Com1 Restart Rumors

• I was going to do a serious answer to this then i saw this & figured it's just a waste of time to speak to you mr Tuborg.

Come on, don't deride your own intelligence, I'm sure you can come up with a non-troll reply if you really try to :P

Mind you, I didn't say that your team is bad or did poorly. Simply that the quality of your opposition was severely lacking. Anyway, discussions about that server are probably best left to elsewhere, you can PM a reply if you want.

And, were you not repeatedly asked to not post the same thing over and over again, yet continued to do so for many pages? That is all I was adressing.

• Let me say though that out of all of the forum members of SGR, he is the one with most class. The others are just a bunch of classless individuals that rely mostly on insults and false allegations. Not to mention that coffee server (dont remember the name as his accomplishments in game are pretty much anonymous) that tried to heat the situation up between our own members because he has nothing else to point fingers at. Not to say his behaviour yesterday gave me nausea and I doubt I will ever play again on a server where SGR is present, banter and jokes are a thing, but your level of toxicity is way too extreme.
    Even Batman has more class than mr. Espresso (way more).

I do not understand why you think coffee serving is an insult, or why you think that it would antagonize me, if you keep repeating the same thing? Some even say that baristas are sexy. You see, you all are again doing the same thing - trying to bring some non-game related insults that you think would offend or annoy me. There surely are some other ways to bring up the issue that "Obi didn't do anything last server, it was all mads and others doing" without repeating coffee serving etc. which I disagree but understand that you are doing it for the sake of propoganda and belittle my achievements. In either way, I already told that I liked helping out wishmaster3 last server and let alone being ashamed, I am proud of it. <3

I understand that you might be a bit upset that your new buddies were once really upset with your wrongdoings, trashtalked about you and tried to get rid of you. That was some class that I appreciated. But none of these are my mistakes, if you are looking for someone to release your anger.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• I understand that you might be a bit upset that your new buddies were once really upset with your wrongdoings, trashtalked about you and tried to get rid of you. That was some class that I appreciated. But none of these are my mistakes, if you are looking for someone to release your anger.

I am not angry, just sick in the stomach caused by your ways. And makes me sad that you don't think twice before making public a conversation that someone had with you in private. How can someone trust you? People that act the way you did are the ones I and most people try to avoid. So do me a favour and don't include me in your talks, ignore me because I will do the same with you.

PS: Let me add that what he told to you in private is nothing new to us. In each team there are times when people disagree and fall out and times when we go along and fight together to achieve the same goal. If you think your information spilling caused any drama, well I'm happy to disappoint you.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ghetto ().

• I am not angry, just sick in the stomach caused by your ways. And makes me sad that you don't think twice before making public a conversation that someone had with you in private. How can someone trust you? The way you act here on the forum likely reflects the way you act in your real life, people that act the way you did are the ones I and most people try to avoid. So do me a favour and don't include me in your talks, ignore me because I will do the same with you.

PS: Let me add that what he told to you in private is nothing new to us. In each team there are times when people disagree and fall out and times when we go along and fight together to achieve the same goal. If you think your information spilling caused any drama, well I'm happy to disappoint you.

Well, you are the one that seems obsessed at throwing mud at me. To be frank, I have no desire to talk to you in particular but when you come up with idiotic stuff like "coffee server" out of nothing, you should be ready that people will respond to that. So, it is fairly easy to get along if you ask me. Don't join the troll team on the forum.

Oh, its not me who brought up the private conversations in public first and that line has been crossed there. Besides, like you said, it was hardly a private thing as he (and some other members of yours) denounced you publicly for that in your chat - it was just not a very known thing on the forum is all. Thus, my intention is not to create a drama between you guys, I know that everyone on your side is well aware of this and content with it (or in denial whatever). Knowing this, it was just funny that of all players, you were trashtalking me about my game skills.

