• on spaghetti

& Pasta with spaghetti :/:/:/

• & Pasta with spaghetti :/:/:/

Those Swedes...

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• /me scared

in ally chat we spent some nice time talking about ketchup on pizza or on spaghetti :S

We also talked about that noob that sent back my troops after attack, all together with 1 CATAPULT. Seriously? Phalanxes + druids + 1 cata + Hero, all sent back together :D When I told him that next time I want it all sent separetely , as the catapult was just to slow down the troops so they don't arrive too early, he said it was my fault for sending catapult as def :D Shall I defend that noob again in the future? :/

com1: I am Groot :love:

• We also talked about that noob that sent back my troops after attack, all together with 1 CATAPULT. Seriously? Phalanxes + druids + 1 cata + Hero, all sent back together :D When I told him that next time I want it all sent separetely , as the catapult was just to slow down the troops so they don't arrive too early, he said it was my fault for sending catapult as def :D Shall I defend that noob again in the future? :/

I have felt this pain some weeks ago aswell.. :P

• We have a Turkish restaurant at the seaside, not sure if It's original 100%, but when I ordered kebab they gave me a plate with some meat and other stuff, pretty fancy looking, nothing similar to what I'm used to call a kebab :D Looked on the menu and saw many foods like this, so after what you wrote I understand that in Turkey kebab is pretty fancy food :) In România u get a big Sandwich with meat, sauces, lettuce, and maybe spicy peppers if you want.

I have never heard of kebab pizza before, to be honest ^^ But seems like a heavy food to eat...

Btw I like shawarma more than kebab. Not so much bread ;)

Have you heard of Nusret, a.k.a. "Salt Bae"? He is a Turkish cook who became an international celebrity with his restaurants. He expanded his chain to many countries now and posting photos on instagram with a bunch of famous people - refer below for some photos. It is a an example of a high-end kebab restaurant becoming international (Well, to be precise, not exactly a kebab restaurant but quite similar). You can even get a gold-plated kebab and stuff :rolleyes: It is not uncommon to go to a fancy restaurant with an amazing Bosporus view as family and have kebab accompanied with good wine or raki. After all that kebab on a pizza is just a meh really.

And Shwarma is more like "doner" really. The turning meat thingy that everyone falsely calls as kebab. Or gyros as Greek would call.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• In either way, I already told that I liked helping out wishmaster3 last server and let alone being ashamed, I am proud of it.

I'd say Obi and I were about equal in planning last round, though Obi did way more on the execution side of things. Naturally because he was also playing on a very good off account, so actually participating in the OPs himself, but also just in general with getting people to launch at least somewhat properly and so on. It was honestly a blast planning with Obi, and I never felt that we stepped on each other's toes, on the contrary we were very much on the same wavelength. If I play again, I would be very happy if I could do OC with Obi again. While I don't really drink coffee, I do hope to drink a beer with him some day.

So I dont really believe whatever you said here, and my doubt are legit

Uhm, no, your doubts aren't legit.

Tomato sauce and ketchup are not the same thing

Man, it hurt me when I had to read that, I can't even imagine the pain it caused you as an Italian :P

I have been looking to find a place where I can try it locally. But it seems to be a Swedish thing. And the other Swedes do not agree on kebab pizza at all.

We have them here too. It can be okay sometimes. 90% of the time, I'd rather have a dürüm or pita instead though.

Thanks for confirm my point... not enough courage to admit it was a choice and a good one to create us more difficulties

I don't think "confirm" means what you think it means...

As Obi said, I didn't directly participate in the WW hit planning, but I know that Obi and fnx planned the hits based on the WW levels, and not the date. Was it bad taste to hit on Christmas? Yes - and Obi has now multiple times apologized for it. Were the WW hits planned because it was christmas? No.

Regarding CT I dont care, if you and mad are so willing to show me your proof you both have my skype (I never block anyone). But I really dont care, it was just an example cause you're both so proud of stealing a LD to your plant in our meta, and it is a bit weird (and somewhat laughable).

You obviously care enough to keep repeating it over and over, though I already said you could just talk to me directly already many pages ago.

I didnt.... it was Wish who brought it up again

...? No, you brought it up, right here:

I'm sure you didnt know (as well as you didnt know about CT,

/me scared

in ally chat we spent some nice time talking about ketchup on pizza or on spaghetti

I used to eat pasta with ketchup quite often when I was a kid. But really don't see the point now. You can literally put together a nice tomato sauce that tastes way better in 15 minutes (of course just gets nicer the longer time you have for it).

• I dont know, and honestly I dont care if you knew before the stealing or not. But as for the Christmas hits (that is a legit choice) the comments were... no, it was just a coincidence. Like you (SGR forum poster) dont have the balls to admit your own choices. So I dont really believe whatever you said here, and my doubt are legit :)

lovely....

OOOOOH LOOK AT MR. HYPOCRITE OVER HERE!

so techs and multies are playing along the rules so there is nothing wrong with having them but attacking on christmas is wrong for whatever reason? dude eat dog excrement, that's worthy of your mouth.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• OOOOOH LOOK AT MR. HYPOCRITE OVER HERE!

so techs and multies are playing along the rules so there is nothing wrong with having them but attacking on christmas is wrong for whatever reason?

Nothing wrong in attack on Xmas... just bad taste and lack of backbone in finding excuses.

You're always so lovely in your posts!

PS I've to add that wishmaster3 posted me a couple of convo in which was clear that Mazzi didnt inform him before the notorious LD steal. From that convo it was clear SGR had a couple more plants in our group.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• Spies, yes. If you tell me Villains had no info passed to them from inside SGR or TEN, I won't believe you :P

Less infos that you can imagine... much less.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• We had another OP this weekend (Shocking, isn't it?), sadly we lost 2 smaller hammers on artifact attempts:

Goodmeme vs Tyler Durden - Large Boots

Asterix vs Alles Large Confusion

Seems like they learned to defend arties after losing Unique trainer and Large storage last OP :D

Here are the successful hits:

Spaghetti vs Elver

MZY1994 vs Oulala

PlannedDowntime vs Dongsongmaicho

Tasmanian Devil vs Cthulu

Dark Thoughts vs Cthulu

Sushi vs bob the builder

moon_walker vs bob the builder

Wanna be vs Rico

HIMO vs Rico

• so techs and multies are playing along the rules so there is nothing wrong with having them

Obviously should have used bot network like Wolf Throne or Honeybadger, stupid vice

• Nothing wrong in attack on Xmas... just bad taste and lack of backbone in finding excuses.

Is it a bad taste and lack of backbone to attack on eid-al-adha or do we only care about holidays for particular religions?

Nice op btw.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Obi-Wan you can't win that one. Who cares about others, who cares that we are on an international server that acknowledges only New Year... only western christianity counts ;)

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Is it a bad taste and lack of backbone to attack on eid-al-adha

Yes. I was too worried TEN would defend if I didn't use a religious holiday as cover, so had to make sure the OP landed yesterday. Apologies to the TEN/LL boys and girls.

• Obi-Wan
    Where were you bro? I waited :(
    1c746f92955c0e3d55f1ded8de1703ba.png

• Had to stop by a boulangerie to get some baguette. So that we can try kebab-pizza filled baguette together :S

That sounds pretty nice tbh.

• just bad taste and lack of backbone in finding excuses.

Yeah. Techs are just bad taste and lack of backbone in finding excuses for multies.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt