Com1 Restart Rumors

• Ah really? What happened to the UltraRoland account and the 50 bucks paid? Thank god the transaction didn’t go through and they suddenly decided to be well-behaved players. it is astonishing how passionate you are defending these type of players, as if they would tell you that they kept cheating after that incident and how you reacted. I knew that you were kind of naive after you believed Yin’s 20 cousins under BP, but I didn’t know it was to this extent.

Vices players for BP were actual players, we have provided enough proof of that, you're making yourself look like a fool. if you help other people on different servers they tend to help you back. Even chimpanzees operate on the "You scratch my back, I scratch yours" principle, guess it's too advanced for SGR.
    You believe what you want to believe, none of that happened. There was a possibility but it never went through due to complaining, fair play and logic winning over it.

Ah, and the classic Anomander counter-attack, comes to your help when you are out of arguments. Completely irrelevant of the account buying issue too. However, I am not his dad, I do not feel the need to defend him if he cheats.

What else can I say when your argument are so bad and out of context, clean up your own alliance and then point fingers.

• fair play

LOL stop talking about fair play with all of your multies

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Vices players for BP were actual players, we have provided enough proof of that,

Since when “because Yin says so?” is enough of a proof? Do you believe in Santa Clause as well? Or like you said nicely:

You believe what you want to believe.

Accept it or close your eyes, this is what your team is and you told me yourself before. Own your stuff for once.

Also nice that you called up your fellow sister troll on your help. It is always amusing to see more of you pile up to try to help one another to try to win an argument by sheer numbers. It just makes it more fun and embarrassing really.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• They stopped cheating, I told you this on skype. Transaction was not finalised. End of story.

you're just turning into batman.

Hey leave me out of it. I agree and think it's great vices stopped cheating and buying accounts all of a sudden. You guys have really turned in to angels now wow!

Now I want to know how did you lovely guy's managed to stop yourselves short from buying all those accnts, was it the big daddy talk from Sanket that did the job ?

Obi why you keep arguing with brain tumors ^^

How dare you miss quote obi!!! :P

This is getting interesting, it's not everyday vices admit to almost buying accnts.. I shall call them almost :D

There is one thing for certain vices cannot afford to buy and that's credibility ;)

• **BREAKING NEWS**

A new war has been declared.

Freedom Fighters demand the right to choose whatever pizza toppings they want!

WE WILL HAVE PINEAPPLE or MASHED POTATOES... or anything else we want on our pizza!

• This is a blasphemy to even suggest such a thing under Lord Mazzi’s governance! Pinapple and mashed potatoes on pizza is strictly banned in SGR land...

• This is a blasphemy to even suggest such a thing under Lord Mazzi’s governance! Pinapple and mashed potatoes on pizza is strictly banned in SGR land...

Lord mazzini? What person in a sane state would follow that clown?

Mr Penguin please change picture youre a embarismemt to Penguins you idiot

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

• you should follow this clown

versao-canina-de-it-coisa-vai-te-matar-de-fofura-e-nao-de-terror-pdd.jpg

Arent you from the UK?

If so many techs did you use to build your wwk? Must have been in the hundreds since everyone knows UK people are even worse then muricans on travian and Thats quite the accomplishment

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• You are now officially the worst person on this forum. Pineapple is inexcusable.

Mashed potatoes might be good though...

Since when “because Yin says so?” is enough of a proof? Do you believe in Santa Clause as well? Or like you said nicely:

Accept it or close your eyes, this is what your team is and you told me yourself before. Own your stuff for once.

Also nice that you called up your fellow sister troll on your help. It is always amusing to see more of you pile up to try to help one another to try to win an argument by sheer numbers. It just makes it more fun and embarrassing really.

*roleplay*

Hi, I'm Obi. I make unsubstantiated claims with no evidence even when being told by everyone actually involved that I am wrong. I also call everyone who denies my claims trolls in an effort o invalidate everything they say. Thus making me the true winner of all of my made up arguments. I'm a genius and am a REALLY good travian player when I actually try. Too bad I never really try. *hears bell ring* oh, one second. I need to go take the real players some coffee.

*end roleplay*

• Also nice that you called up your fellow sister troll on your help. It is always amusing to see more of you pile up to try to help one another to try to win an argument by sheer numbers. It just makes it more fun and embarrassing really.

>Brings wulfr who throws random insults
    >Brings batman who comes with a low effort troll attempt
    >Brings Puggles who comes with terrible pizza taste

I see who's trying to pile up numbers to win an argument where there is no argument at all. No cheating happened, there is nothing to own up to. BP accounts were legit, maybe if you were nice to people and had good relations you could get your own non-multi techs ("hehexd our cata villas were all multies so yours must be too", great logic.).

Don't let Obi's made up stories distract you from the fact that SGR ruined the game for more than 300 accounts in TEN/LL. Who will you rant to about how much TEN sucked and how useless they were after this server ends?

• Arent you from the UK?

If so many techs did you use to build your wwk? Must have been in the hundreds since everyone knows UK people are even worse then muricans on travian and Thats quite the accomplishment

• lol sgr talking about numbers when the Only reason they even have a shot at any win is through merging 70% of the server, get Good you shitters

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• >Brings wulfr who throws random insults
    >Brings batman who comes with a low effort troll attempt
    >Brings Puggles who comes with terrible pizza taste

i haven't made any claims to the type of pizza i personally prefer to eat.

i do strongly believe that people have the right to put whatever toppings they want on their pizza and will stand up for that right.

• trolls in an effort o invalidate everything they say. Thus making me the true winner of all of my made up arguments.

Well, Loffe is admiting to be a troll and you have a trollface on your avatar. So... I wonder why we all call you trolls :/ All of my arguments are substantiated by your own players, mostly by your beloved Pishki who once was a good man now turned into one of you.

No cheating happened, there is nothing to own up to. BP accounts were legit.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Btw, only person I encouraged to come to forum was puggles. Though, it has nothing to do with our discussion - I just wanted her to stop this mindless riot of eating pizza with pinapple and mashed potatoes through public pressure.

i haven't made any claims to the type of pizza i personally prefer to eat.

Armpitza?:thumbsup:

• All of my arguments are substantiated by your own players, mostly by your beloved Pishki who once was a good man now turned into one of you.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Also, only pizza that is a proper pizza is spinach+artichoke, everything else is trash. Fite me.