To be frank, I would gladly stop this bantering and focus on more game related stuff. I miss the times where I could appreciate and congratulate the opposing team for their achievements in game without the toxic environment. I can do that only in private nowadays.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Obi-Wan

There is a big difference between Vices joking here and the toxicity coming from you. But that is your problem. Don´t think you will be anyone´s favorite spammer after this.

You are acting like innocent trolling hurt you. I did not see any malice in Vices here, sometimes annoyance but mostly a group having fun together, and you did invite them with your comments. If you didn´t get the jokes or they hurt you in any way, don´t enter forum.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• I have witnessed next neighbour on a server gather the local team around him, become their leader, have them push his hammer with reso etc. Have the team defend him only, while attacks rained over the defenders and didn´t touch him. Drag his team around various teams. Jumping around for artifact power. All the time that one account was a plant from the biggest team on server. That account used people, dragged them through a game that left their nerves raw and then betrayed everyone. Ended in a lot of tears and mass deletion of the team.

Why does this come up in com1 thread? It's not even related. I like how you apply just the right amount of context to make it seem that you're always on the morally superior side, though. Here is complete context: Agrona is talking about the FnS server, and she played on a team called Fools. The player she is talking about was Juvenalis (or Juventus, I forget which). The "biggest team" is my team: TM, though technically by the number of accounts both Fools and TM had equal numbers.

So to clear things up:

1) Juve joined the server on his own, starting in the NW, with no loyalties to anyone (TM was predominantly SE, but really spread everywhere SE, SW, and a few in NE). Fools was predominantly NW.

2) Juve snags a 15c 150 that happens to overlap with Agrona's cropper. Naturally she would be upset and be looking to have a 150 but they strike up a NAP, since she's a deffer and he an offer and she probably wants to wait until the ally is ready to help her get the overlapping oases or ideally, remove her neighbor completely.

3) About a month or two in, Juve is still unallied anywhere with any of the contenders, but he still wants arty powers and more defense. He had gathered some neighbors early on who Agrona's team was likely farming or attacking already. This group was called PRIDE, later changed to Samurai. They were noobs in large part but were groomed to be PDs. But their defense is sorely lacking.

4) Being from CWL, Juve recognizes one of our leaders and offers to be a spy, and other leader agrees because that's how they roll sometimes. I personally objected to it because although I gained a hammer for ops, it was a greater strain on def accounts. I tried to tell him all the cons far outweighed the pros, and I didn't like using spies, yet the whole spy business got dropped in my lap for me to deal with especially after he name dropped me everywhere in his "PD alliance". However, because we were dealing with a bigger threat at the time in NE (you can ask Sanket), we could not give him the standing def he wanted.

5) Realizing this, and knowing his options were limited, he tried joining other contenders, including Fools, so he could get his boots and his defense but he was removed from each one. He got removed from Fools because they alsohad a spy within his noob team in their chats who he had said too much to.

6) Keep in mind this whole fiasco was a headache for my team, and more often than not, we wanted to cut him off completely to end it. But we also hate to back out of agreements and leave people hanging.

7) As predicted, in an effort to lessen the defense at Juve, Fools players started attacking the poor noob Samurai. This happens for days or weeks. Agrona I think struck up convos with these players and pitied them, but instead of trying to cease attacks on their end, she comes to me in skype and accuses me of hurting people and making them cry. I got offended she would suggest such a thing, and I told her so - then instead of discussing like adults she chose to block me.

8) Realizing the futility of the situation and his own limited time to play, the original owner gave away his account to Mazzi (surprise) and I do believe he gave up the oasis in exchange for personal NAP, and Juve account continued to play for TM.

So I understand your sudden hatred for spies and how it ruins the game, but don't you think you were a bit biased?

You wanted your 150. You wanted your neighbor removed. Your team wanted to help and had to pick on noobs using a spy no less even though your accounts were 10x stronger, yet no one wanted to hit Juve one-on-one. Your team made people cry, being they didnt understand the political situation even though you had a hand in it. You try to be sympathetic but did nothing to end it "peacefully". You were elated to get your third oasis finally - those poor noobs. So what was worse? That we tried to help a member however we could, and he tried to survive as best he could given the crcumstances, or that your team knowlingly trashed noobs not for regional gain but for your oasis?

