Com1 Restart Rumors

• How is the best alliance in the history of travian that you own doing btw?

Went quite good, didnt need to merge upp all server though.

How do you judge my coffee bringing skills based on our Skype convos? Man, this is getting interesting. Please go on, we are having a blast here You see why inconsistent trolling is actually enjoying rather than annoying for the opposing part, right?

Im not judging your coffee brining skills thoose are maybe great, im talking about your travian skills.

I suggest you to follow your brother and accept that you were over the line too.

I only apologized for one of the words i called you, but since i cant write it here i guess you will never found it which one :(

• Went quite good.

Ahahah, you actually took a screenshot to prove how good you are. This is getting better with every post. So you say all these while gloating about being the best on your alliance's back? I, personally wouldn't take the credit that we finished two WWs at the same time last round, lol.

i cant write it here i guess you will never found it which one :(

I know, there were too many! Please dont write it in here though :( It is not only making pwf angry but also encouraging your fellow discriminators write inappropriate stuff :(

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• , personally wouldn't take the credit that we finished two WWs at the same time last round, lol.

Difference is that i acually did things during the round as a leader which led to the victory, unlike your coffee bringing :/

you actually took a screenshot to prove how good you are.

If i wanted to show you i'm better then you i would have shown my medals, not what my team achived.

• Difference is that i acually did things during the round as a leader.

More caps please. No taking credit from your alliance or duals' work this time though.

All I see is just a tech claiming to be the best ever :/

• To be honest, after Loffe's recent developments, I suggest you to follow your brother and accept that you were over the line too.

Yeah, not happening, faking outrage over being called a piece of bread is too funny and not something that I'm apologizing for. I even named my WW just for you <3.

But if you really are such a SJW, how come you're not denouncing Wulfr calling us the R-word? That's totally acceptable? :thumbsup:

• More caps please.

Sorry dont speak your lango can you translate so a stupid chipmunk understands?

All I see is just a tech claiming to be the best ever

Just beacuse i'm a tech on this server since i would never play serious on such a garbage server doesnt mean i only play tech :))

• Yeah, not happening, faking outrage over being called a piece of bread is too funny and not something that I'm apologizing for. I even named my WW just for you <3.

But if you really are such a SJW, how come you're not denouncing Wulfr calling us the R-word? That's totally acceptable? :thumbsup:

It is not about the bread. You know it. Many explained you lot why it is not appropriate.

Kinda waste of a WW name if you ask me, as I told multiple times that I am not playing or online much this round. But up to you, I would be glad to have it :*

I was mia last couple of days, so I just saw the edited out things. If inappropriate things were said, of course I would not condone it, unlike you bunch actually did. That being said, I do not claim to be a SJW. However, I do not mind to speak out whenever I feel like there is a need.

Just beacuse i'm a tech on this server since i would never play serious on such a garbage server doesnt mean i only play tech :))

And why do you claim that I suck in this game just because I am just a coffee server on this particular garbage server? :/

• However, I do not mind to speak out whenever I feel like there is a need.

Who could have guessed you're the real Bat-man after all :O

• Gentlemen, I had better be seeing money being added to my wine fund or several good bottles of wine added to my wine cellar. You are the ones causing it to be depleted. And since I seem to be starting off my mornings needing the wine, perhaps, I need someone delivering me tea daily.

• I could. But they say that my coffee serving skills suck. I don't know if it will be any different with tea.

No one said you not good at bringing coffee, don't accuse us of saying something we didn't say.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().

• No one said you not good at bringing coffee, don't accuse us of saying something we didn't.

"You are just a coffee server". "You suck!". Kinda easy to infer.

Btw, are you the one that plays in wanna be account? If so, open for offers if you plan to buy more accounts? Cheaper than 50 bucks this time.

• Btw, are you the one that plays in wanna be account? If so, open for offers if you plan to buy more accounts? Cheaper than 50 bucks this time.

You are still accusing us of doing things we don't do :/

• Btw, are you the one that plays in wanna be account? If so, open for offers if you plan to buy more accounts? Cheaper than 50 bucks this time.

Why didnt you want to buy me Ghetto ?
    I would sell my acc for a solid kebab rulle.

• You are still accusing us of doing things we don't do :/

Ohhh, if you say so :sleeping: Could believe if it wasn't confessed by your players ;( Again, you know where to find me if you need to buy another one.

This does not say anything about your skills at the actual job though.

Exactly. I am trying to help you on your trolling to make it consistent. Either Obi does not do anything on this server but serve coffee (which is true actually) or Obi tries to do stuff and sucks at it (for which you can easily use the last server).

Nice, now that I actually gathered the whole bunch of Vices claiming I suck at this game, my job is done here :whistling:

• Either Obi does not do anything on this server but serve coffee (which is true actually) or Obi tries to do stuff and sucks at it (for which you can easily use the last server).

Did you not say this was your first server with SGR?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19