Com1 Restart Rumors

• I was very surprised to see you in Villains this round, after you supposed moral stance (which I applauded) last server. Real moral integrity would be not playing on com1 tbh (sadly).

As you can see from my post about Mazzi´s and Nenad´s birthday server, the real surprise was me playing with SGR last round. And I can not say it didn´t hurt a bit, but friendship won over loathing. Amazing friends on the Templar account, we stayed out of common chats for the most part and just minded the account.

You can not imagine how hurt and betrayed I did feel, when Cursed Titans made their final contribution to the server. The birthday server I was out of my mind watching rivals treated like garbage, by people I knew. Cursed Titans did prove to me what an absolute idiot I was thinking another server would be any different. Lovely irony it was Sanket who calmed me down after the outrage of the birthday server, and convinced me that people should be given second chances.

While I do have a few friends in Villains, I would never want to find myself there.

The same goes for me, albeit in the opposite direction. Hence when a friend asked me to play com 1, I did steer him to Vices.

both sides have used techs, for SGR it's still on a rare individual account basis

You might want to look a bit better into that. Furthermore, having spies in Vices spam chat is not a proof of techs being fully integrated part of Vices game. It is a proof of forum banter being a source of constant jokes and that some people enjoy spamming constantly and might have questionable humor. You see local humor develop in front of your eyes, till the point it is like a foreign language if you aren´t constant reading the chat. Just the other day I was looking for a player on chat, and got the answer "Driving EricSucks and EricStupid". Telling me what I needed to know, but I can not imagine this telling an outsider that a mom was really driving her real life children to school.

Points to make on this subject.

1. Please don´t send Vices humorless pricks to spy on them. They will never get anything right on our spam chat.

2. Learn to make a distinction between techs and players who call themselves techs. Some play for other people and call themselves techs as a joke or plainly to say they are not playing a server for themselves. People have friends that are willing to help out. Am not this selfless myself, have once played Finals and refused to be farmed.

Since you appear to have no issue at all with techs

I personally despise being farmed. See Finals debacle above. I also have an attitude against cheating in game, like seeing how I do without it and have an awesome dual that shares my views. Can not say cheating does more than annoy me. What bothers me most about it, is I can rarely become top defender on a server, as I don´t fix my numbers and such. But have managed to overcome my own ego so far, and just enjoy what I do well.

Seeing other people hurt like in the Mazzi/Nenad birthday server outrages me. I have asked TG to make spying and planting spies illegal in game. As there real people are getting hurt, the difference to what is now illegal in game is striking. And we are seeing a lot of changes, why not that?

When the atrocity of the birthday server was happening, I did send all my correspondence with the team getting run over by their plant, to 2 or 3 TM leaders. Trying to get them to ... just stop what their players were doing to these people. Given the proves of foul play I was given that server, I know we could gather enough prove for TG to delete spy/plant accounts if it was illegal in the future. That really is my hope. And I hope you can see why I don´t spend energy on being outraged by cheating. To me that is just silly nilly aimed at hurting my numbers. People are more important than numbers.

While CT was seemingly at odds with everyone in Villains, someone who many in SGR considered a good friend jumped ship to Villains during a server. I really can't be bothered to rehash the specifics of that debacle though.

Both you and I were in SGR chat when Mazzi did explain his planning with Cursed Titans. Some players on CT have also been spotted on chats saying the same thing. Bending the story when it suits you ... at least don´t admit to the crime in public first. Not aimed at you personally. Still have high hopes of you being born with a real backbone. There comes a time in every travian players online life, when they have to admit that some of their friends are just trash. If we want to avoid following the same path ourselves, we have to make a stance, and correct our steps accordingly. That is why I made a scene when another friend wanted to play com 1 with SGR and corrected his path to Vices. The lesser evil is even fun in this scenario.

Integrity does not vary. Either you have it or you don´t. What we value is what varies however. I value people and want them treated with respect. If you are not happy about how I answer some of your friends on this forum, you should read what they have written here earlier to my posts. Am trying to respect your loyalty to your friends, think it is sadly misplaced.

Lastly. I am very lucky <3 Have wonderful travian friends. So for the second year in a row I have let friends drag me to com 1. Have to say this time I have high hopes it doesn´t end in moral bankruptcy.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

Post was edited 1 time, last by Agrona ().

