Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • What about bought accounts with money just to make them private farms - you are proud of the stuff once you complained? Keep closing your eyes, the server is over soon.

be real, if anyone was buying accounts to be personal farms, it was anomander (congratulations to him for getting unbanned)

I did support you on getting things back, and even blindly trusted TD account owners

Your support and "trust" isn't what gave us the UT/TD village back. It was the well executed actions of vices and TG having logs of those actions and correcting the bugs.

Ah, wish your players listened to your advice. They not only ignored "not to go on the forum"...blah blah blah

The instruction was to not go and gloat about getting UT back. Then y'all starting whining about how you made dumb decisions and it was TG's fault and they needed to fix it.( Completely irrelevant to the current conversation but are brain implants server or client side..?)

I literally asked for hammer restoration and asked for a rollback AFTER your UT op.

There are so many issues with this.

1. Your OP started before we took UT.

2. They do not have a save state of every second of the game.

3. TG already stated that this was a one-time intervention.

4. TG also stated a roll-back was considered but would cause too many issues.

5. Bad decisions are part of the game. TG is not going to step in for that.

don't you know? It's perfectly fine to say whathever racist stuff you want, as long as you say "it's just trolling, umad".

I see alot of posts shaming racist remarks, but none of them seem to be pointed at batman.

• Quote please :) Don't make up random stuff.

The source is someone close to your leaders who's been getting spammed due to his connections with TG.

Obi-Wan don't you know? It's perfectly fine to say whathever racist stuff you want, as long as you say "it's just trolling, umad".

If you call everything racist, then it loses its meaning. Save it for people who are actual racists not a Swedish forum troll who found that calling you a piece of bread is your weak point.

• Yup, SGR&TEN are going insane. If any of ya'll who are still sane want to switch to villains, DM me on forums or send an IGM to Tasmanian Devil.

How do you check who's eligible?
    #askingforafriend

be real, if anyone was buying accounts to be personal farms, it was anomander

Such a one-track mind. Let me guess, you are team Vices?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().

• Definitely not by insulting other VICES members.

Oh damn, I'll let my friend know to be more careful.

And... was that an insult? :/ To call someone Vices?

• Vices suck, bunch of gold whores who go whine about everything and nothing. At least SGR and TEN are making ops to make this game interesting.

w8 wot!! you mean your not really Batman afterall!? just more of Sanket's lies.. I don't know why vices people believe in him, he is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed to be making decisions.

Anyone with half a brain and too much gold to spend can spam pop and troops, I doubt he would even know what an op is..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• SGR/TEN: 72 pages of "VICES CHEATS ZOMG"

*SGR member gets banned after raiding 72 mil res in a day*
    VICES: *points it out*

SGR/TEN: "SUCH A ONE TRACK MIND."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You read 72 pages of this... (?!?) oh wait, I don't know the rules so I better watch my mouth.

Let me try again...

be real, if anyone was buying accounts to be personal farms, it was anomander

Nope, don't see anything about amount of resources. Only about buying account

• Leaders of a 700 account super-meta having a meltdown because they lost Unique Trainer in an OP. Haven't seen that before. How's the #1 cheater Anomander Fake WWK looking? I heard he was barely top10 on the server despite having 150 multies pushing him and giving him raid resources?

• Leaders of a 700 account super-meta having a meltdown because they lost Unique Trainer in an OP. Haven't seen that before. How's the #1 cheater Anomander Fake WWK looking? I heard he was barely top10 on the server despite having 150 multies pushing him and giving him raid resources?

Not really sure what you are talking about, but you seem to think you do so I'll just add my comments without any intention to discuss the details.
    -Leaders are humans too. That wasn't an OP that happens every day and you complained about it from what I understand. So the way I see it, it was nerve-wracking for both sides. It's easy to laugh at someone when you are on the winning side in a given situation.
    -Is there a TOP 10 for cheaters too? Have I missed something or is TG implementing this category in the new beta server?
    -150 multies?! Pushing and giving? Now, that is insane. I agree with you completely on this.

• The source is someone close to your leaders who's been getting spammed due to his connections with TG.

If you call everything racist, then it loses its meaning. Save it for people who are actual racists not a Swedish forum troll who found that calling you a piece of bread is your weak point.

The problem seems that one doesn’t understand full meaning of racism. It’s not all white hoods and burning crosses, it’s also using otherwise innocent words (or even memes) to intentionally antagonize someone through their ethnicity. I can’t call white people “crackers” , Turkish people “kebabs”, French people “baguettes”, German people “krauts” because it is in fact racist to do so. Just because some may not be offended doesn’t mean it’s not racism. Nor do I agree that it is petty, for that’s how it starts: accepting something seemingly minor and then it becomes commonplace and co-opted by unsavory groups and individuals. But really such intent and language has no place in this community, and should be squashed. People need to be more respectful and mindful of what they say, especially in an international community like ours.

..And that is the Final Word.

• The discussion about racism and anything not related to the game is done. Warnings will be given to those who continue to post about it. The thread may end up locked again as a result if it continues.

The thread is about the game.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I literally asked for hammer restoration and asked for a rollback AFTER your UT op.

.... and that is what surprise me most!

you're aware that in this case you can say good bye to Monkey's and Belhaven's hammer too (as well as Snake and Hot&Wild) + some other?

or you think we should let them travel and hit as it happened last monday?

or are Just The Grim's and The Nioels hammers that matters for Supermeta?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Vices suck ... gold whores ... whine ... ops ... recruit 300 people pre server ... ruining this game ... organized ... smaller ... forced us to ally with TEN ... mass delete ...

... :/

1. Good to have more SGR players on forum. At least a splatted hammer means more free time.

2. You may have come to this server unprepared, but you can´t blame that on the other teams.

3. Mass delete ... Give your players opportunity to play with a different leadership?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Current situation in Sgr/Ten/LL Leaders room :D:D-

We might have lost a few hammers, yet every op just cements our resolve Dominic. Vices may have a decent dc like us, but you still don't have the balls we do.

SGR,TEN,LL's won't rest on our laurels unlike vices, too afraid to even attempt a meta wide op...I'm sure I don't need to remind what happened last round when vices sent a hammer train, saying it was a mega meta wide mess would be an understatement ;)

3736m9.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com

• ... too afraid to even attempt a meta wide op

What does it means? :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us