Com1 Restart Rumors

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Depends how big your bankaccount is. ;)

He got a oil company in alaska, got alot of cousins from there with big oil money

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Did you not say this was your first server with SGR?

This is the second one. Surprised you didn't know as I was more active on the forum last round. It was the last server where I was proper OC-ing with mads.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Serving coffee to mads*

keep it consistent buddy.

Thanks. At least we all can agree that I did a good job at serving coffee there, seeing the result last round? Maybe you could help your OC by serving some coffee too, seeing how you guys broke the record of "splatting most hammers on one target". Oh wait, you weren't allowed due to inexperience right? Sorry.

I wish you would be more consistent too. I see how quickly you turned into one of those you were constantly whining to me about all the techs and account buyings. Keep closing your eyes, the server is almost over.

• Thanks. At least we all can agree that I did a good job at serving coffee there, seeing the result last round? Maybe you could help your OC by serving some coffee too, seeing how you guys broke the record of "splatting most hammers on one target". Oh wait, you weren't allowed due to inexperience right? Sorry.

Not sure, would need mads to tell me if the coffee was done properly.

Yup inexperience, and surprise surprise, i'm (With help from Akshat and Yin) smacking your supermeta around this server.

I wish you would be more consistent too. I see how quickly you turned into one of those you were constantly whining to me about all the techs and account buyings.

I still got no techs, and there was no account buying - if you bothered to check, the account I mentioned has been inactive, because the sale never went through. But we did get offered a couple accounts from the supermeta recently. Should we buy those?

. Keep closing your eyes, the server is almost over.

Uno reverse card.png

• you are mistaken if you think I get paid. TG couldn't afford me or anyone if they paid us to read this thread......

Why do you think I said I need money into the wine fund?

You get 600 gold monthly, what more could you want? :o

• Not sure, would need mads to tell me if the coffee was done properly.

Yup inexperience, and surprise surprise, i'm (With help from Akshat and Yin) smacking your supermeta around this server.

Ah, nice that you got to observe and learn some. Well done to you. If you are done having fun with TEN, you shall maybe try out an OP against SGR? Becuase, to this day, the last op done to SGR is still that huge splat-fest. Feel free to ask anyone in SGR, including mads or Mazzi if coffee was properly made or not.

I still got no techs, and there was no account buying - if you bothered to check, the account I mentioned has been inactive, because the sale never went through.

Oh, why were you scolded by big brothers to stay off their paid up private farms then? You also told that it was not the first one when you cried to me about it. Nice that at least you now have the decency to confess to the "attempt" of buying an account. Instead of denying, you can now just say that you do not condone it and that's it.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obi-Wan ().

• Nice that at least you now have the decency to confess to the "attempt" of buying an account. Instead of denying, you can now just say that you do not condone it and that's it.

I'm start getting pissed of these false allegation...

We was offered to buy an account (2 accounts) in supermeta and we declined. I'm not going to tell who.

Last round... your buddy Bert&Ernie (the one with whom you catapulted our player near NE border) maybe bought an accout that was in Villains... A guy whose IGN was KTF propose us to buy hs account, we declined and he said he would have continued playing. One day his sitter found a nice IGM sent from Bert&Ernie in sitting to Lady Envy that forward some MM. The same KTF pulled back his defenses from a CFD (and then deleted).

I'm sure you didnt know (as well as you didnt know about CT, as well as you didnt realize 25th December is Christmas)!

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• I'm start getting pissed of these false allegation...

Are you not even reading your own players posts? Ping me on Skype if you want to know details on the account, amount etc.

We was offered to buy an account (2 accounts) in supermeta and we declined. I'm not going to tell who.

Last round... your buddy Bert&Ernie (the one with whom you catapulted our player near NE border) maybe bought an accout that was in Villains... A guy whose IGN was KTF propose us to buy hs account, we declined and he said he would have continued playing. One day his sitter found a nice IGM sent from Bert&Ernie in sitting to Lady Envy that forward some MM. The same KTF pulled back his defenses from a CFD (and then deleted).

I literally have zero clue what the hell are you talking about. If someone in SGR bought an account before, I condemn them. So what is your point?

• Ah, nice that you got to observe and learn some. Well done to you. If you are done having fun with TEN, you shall maybe try out an OP against SGR? Becuase, to this day, the last op done to SGR is still that huge splat-fest. Feel free to ask anyone in SGR, including mads or Mazzi if coffee was properly made or not.