• You might want to look a bit better into that. Furthermore, having spies in Vices spam chat is not a proof of techs being fully integrated part of Vices game.

Why would I need spies in Vices spam chat? I don't get any info from vices spam chat.

Both you and I were in SGR chat when Mazzi did explain his planning with Cursed Titans. Some players on CT have also been spotted on chats saying the same thing. Bending the story when it suits you ... at least don´t admit to the crime in public first.

??? What? Multiple Villains' players have repeatedly said that CT was a pain in the backside, and that none in the team liked them. I really can't be bothered to find quotes though, I think you probably completely misread what I wrote, so give it another go.

Still have high hopes of you being born with a real backbone. There comes a time in every travian players online life, when they have to admit that some of their friends are just trash.

I'm not friends with CT. I despise what they did, and would never invite them to a team where I decided who got to play. This has been my stance ever since it happened. Likewise, I won't be inviting the player who backstabbed his friends in SGR either, even though I don't have an issue with him outside the game, and generally like him (unlike CT) (though the backstab was much less severe compared to CT, it was done against people who considered him a friend, while CT was seemingly disliked by everyone in Villains - as said in the previous post...).

Anyway, you seem to be picking only specific parts to reply to, and bringing up unrelated points - you can go talk to Final Word in PM about birthday server, or reply directly to him. I don't see how it's relevant as a reply to the things I have written here.

Lastly. I am very lucky Have wonderful travian friends

Good for you - the last 5 years of playing this game has been purely because of the people, and not because of the game itself - I think that's the case for a lot of people here. They're also the only reason I stick around in the community even though I'm not playing too.

• As there real people are getting hurt

Integrity does not vary. Either you have it or you don´t. What we value is what varies however. I value people and want them treated with respect. If you are not happy about how I answer some of your friends on this forum, you should read what they have written here earlier to my posts.

I managed to read up until this point without major objections. Double standards are understandable when you are rooting for one side. For instance, you are completely ignoring rounds before last one where fnx (and James) listed all the spies from Villains (and SGR) or ignoring the fact that only few people were involved about CT (I have no idea what is that you are referring with Mazzi's CT planning in the chat, maybe mads knows but I doubt it.).

Sorry but, this last part is borderline contradictory if not hypocritical and seem to be hinting me as well.

For pages and pages, the heated arguments between me and your beloved friends was this: I criticize them (and I admit, it can be harsh criticism at times. Similar to how you despise spies, I despise techs and stuff like creating accounts under BP.) - they call me many things varying from gay (as if it is something bad) to narcissist - I react to those showing my dislike for discriminatory insults and they should stick to game-related things - they, INCLUDING YOU, tell me that "ohh, poor boy, are you hurt? Too bad that you are touchy, lol".

Literally the other day you basically said that "We cannot help if you are hurt by simple jokes and it is your problem" - mind you, the "jokes" were direct attacks to real life personality. And now you are complaining about real people are getting hurt by game mechanic and you value people in this community? Doesn't your earlier reaction justify someone saying "it is not my problem if you cannot handle spies lul" kind of reaction? Even if you may have thought a joke was not racist at first (which it was as I have shown, intentional or not), you not only seemed to have zero problems with me considering it racist, but also blamed me for it as well. If you think that you know what should hurt people and what shouldn't, even more than the very people who are subjected to the actions, I am sorry but you cannot claim to be so caring about others.

I thought about suggesting that it might be actually you who should be considering if your friendships are misplaced or not, but when I think about it, you seem to be fitting there quite well.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• you seem to be picking only specific parts to reply to

You wanted a longer post? :) Haven´t had time for forum recently and did pick what I thought was aimed at me.

you are completely ignoring rounds before last one

Forgive me for wanting to know the subject I am wringing about. Have only played last 2 servers.

I am aware of some people not sharing my views on spying and planting spies. Spying and planting hasn´t been an actual interest of mine, have usually been too busy having fun in game to notice it. If the plant hadn´t been so close to me on that birthday server, doubt I would have noticed.

That said, I have had a player admit to me, on last day of server, he was spying for our team in the beginning. That person got an earful/eyeful and is in no doubt about my opinion of that. Haven´t played a server in same team since.

There comes a time in every travian players online life, when they have to admit that some of their friends are just trash. If we want to avoid following the same path ourselves, we have to make a stance, and correct our steps accordingly.

When I was told about CT´s betrayal, the first thing I did was to go to SGR chat and ask if it was true. Mazzi came on the chat to answer my questions. There is no reason to question my words. Am sure I could find the convo if you want. Left the chat but am sure I have it somewhere. Besides, it wasn´t a private convo. Wasn´t the only person seeing it.

The birthday server input comes from another forum thread, about changes for the game. I want TG to delete spy accounts when proofs are found. Did put part of it here to show Bat, that compared to SGR, Vices have no credibility issues. And I think that stands.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• I like how you apply just the right amount of context to make it seem that you're always on the morally superior side

It isn´t being on the morally superior side you pink unicorn. It is having morals. It is quite common, even if it escaped you.

Stick to correcting grammar. There at least I have no idea if you are spreading lies or not. And please, never ever talk about Boodil or Fools anywhere. Those are so out of your reach. Everyone knowing them will vouch for them playing legit in every way and don´t use spies. Your post is laughable and only brings up questions about your motive writing it. If you feel irrelevant find other ways to contribute. Preferably on a server where I don´t play.

To my own part in that birthday server. I did play 100% legit. Thanks to Boodil <3 Noone asked me to do anything but my best the whole server. I thanked Boodil and the team for an unique experience when it was done.

Juvenalis became irrelevant to the server after some idiot on acc allowed me to kill all their catas early game. Irrelevant to anyone but the teams he mutilated. And a pissed off defender next to him. Nor did I ever work with them. I sent settlers to Baga after Juvenalis had settled there already, and he contacted us. It was obvious to me from that first post that something was wrong with the account. The last server before that one was a server I had played with you, so I was expecting TM plants. I refused to add Juvenalis on skype. Did not fancy attacking someone I was chatting to. And it was obvious we would have to. Stay clueless. I will continue petting my high horse <3

P.s.

Noobs are people too. Some of them the stars of future servers. If they don´t quit playing the game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Agrona ().

• Why would I need spies in Vices spam chat? I don't get any info from vices spam chat.

Did not think you did. But for some reason SGR players here keep bringing up Vices spam chat.

• When I was told about CT´s betrayal, the first thing I did was to go to SGR chat and ask if it was true. Mazzi came on the chat to answer my questions. There is no reason to question my words. Am sure I could find the convo if you want. Left the chat but am sure I have it somewhere. Besides, it wasn´t a private convo. Wasn´t the only person seeing it.

I still don't understand what your point is? Yes, CT backstabbed Villains. I don't think anyone is denying that? lol...

Did not think you did. But for some reason SGR players here keep bringing up Vices spam chat.

You brought up Villains spam chat in a direct reply to one of my points.

• Yea because him quoting a convo he was not privy to almost word for word means he never used spies or acted on such information. Ok. Think what you will, I’m not convinced. And for the last time, Juve was not a plant, at least per my definition. He was recruited on the server, not settled for some strategic purpose. The bouncing around between teams? All his doing, all his idea, despite how I advised otherwise. It is sad you want to mischaracterize my gameplay.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• Now you’re just trying to be hurtful.

Not at all. You are forgetting who you are talking to. Have said this many times before.

If I wanted to be hurtful I would bring some sustenance to my sentence.

• Well I’m confused because in the US, when you say something is “sad” in the context you have written it typically means a negative... like “your cooking is sad” means “your cooking sucks”

• Well I’m confused because in the US, when you say something is “sad” in the context you have written it typically means a negative... like “your cooking is sad” means “your cooking sucks”

You suck as an OC. I personally think planting spies sucks. And I think both are really sad. The former when you were my OC and the latter all the time. No. Both sad all the time. But I am not against the rivals having a horrible OC. :/ Nope. Both are sad all the time.

• You suck as an OC. I personally think planting spies sucks. And I think both are really sad. The former when you were my OC and the latter all the time. No. Both sad all the time. But I am not against the rivals having a horrible OC. :/ Nope. Both are sad all the time.

When was I your OC?

• Nothing so about that. Directly implies our chat.

And the spam chat has been used here as a origin story for Vices using techs.

When the quote you pulled up to prove it was about account buying.

You suck as an OC. I personally think planting spies sucks. And I think both are really sad. The former when you were my OC and the latter all the time. No. Both sad all the time. But I am not against the rivals having a horrible OC. Nope. Both are sad all the time.

The quote in your signature seems apt for this post.

970x250_5Tribes.png