Com1 Restart Rumors

• Also, only pizza that is a proper pizza is spinach+artichoke, everything else is trash. Fite me.

Upgrade from a pinapple, but still troubling to say the least. If you ever apply to SGR, you will probably need to go through a harsh interview process by Mr. Mazzini.

P.S. Parma ham + buffalo mozarella wtf. Pesto pizza is also a contender but onnly if basil is good.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Well, Loffe is admiting to be a troll and you have a trollface on your avatar. So... I wonder why we all call you trolls :/ All of my arguments are substantiated by your own players, mostly by your beloved Pishki who once was a good man now turned into one of you.

Loffe is a troll. My picture DOES have a troll face. I congratulate you on your ability to see things. You have obi in your avatar... does that make everything you say about star trek?

And no, none of your claims are substantiated by any one except your own delusions.

Armpitza sounds better than pineapple.

• 2puggles I have known you on the forums a long time but I have to say that I am ashamed to have known you with the mashed potatoes on pizza comment. Cauliflower crust pizza is an abomination but mashed potatoes is worse.

The only acceptable pizza is Neapolitan cooked in the traditional way eaten in Naples. Anything is questionable.

Now go cata someone off the server. (Even it is your own villa.)

• I could show you what Mazzi demands if he gives me permission to post skype logs, it's a great read and brings alot of laughs for sure.

@Mazzi

you been holding out on some badly needed laughter?

Rumours are you also bring coffee to the OC team.

@Obi> YOU NEVER BROUGHT ME COFFEE.

does it count that I never brought you any?

Did you not say this was your first server with SGR?

This thread is very convoluted with much misinformation. Both deliberate and non-deliberate.

TG should pay the poor mod of this thread better...

All the travian volunteers need admiration

you are mistaken if you think I get paid. TG couldn't afford me or anyone if they paid us to read this thread......

Why do you think I said I need money into the wine fund?

playingwithfire > Full sympathy for you with this thread. I wish it was within my powers to provide a constant supply of whatever beverages might provide solace.

In recent weeks, I have been avoiding this thread completely. Today it only showed up for me because of wishmaster3 (seal hug) mentioning my name a few days ago :)

You get 600 gold monthly, what more could you want? :o

lolz.

600 gold doesn't go very far

And would be barely equivalent to a few bottles of moderately priced vino.

I just saw the pizza pictures. Change of food consumption plans are in order now.

• There is one thing for certain vices cannot afford to buy and that's credibility

I have witnessed next neighbour on a server gather the local team around him, become their leader, have them push his hammer with reso etc. Have the team defend him only, while attacks rained over the defenders and didn´t touch him. Drag his team around various teams. Jumping around for artifact power. All the time that one account was a plant from the biggest team on server. That account used people, dragged them through a game that left their nerves raw and then betrayed everyone. Ended in a lot of tears and mass deletion of the team.

Do you realize that both Nenad and Mazzi played this account and techs? Compared to that Vices have no credibility issues.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Im good and clever and better than you all

maybe try a different approach? we all know you are nothing more than a liar.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Well, can´t deny I kind of want Mads here is he your OC?

I'm not playing this server. I was OCing with Obi last server.

I was very surprised to see you in Villains this round, after you supposed moral stance (which I applauded) last server. Real moral integrity would be not playing on com1 tbh (sadly).

While I do have a few friends in Villains, I would never want to find myself there. While both sides have used techs, for SGR it's still on a rare individual account basis, while for Villains it's a fully integrated part of their playstyle. And spare me the "hurr durr, sending crop to WW is not own benefit. TG approves of techs" etc. They are still currently against the rules, and no matter the stance of TG, I will always detest the playstyle.

Likewise, that it took 30 pages here on the forum before multiple Villains members realised they shouldn't post racial slurs speaks volumes.

Since you appear to have no issue at all with techs, I'll adress the specific reason you left SGR. Com1 history has seen multiple instances of players switching sides during the server (in both teams' favor), and CT was certainly not the first. While CT was seemingly at odds with everyone in Villains, someone who many in SGR considered a good friend jumped ship to Villains during a server. I really can't be bothered to rehash the specifics of that debacle though.

& how you crushed VICE last server, when the truth is that you're just a crab.

Our OPs from last round are still freely available here on the forum. Fairly sure we did way more hits than your supposed swedish "pro" team - and against a far better DC team than what you faced (or is you narrative suddenly going to change from "Americans, Brits and Russians were all terrible" to "they were all super pro, we only won due to our god-gamer abilities"?)

Went quite good, didnt need to merge upp all server though.

Would have been sad if you had to, when playing against a full server who didn't know how to capture WW plans.

(as well as you didnt know about CT,

Why the blank would Obi and I waste off on stealing LD from someone with a WWR if we knew he would turn on you? We were told after we stole the LD, and had no knowledge of it prior to that. If you seriously believe we knew, and you're not just posting this for propaganda, poke me on skype and I'll show more than adequate proof.

Lastly, I thought I made it abundantly clear with my earlier post why the OPs conducted on TEN says nothing about the SGR DC team, but apparently it's still impossible for some to grasp a fairly basic fact. I just hope to see a full-scale OP on SGR, just so each side (new OC of Villains, and SGR DCs) will be put to the test, regardless of the outcome (if Villains absolutely smash it, I will happily applaud them). That, to me, would be way more interesting than all of Villains garaged WWKs, or continous bashing of TEN who have proven incapable of defending themselves. Though as I said, it is fully understandable why Villains would choose to continue hitting TEN/LL.

