Com1 Restart Rumors

• I mean they took UT in an op. :/

For them, only SGR matters, they don't care what happens to LL or TEN. Wonder if they'll share their trainer or diets with TEN/LL boys who have larger hammers than anyone (even anomander fake) in SGR?

• Vices may have a decent dc like us

Wait wait wait wait hold up a minute I think I might have dropped a few IQ points reading that part.

First, VICES DC team isnt "decent" its by miles the best one on the server and the best Ive ever played with.

Second, I think, and please correct me if im wrong, that if a DC team losses 3 uniques while the hammers go through untouched, lose their LS to a fake, and fails to catch a single hammer in 2 OPs, it may fall a bit short of being decent.

TL;DR: Supermeta DC OMEGALUL

• Vices may have a decent dc like us, but you still don't have the balls we do

I agree your DCs are courageous. Im pretty sure our DCs do not have the courage to let hammer after hammer through at our uniques assuming fakes.

3736m9.jpg

OMG that cat is a cutie. How can anyone dispute it’s wisdom? :love:

• The source is someone close to your leaders who's been getting spammed due to his connections with TG.

Aha, so you're saying this is what Mazzi demands? Or tonz? Because it is certainly not what Obi has argued for, nor me.

As for DC... I haven't worked with cris@ , but everyone tells me she's a super good DC - and I know personally that sarcy is a treasure. So yes, Vices certainly have some quality DCs.

Though, all of your memeing aside. Your entire meta has a single DC group. I belive you had so last round too, even with 7? TEN/LL and SGR do not share DCing - didn't last round either (well, partially towards the end, at least when the WWK attacks started coming in). So yes, differentiating between TEN and SGR in a DC sense does make sense. Unlike Vices, TEN and SGR are allied, they're not a unified meta. It's two different leadership groups.

Does this mean that Vices would fare worse in OPs on SGR? Idk, maybe you just had godly OCs suddenly appear out of nowhere, and SGR DCs randomly lost all their skills? But yes, TEN's faults in DCing does not reflect the overall DC work of the "supermeta" - because the supermeta simply doesn't have unified DC.

Is it stupid not to have a common DC group across the two teams? Probably. But it also reflects that TEN, LL and SGR were brought together out of need, based on the perceived strenght of Villains, and not because they oh so much wanted to huggle up and merge into one entity.

All that aside, it's nice to see Villains adding OPs to their repetoire this round. I'm fairly sure 50% of the players would have gone insane out of boredom last round (from both sides) if some activity hadn't been brought to the server with SGR/TEN OPs on Villains. You all know what I think of the playstyle of relying on accounts going to the boonies with 2-3 techs and simming a WWK for 220 days... And while this still seems very much like the long term insurance strategy, it's nice to see Villains actually bringing some action in the midgame this time around. Would have been very sad if the reaction to losing last round would solely have been to settle even more boonies WWKs and hoping it would be enough this time.

• Being in TEN last round, the DCing usually involved lots of yelling and maybe a small prayer... Of course, I’m kidding, it wasn’t that bad, but I do wonder if TEN is missing some key leaders and anvils this round.

..And that is the Final Word.

• so you're saying this is what Mazzi demands?

I could show you what Mazzi demands if he gives me permission to post skype logs, it's a great read and brings alot of laughs for sure.

Also i'm back i know you all missed me, please no stupid comments this time obi we dont want to get banned again do we?

with 2-3 techs and simming a WWK for 220 days..

You make it sound like being tech is something bad, it's 10/10 would tech again. #TechLivesMatter
    More time for forum!

• I've been gone for over a week on a family vacay, so a little behind on travian news. Who can give me the week's summary on how VICE cheated again?

You all spam too much and who has the time to read so much garbage? Not me, that is for sure.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Who can give me the week's summary on how VICE cheated again?

The usual

• You make it sound like being tech is something bad, it's 10/10 would tech again. #TechLivesMatter
    More time for forum!

Actually, the point was that simming for 220 days is not the reason that a large part of the community is playing, and that is what the tech playstyle pushes servers towards.

probably not. they seem to share TEN's DC's views about defending uniques

Maybe they learned from Villains example of losing UT last round? :P

For now, this remains latest full OP on SGR:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…0JD56wToQTC3sJExXhQEW19Ag

I just hope it won't be the last, I think it would be interesting for everyone to see how the new OCs of Villains fare against SGR.

• I just hope it won't be the last, I think it would be interesting for everyone to see how the new OCs of Villains fare against SGR.

Sorry, there is no point in sending an OP towards SGR, they're irrelevant to the end result of this server, so I'll keep focusing on the part of the super-meta that matters.

• Maybe they learned from Villains example of losing UT last round?

well it was defended at least... billion splatted his hammer.

it was a beautiful action that one but billion splatted... pick up was made with a ghost of 25k (around) Ei. A bit different from 1k total defense,

Buut what about Oswald wwk two rounds ago? and Teddy one's? Or jauen's cata parked on a leftover multies?

Or we can talk about fnx and his cata ghosted on richard 3 round ago? And a strange pick up of UB in SE quad with catas that can only came from a bot account?

I think we should stay on this round.

Electric Avenute recenty chief the WW village from Tonzo. So rumors Tonzo is quitting are true?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• be real, if anyone was buying accounts to be personal farms, it was anomander (congratulations to him for getting unbanned)

Don't make yourself a fool and ask your fellow discriminator who bought which account and for how much. Don't talk without evidence please.

Your support and "trust" isn't what gave us the UT/TD village back. It was the well executed actions of vices and TG having logs of those actions and correcting the bugs.

So? Completely irrelevant piece of information, not sure how is this a reply to me.

Tinky, I would suggest you to stop trying too hard to find something witty to comment on everything I post. I understand that you are agitated after our last exchange but please get over it for the sake of this forum's health.

The source is someone close to your leaders who's been getting spammed due to his connections with TG.

If you call everything racist, then it loses its meaning. Save it for people who are actual racists not a Swedish forum troll who found that calling you a piece of bread is your weak point.

Cut this fabricating lies. The only Skype room I voiced my opinion about UT incident was the one with A-nub-is and wishmaster3 who can testify that I was not asking for rollback before UT steal (Well, Sanket doesn't always read my messages as he is too busy to spam the room with smilies). Get a more reliable source next time.

You basically ignore a native person's own experience and a proof from wikipedia. It is embarrassing enough for me to go find those and try to prove this to you all. Besides, I am out of words if you dont understand the problem with bringing sexual orientations into arguments. For all the rest, Final Word put it perfectly. The real sad part of all this is that you are too blind to see how these issues overshadow your successes in game. Due to all this off-game related stuff, you (and unfortunately, your alliance if they approve this) will never get my (and most of ours) respect again, no matter what accomplishments you will get in the game. Dignity is something that is very hard to earn but very easy to lose. So I invite you to be a decent human being, so either own the things you say or apologize for them.

.... and that is what surprise me most!

you're aware that in this case you can say good bye to Monkey's and Belhaven's hammer too (as well as Snake and Hot&Wild) + some other?

or you think we should let them travel and hit as it happened last monday?

or are Just The Grim's and The Nioels hammers that matters for Supermeta?

Cris, I told in three different places in this thread that me asking for a fix for our op isn't due to guaranteed better outcome for us. Also, I never said that it was a perfect solution. I even pointed out in many places that it would mean for sure splats fro the hammers launched so it is actually not too good for us. Also, this is a hypothetical situation as we all know that TG cannot do a rollback on exact second we want and also rollback has its own bugs. What I actually strongly advocated was a manual fix for the hammers launched after UT steal and fix for your defenses and damages caused after UT steal. I do not wish to discuss this further, too repetitive.

First, VICES DC team isnt "decent" its by miles the best one on the server and the best Ive ever played with.

I am actually confused. Didn't you all say that SGR's OPs were terrible (Only hits feeders, inactive accounts, the ONLY thing that mattered was last year's Wooky chief)? So how is it a good DC-ing to defend a against terribly organized OPs? To me, to claim that you have a quality DC, you need to be defending against quality OC. So, make up your mind if our OPs suck and you dont actually have a great DC or we have a good OC which is countered by your good DC?

Loffe nah, I am good. You don't get to stray away that easily without acknowledging your own stuff. I accept my ban, it was a terrible idea to post the wikipedia link. I didnt consider that it could give you and your team more ideas to use in the future.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• You basically ignore a native person's own experience and a proof from wikipedia. It is embarrassing enough for me to go find those and try to prove this to you all. Besides, I am out of words if you dont understand the problem with bringing sexual orientations into arguments. For all the rest, Final Word put it perfectly. The real sad part of all this is that you are too blind to see how these issues overshadow your successes in game. Due to all this off-game related stuff, you (and unfortunately, your alliance if they approve this) will never get my (and most of ours) respect again, no matter what accomplishments you will get in the game. Dignity is something that is very hard to earn but very easy to lose. So I invite you to be a decent human being, so either own the things you say or apologize for them.