Com1 Restart Rumors

🔥 New user interface & tribe specific buildings survey 🔥
The answers can be submitted until February 21, 2020 10:00 GMT+1.
The survey results will form a foundation for our future work on the needed adjustments based on your wishes and suggestions.
➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• I'm sorry vices that your unscrupulous play has led us to assemble a joint justice league strike force, combined to send another powerful message and statement to the com1 domain.

It's true we originally preferred to play on our own merits, we united only because as a travian community we can not stand idly by and allow these type of villains to keep destroying the game we are all passionate about, especially when the villainy of those being punished far exceed even the rest of the 3 quads combined...

Someone better than you does not have to be a villain. For one, the TEN OC´s show better game than yours. And when really thinking about it, you can´t blame TEN for loosing arties, they are just following your lead.

Unscrupulous play? That is pretty rich coming from the team of Cursed Titans, Banned Throne and now Anomander Fake.

Destroying the game? We are having fun in Vices. The leaders have shown us that not only are they ready to work hard, they have planned every step admiringly well, and they obviously recruited solid players that have come here to have a good server. If rumors are true it is LL that is leaving server. Why is that? At least it is not Vices destroying their game.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• hey losers aka VICES, what up, what up? what you all belly aching about this week?

Ooof, long list, let me get it through:
    1) Grimreapertaken got 10k rams ghosted: https://travian-tool.com/KdVaSNLgWy
    2) wisemonkey got 5k catas ghosted: https://travian-tool.com/I7EXa…m4CI3,ZRwMeacidq?expand=1
    3) TEN lost another small storage to one of our players solo launching: https://i.imgur.com/LfDzQ28.png
    4) Seal pups got ghosted by a club hammer (80k crop of troops gone): https://gyazo.com/758e0aea17b1d74ca3eec3f2fb07d938
    5) We got a WW at the cost of 13 EC (thanks LL)
    6) defended few solo attempts on us, on top of all C2I who is the supermeta's most dangerous hammer by far: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…9QDfbyue-ADJAARwEDRDHglwA
    7) I am 100% sure there are many other things I dont remember (nerd)
    EDIT: Cthulu splat on MZY: https://travian-tool.com/rtqsdoTuaz
    Couple splats on Small eyes: https://travian-tool.com/W9b3ySiajr,s2utvc7S6E?expand=1

I must say the abs are seriously aching, please keep us entertained in the future aswell, now that its summer I can find a use for a 6 pack :)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Ghetto ().

• Someone better than you does not have to be a villain. For one, the TEN OC´s show better game than yours.

What if I told you that TEN and SGR do ops jointly? Who knew.

5) We got a WW at the cost of 13 EC (thanks LL)
    6) defended few solo attempts on us, on top of all C2I who is the supermeta's most dangerous hammer by far: http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…9QDfbyue-ADJAARwEDRDHglwA

Kudos to C2I for suiciding on a real target before leaving I guess, unlike his teammates going for cheap off points and gifting a WW.

Ohh wait... LL were Vices techs all along, they were just there to clear a WW for them! Finally you reveal the true extent of your evil plans!

• Seems like someone in your super meta made the same mistake as Anomander and got banned for delayed payment

He isn't alone there is a long list -

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=21&y=-39

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=43&y=-11

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=35&y=-93

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=79&y=-80

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=11&y=-41

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=62&y=-14

More of the same pot calling the kettle black, have you forgotten about vices top ten raiders that were banned ?

37crns.jpg

• Ohh wait... LL were Vices techs all along, they were just there to clear a WW for them! Finally you reveal the true extent of your evil plans!

Exactly :love: my joke too when seeing the new wonder. Feel like Nostradamus right now ... well, maybe it wasn´t I who called this as the new explanation on Vices chat? :/ But!! This is turning out to be the funniest server of the decade ^^

And no.

TEN obviously has a better OC, or two. Some of the ops on us are quite good. And SGR has not been those sending them. Or are you saying SGR make ops for their meta, and take the safe and boring targets for themselves, while sending their brothers in arms into the real battlefield?

Also kudos to c2i, am quite impressed by him trying to fool us this morning. He did well, another server and it might have worked. Our DC´s are just better <3

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• TEN obviously has a better OC, or two. Some of the ops on us are quite good. And SGR has not been those sending them. Or are you saying SGR make ops for their meta, and take the safe and boring targets for themselves, while sending their brothers in arms into the real battlefield?

What if I told you that TEN and SGR do ops jointly?

:sleeping:

Also funny how you pick on our OC on the forum and try to recruit them afterwards.:rolleyes:

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• Also funny how you pick on our OC on the forum and try to recruit them afterwards.

^^ sweetie, am not a leader so not recruiting anyone.

Well, can´t deny I kind of want Mads here :/ is he your OC?

Joint ops do not have to mean the same OC. Or is the OC from TEN? Doesn´t SGR have an OC of their own? OMG TEN is doing all the ops and just giving you targets they don´t want to do 8|

Post was edited 3 times, last by Agrona ().

• :sleeping:

Also funny how you pick on our OC on the forum and try to recruit them afterwards.:rolleyes:

Are you sad that Grim is acually a good OC & decent human being, unlike you?

Poor boy.

Well, can´t deny I kind of want Mads here is he your OC?

Why would you want to recruit a delusional dane? :sleeping::sleeping:

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

• Well, can´t deny I kind of want Mads here :/ is he your OC?

That is irrelevant. What I am saying is that The Grim make ops for SGR too so do you see why it is ludicrous to claim that TEN had a better OC then SGR? If you meant TEN's launchers were better I could probably understand. But then again, SGR never really had a lot of reliable launchers.

Loffe do I actually need to spell out that the ops were done jointly and the same OC arranged both, which was mostly the Grim? I wasnt even doing OC in SGR's party job you nab, lol. I am just a report collector (and arranged some minimal stuff like, HIMO chiefing). That's how little you know about us and still think that you can try to trashtalk. YET, you guys are trying to recruit our OCs? What kind of idiot says that the enemy's OC suck and still tries to recruit them?

Don't make yourself a clown again - you know the hardships you had to go through recently kiddo.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• If I understand what agrona is trying to say, TENLL solo OP's have been better than TENLL+SGR OP's, which is true. Even if The Grim planned them all, he obviously couldn't use the SGR hammers as effectively as their own. If that's due to launcher quality, SGR input or simply not being comfortable with risking the SGR hammers doesn't really matter. Agrona just pointing out the facts.

• I am just a report collector (and arranged some minimal stuff like, HIMO chiefing).

Rumours are you also bring coffee to the OC team.

YET, you guys are trying to recruit our OCs? What kind of idiot says that the enemy's OC suck and still tries to recruit them?

If recruiting means not closing your doors to players who have showed great knowledge of the game and who want to play on a better side, then yes we did :D

• If I understand what agrona is trying to say, TENLL solo OP's have been better than TENLL+SGR OP's, which is true. Even if The Grim planned them all, he obviously couldn't use the SGR hammers as effectively as their own. If that's due to launcher quality, SGR input or simply not being comfortable with risking the SGR hammers doesn't really matter. Agrona just pointing out the facts.

She keeps saying OC, that is the problem. We never claimed that SGR has quality of launchers. If we did, we would have chiefed 3-4 WWk/WWrs last round.

Ghetto Opening your doors to those you say they suck on the forum? A bit too much talking behind the back? But sure, whatever helps you sleep at night. Btw, there is nothing to be ashamed of being the coffee bringing boy. Happy to help the team with my limited availability.

• Loffe do I actually need to spell out that the ops were done jointly and the same OC arranged both, which was mostly the Grim? I wasnt even doing OC in SGR's party job you nab, lol. I am just a report collector (and arranged some minimal stuff like, HIMO chiefing). That's how little you know about us and still think that you can try to trashtalk. YET, you guys are trying to recruit our OCs? What kind of idiot says that the enemy's OC suck and still tries to recruit them?

Don't make yourself a clown again - you know the hardships you had to go through recently kiddo.

Whatever you say sweatheart.

How does the OCs like their Coffee?
    You would know since the only thing you are contributing to the OC team is bringing coffee & maybe some baguettes.

I never said SGRs OC sucks, i just said you suck :O

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• I never said SGRs OC sucks, i just said you suck :O

I understand your frustration about me Loffe. It should have been painful to release a public apology as such. In fact, I am proud of you. You are no longer criticizing me through my color, ethnics, religion or language but criticizing just the game-related things. Good boy.

Still a bit confused tho: How did you judge that I suck at bringing coffee to the team?

• color

religion

????????????????????????
    You really are delusional arent you

Still a bit confused tho: How did you judge that I suck at bringing coffee to the team?

I judge you to suck based on the fact that when you added me on skype to trashtalk behind closed doors you told me what a great player you were & how you crushed VICE last server, when the truth is that you're just a crab.

Differense from you & this picture though is that it wasnt your pro friend carrying you, it was your pro merging skills that carried.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• Did you check if that can be used as a racist/homophobic/religious/ethnicity slur? Gotta be safe man, Obi's already on page 15 of urban dictionary for "crab".

https://media.giphy.com/media/LRVnPYqM8DLag/giphy.gif

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

Post was edited 3 times, last by Loffe ().

• I judge you to suck based on the fact that when you added me on skype to trashtalk behind closed doors you told me what a great player you were & how you crushed VICE last server, when the truth is that you're just a crab.

How do you judge my coffee bringing skills based on our Skype convos? Man, this is getting interesting. Please go on, we are having a blast here :DYou see why inconsistent trolling is actually enjoying rather than annoying for the opposing part, right?

How is the best alliance in the history of travian that you own doing btw?

Did you check if that can be used as a racist/homophobic/religious/ethnicity slur? Gotta be safe man, Obi's already on page 15 of urban dictionary for "crab".

Oh... should I explain to you how googling works? Not my fault, if you all were too ignorant. Funny how you say this while you ACTUALLY did it in the urban dictionary to find a definition that includes sexual orientations. To be honest, after Loffe's recent developments, I suggest you to follow your brother and accept that you were over the line too.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().