Edit: and seal hugs back at you sarcy  

• 2puggles I have known you on the forums a long time but I have to say that I am ashamed to have known you with the mashed potatoes on pizza comment. Cauliflower crust pizza is an abomination but mashed potatoes is worse.

The only acceptable pizza is Neapolitan cooked in the traditional way eaten in Naples. Anything is questionable.

Now go cata someone off the server. (Even it is your own villa.)

How about a Mexican pizza cooked on a grill and topped with fresh tomatoes from the garden?

IMAG7852.jpg

IMAG7853-2.jpg

• I'm not playing this server.

First of All you Should avoid commenting on something like this if you are not playing n don't know the full Story ...

OPs conducted on TEN says nothing about the SGR DC team,

Secondly , let's just believe for a second that Op's on ten doesn't say anything about SGR DC but what about the attacks on Sgr?

Pre Arti -

KS cap 0 pop

Sarasvati 15c chiefed n 0 pop

Bg_team villa chiefed , Firebird was forced to change his cap from gz to deep ne

After Arti -

Ub gone , Ua gone , Ue gone

Should we blame TEN DC for all of this too?

I just hope to see a full-scale OP on SGR, just so each side (new OC of Villains, and SGR DCs) will be put to the test, regardless of the outcome (if Villains absolutely smash it, I will happily applaud them).That, to me, would be way more interesting than all of Villains garaged WWKs, continous bashing of TEN who have proven incapable of defending themselves

lastly , Why Should we switch to Sgr n stop Bashing Ten if it's increase the Chances of Our winning ? Spermeta player numbers decreased to 450 from 700 .....

If your DC's are so Skilled maybe they Should try to help their Supermeta instead of Asking us to Make an Full-scale Op against SGR.... I mean When you face a problem you look for solution you don't ask your Opponent to change the problem as per your comfort zone ?

How hard is to Share Dc Details in a team which already share there MM,OC , GETTER, ARTIFACTS ...

• First of All you Should avoid commenting on something like this if you are not playing n don't know the full Story ...

Evidently, I know more than you.

Yep, gj to Villains for all of these. None of it were full-scale OPs though (as far as I know?), and at least a couple of those came down to carelessness on the players side, rather than DC errors. But yes, Villains did good work on those, and SGR did fail. Anyway though, I really do not care to explain the difference between early game scrapping, where little analysis is/can be done due to range (travel time), and later OPs.

lastly , Why Should we switch to Sgr n stop Bashing Ten if it's increase the Chances of Our winning ?

:sleeping: I adressed this literally in the part you conveniently cut out of the quote.

Though as I said, it is fully understandable why Villains would choose to continue hitting TEN/LL.

Which refers to:

Well I don't blame you, it makes good sense tactically to hammer down the side that have so far proved incapable of defending themselves.

I'm saying that I hope to see the showdown happen, though it might be unlikely, because I'm interested in seeing the outcome, and because I think a lot of people would enjoy it.

If your DC's are so Skilled maybe they Should try to help their Supermeta instead of Asking us to Make an Full-scale Op against SGR.... I mean When you face a problem you look for solution you don't ask your Opponent to change the problem as per your comfort zone ?

How hard is to Share Dc Details in a team which already share there MM,OC , GETTER, ARTIFACTS ...

Already adressed this as well:

Is it stupid not to have a common DC group across the two teams? Probably. But it also reflects that TEN, LL and SGR were brought together out of need, based on the perceived strenght of Villains, and not because they oh so much wanted to huggle up and merge into one entity.

Let me know if you need things repeated one more time though.

Edit: 2puggles when are we eating? :love:

• As far as I remember this was the last op on Sgr

Ks 0 pop

Don't see any splat here ...

Ahhh, was that an OP? Good hit, but hardly counts as op when you hit a single village like that. It is more like a small groups overnight hit.

Also don't confuse things because then the definitions of travian terms are getting mixed up too. UB was taken right off the release. UA was a silly mistake of a single player, to my knowledge, not even a reported attack. UE was a fair loss, although that is also an individual effort, not an op. None of these were OPs. We never claimed that Vices never had any successful offensive action. On the contrary, your ghosting was on point on last server and this server which we acknowledged before. Your list of successful offensive actions is not a proof for OPs against SGR.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Would have been sad if you had to, when playing against a full server who didn't know how to capture WW plans.

Our OPs from last round are still freely available here on the forum. Fairly sure we did way more hits than your supposed swedish "pro" team - and against a far better DC team than what you faced (or is you narrative suddenly going to change from "Americans, Brits and Russians were all terrible" to "they were all super pro, we only won due to our god-gamer abilities"?)

I was going to do a serious answer to this then i saw this & figured it's just a waste of time to speak to you mr Tuborg.

Likewise, that it took 30 pages here on the forum before multiple Villains members realised they shouldn't post racial slurs speaks volumes.

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

• I was going to do a serious answer to this then i saw this & figured it's just a waste of time to speak to you mr Tuborg.

Let me say though that out of al the forum members of SGR, he is the one with most class. The others are just a bunch of classless individuals that rely mostly on insults and false allegations. Not to mention that coffee server (dont remember the name as his accomplishments in game are pretty much anonymous) that tried to heat the situation up between our own members because he has nothing else to point fingers at. Not to say his behaviour yesterday gave me nausea and I doubt I will ever play again on a server where SGR is present, banter and jokes are a thing, but his level of toxicity is way too extreme.
    Even Batman has more class than mr. Espresso (way more).

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().