Please try not to bring that drama up again, especially when given the context, in my opinion, your morality doesn't hold up to scrutiny in some cases.

..And that is the Final Word.

• TG should pay the poor mod of this thread better...

Yeah I can imagine her waking up in the morning just to see 3 full pages of Olof accusing Obi that his skills suck and he only serves Coffee :D

'How do you know my skills of serving Coffee are bad?'

'I didn't say that'

'Yes you did'

Then another one saying 'No he did not, it's just SGR messing with Vices words'.

OMG I died of laughter today, you guys are funny. :D

• I'm only impressed that Loffe's forum avatar is pretty accurate to Swedish fashion :P

• I like my pizza with mozzarella, ham, mushrooms, corn, olives and Ketchup 🤩

• I'm only impressed that Loffe's forum avatar is pretty accurate to Swedish fashion :P

Cmon we don't use acorn as fashion :O

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• I like my pizza with mozzarella, ham, mushrooms, corn, olives and Ketchup 🤩

I was with you all the way until you said corn, and then you added ketchup and there's just no coming back from that.. that pizza is ALL yours

• I was with you all the way until you said corn, and then you added ketchup and there's just no coming back from that.. that pizza is ALL yours

That is a pretty common pizza in România :) Plus, at most of our pizza places we have sweet and spicy bottles of ketchup on the table even before ordering. 8) I did send some pictures on vices spam room, they said it actually looks nice :* But I understand that in some countries, putting ketchup on your pizza is seen as weird :D

• That is a pretty common pizza in România :) Plus, at most of our pizza places we have sweet and spicy bottles of ketchup on the table even before ordering. 8) I did send some pictures on vices spam room, they said it actually looks nice :* But I understand that in some countries, putting ketchup on your pizza is seen as weird :D

I was with you all the way until you said corn, and then you added ketchup and there's just no coming back from that.. that pizza is ALL yours

ehm ehm ... not everyone!

Never thought I would ever agreed with Jer, but I do. Teodora :*

Why the blank would Obi and I waste off on stealing LD from someone with a WWR if we knew he would turn on you? We were told after we stole the LD, and had no knowledge of it prior to that. If you seriously believe we knew, and you're not just posting this for propaganda, poke me on skype and I'll show more than adequate proof.

I dont know, and honestly I dont care if you knew before the stealing or not. But as for the Christmas hits (that is a legit choice) the comments were... no, it was just a coincidence. Like you (SGR forum poster) dont have the balls to admit your own choices. So I dont really believe whatever you said here, and my doubt are legit :)

Obi why you keep arguing with brain tumors

lovely....

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• That is a pretty common pizza in România Plus, at most of our pizza places we have sweet and spicy bottles of ketchup on the table even before ordering. I did send some pictures on vices spam room, they said it actually looks nice But I understand that in some countries, putting ketchup on your pizza is seen as weird

I am with Teo completely : In India we rarely eat pizza without ketchup : tomato sause

Please try to understand both bread and the sause will be very different from what you guys have normally

In India, baked items and bread go very commonly with Tomato Sauses

Kids love it here

and even my habbit of putting ketchup in literally everything has only reduced recently :p

Although discussing pizza sounds more interesting than bashing SGR

we should come back to Com1

• Tomato sauce and ketchup are not the same thing =O=O=O=O=O

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• No swedes here to back me up on kebabpizza?
    Preferable not from Stockholm since they dont have the proper sause.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• That is a pretty common pizza in România :) Plus, at most of our pizza places we have sweet and spicy bottles of ketchup on the table even before ordering. 8) I did send some pictures on vices spam room, they said it actually looks nice :* But I understand that in some countries, putting ketchup on your pizza is seen as weird :D

I suppose I would try it once, given the chance. I'll let you know if I ever end up in Romania.