Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Well I don't blame you, it makes good sense tactically to hammer down the side that have so far proved incapable of defending themselves.

TEN lost artefacts and capitals in ops.

SGR lost multiple artefacts with one dude just faking a bit.

• I am actually confused. Didn't you all say that SGR's OPs were terrible (Only hits feeders, inactive accounts ...

They are. TEN is doing better though.

So I invite you to be a decent human being, so either own the things you say or apologize for them.

How about you yourself do that?

For someone reading this forum all you say seems to be rather hypocritical accusations towards Vices. Forgive me for assuming you were trying to drive a wedge between Vices and everyone else playing the server. It seems to me to be the logical assumption. Also when you claim writing friendly teasing, when you receive the same from others you call it crying I believe. Maybe you should take a better look at what you post here on forum. Seems to me it would give you explanation as to what you get in return.

You insult Vices ... Even do the same in an MM posted to everyone in SGR/TEN/LL. When you are faced with the owner of the account you call a tech and multi in that thread, you don´t even have the decency to apologize.

The owner of the account did answer you in same thread.

Don't talk without evidence please.

Maybe try that yourself?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• They are. TEN is doing better though.

How about you yourself do that?

The owner of the account did answer you in same thread.

Maybe try that yourself?

What if I told you that TEN and SGR do ops jointly? Who knew. Also nice that you also confess that you actually have no clue about your how good your DCs then, since our ops were bad. In fact, you might be even suggesting that your DCs are terrible too considering only in my time in SGR, (which is less than a year btw), I have seen UT, UF, LD, LB, LA x2, LE steals as a part of OPs only (not counting those out of OP, like ST steal early in this server etc which happened due to individual attempts/mistakes) along with a chiefed WWk and 2-3 off hammers chiefed. These are only on top of my head too. I am sure you cannot call this an amazing DC performance letting all these happen IF you believe that our ops were terrible, don't you think so?

For the record, I do not think Vices DC is bad at all. In fact, it is one of the most organized ones I have seen. I commended them earlier too. I think our ops would be more devastating if they weren't good.

---------------------------

About the last point: It seems like even you cannot differentiate the game related banter and off-game. I have never attacked anyone for their personal life, ethnics, language etc. Have you ever heard of Ad Hominem? I also did apologize if that wasn’t a tech but played by a real player in the same post you brought up before (and even mentioned that it wasn’t a serious post but just an MM).

I didn't see Loffe apologize.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 4 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed deleted post ().

• First off, he never apologized.

I'd admit it, I was maybe abit over the line & i apologise for that part.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wasn't that pwf input (since it was colored blue)? If not, it is well received and willing to not prolong this issue anymore. I kinda feel bad for the troll-mates you baited into defending you though.

Never actually!! However I have heard of ad hominem :/

Ah, you got me. Argumentum ad hominem if you want to be very precise.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Wasn't that pwf input (since it was colored blue)? If not

Nah she just changed the wordings beacuse i used the "bad" word i appogigzed for.

Obi-Wan like Loffe stated, I only changed the naughty word he used. The rest of it was him..

• What a nice lad Anomander fake is :O

Robbers of the week

1. Anomander Rake 12956538
    2. electric avenue 11562278

Started to give his tech res to others too!

Give Anomander trainer already and get that 200M baby.
    Also imagine having the amount of techs Anomander have and still not even top5 WWK on the server thats unlucky

• Also imagine having the amount of techs Anomander have and still not even top5 WWK on the server thats unlucky

Just shows what kind of garbage the game has become.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• A SGR tech raider/cheater

More of the same pot calling the kettle black, have you forgotten about vices top ten raiders that were banned ?

37crns.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A SGR tech raider/cheater not being top 5 hammer = garbage game? :wall::wall:

Yes. When its all about techs its retarded game. Both sides. Hf with it

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Yes. When its all about techs its retarded game. Both sides. Hf with it

Didnt you say some pages back that they didnt use techs & only was good raiders?

• Didnt you say some pages back that they didnt use techs & only was good raiders?

Yeah I remember something along the lines of: last COM1 people were raiding 100M before artes without techs :D
    Here just one guy is doing so at day 160 (with techs), not even the other mighty tech users are getting close to 50M
    He clearly knows what he is talking about !

• Yeah I remember something along the lines of: last COM1 people were raiding 100M before artes without techs :D
    Here just one guy is doing so at day 160 (with techs), not even the other mighty tech users are getting close to 50M
    He clearly knows what he is talking about !

Last server there were Wolf's bots, no bots this time so raid numbers are way smaller for everyone.