You can't count sgr and ten seperately/together anytime it suits your agenda. You're part of the same supermeta, there is no distinction there.

Oh, why were you scolded by big brothers to stay off their paid up private farms then? You also told that it was not the first one when you cried to me about it. Nice that at least you now have the decency to confess to the "attempt" of buying an account. Instead of denying, you can now just say that you do not condone it and that's it.

They stopped private farming aswell. I told you about that, yet you chose to ignore it. Everything you're speaking about now was pre day40 and the situations have developed since then where I'm more than happy to say I'm part of the CLEAN part of com1, VICES. Keep cheating and denying in supermeta (delayed payment OMEGALUL) and accussing us of stuff that never happened. "attempt at buying an account".?? You're grasping at straws, the transaction never happened so there was no rule break.

Really shows you have nothing when your most damning thing you can think of is "they discussed purchasing an account from an inactive ally member (paying out the gold on the account)."

Pathethic.

• I play on Wanna Be. Please let me know what other accounts I can buy.

Thanks!

My account is for sale. It has potential to be a great cousin/family account. With discount its 50,000 USD only:thumbsup:

You can probably give it to your unborn son or something :thumbsup:

• Really shows you have nothing when your most damning thing you can think of is "they discussed purchasing an account from an inactive ally member (paying out the gold on the account)."

All this is pure gibberish. You know that they cheat. You complained for weeks about it and told me that you want to get rid of them or leave yourself. You know the things have already taken place (“transaction didn’t finalize”, who are you kidding lol?) and that this was not the first time. Don’t abandon your values just to win a stupid online argument.

I respected you back then that you were bothered about it. Now you are in the same boat.

• All this is pure gibberish. You know that they cheat. You complained for weeks about it and told me that you want to get rid of them or leave yourself. You know the things have already taken place (“transaction didn’t finalize”, who are you kidding lol?) and that this was not the first time. Don’t abandon your values just to win a stupid online argument.

I respected you back then that you were bothered about it. Now you are in the same boat.

They stopped cheating, I told you this on skype "my crying worked". Transaction was not finalised. End of story. Bloodylust was the only account in question, which was run by sitters (cris and james) and was on vaca for 21days, does that sound like an account someone "bought" . Wanna be never had access. Make up something else, you're just turning into batman.

I am still bothered by cheating, but there is none currently occuring that I know of. You know Anomander Fake raids his multies, where are your "values"? Have you ever had any? All your morals and values disappeared as soon as you started losing the server.

• Also funny how you pick on our OC on the forum and try to recruit them afterwards

I dont remember ever trashtalking The Grim. I think any team would be lucky to have a player of his caliber as a part of it.

He also comes of as a great teammate so I really do think its only natural that some of us would want him to play with us in the future.

• They stopped cheating, I told you this on skype "my crying worked". Transaction was not finalised. End of story. Bloodylust was the only account in question, which was run by sitters (cris and james) and was on vaca for 21days, does that sound like an account someone "bought" . Wanna be never had access. Make up something else, you're just turning into batman.

Ah really? What happened to the UltraRoland account and the 50 bucks paid? Thank god the transaction didn’t go through and they suddenly decided to be well-behaved players. it is astonishing how passionate you are defending these type of players, as if they would tell you that they kept cheating after that incident and how you reacted. I knew that you were kind of naive after you believed Yin’s 20 cousins under BP, but I didn’t know it was to this extent.

I am still bothered by cheating, but there is none currently occuring that I know of. You know Anomander Fake raids his multies, where are your "values"? Have you ever had any? All your morals and values disappeared as soon as you started losing the server.

I have not had any, if that was an honest question. Ah, and the classic Anomander counter-attack, comes to your help when you are out of arguments. Completely irrelevant of the account buying issue too. However, I am not his dad, I do not feel the need to defend him if he cheats.

I dont remember ever trashtalking The Grim. I think any team would be lucky to have a player of his caliber as a part of it.

He also comes of as a great teammate so I really do think its only natural that some of us would want him to play with us in the future.

Of course. I told in the very beginning of the server that he is a great player and great friend. You might not have trashtalked about him personally, but majority of Vices forum posters talked about how much our ops sucked. I find it amusing how people suddenly try to shift their opinions to “SGR only” probably not to hurt your chances of recruiting him which is even funnier knowing that he made ops jointly along with Rob for SGR too.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Obi-Wan ().

• Yadayadayada

Obi why you keep arguing with brain tumors ^^

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt