• But you didn't trust us on the cap switch, even when I told you that TG keeps logs of every action taken.

I literally said I trust your word. Go read.

But there's a little thingy that's bothering me, you didn't ask for hammer restoration, you asked for a rollback to before our UT OP.

I literally asked for hammer restoration and asked for a rollback AFTER your UT op.

We got 2 (two) arties with catapults from our BP accounts

Does that change the fact that 20 of your cousins registered under BP?

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed insults/warned ().

• I'd admit it, I was maybe abit over the line & i apologise for that part.

Oh no, i'm not going to get invited into super meta next server, i really looked forward to play with SGR :(
    What a powerhouse me & Batman would have been on the forum together!

• But there's a little thingy that's bothering me, you didn't ask for hammer restoration, you asked for a rollback to before our UT OP. So you are clearly bothered by the fact we got UT.

Quote please :) Don't make up random stuff.

Obi-Wan don't you know? It's perfectly fine to say whathever racist stuff you want, as long as you say "it's just trolling, umad".