Com1 Restart Rumors

• The server against PRIME?? The same guys that had 250+ techs?

So beacuse enemies have alot of techs you cant do ops?

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Because you didn´t do any ops?

But I did do ops lol. I think you’re confused... I didn’t plan Endgame hits, but i did do ops in mid game and such. ??? It’s like you’re coming way out of left field with this. We had to coordinate 3 quads, most of the time. Even cris was in the coordination room doing her part for Triremi and needed cover from the rest.

..And that is the Final Word.

• So beacuse enemies have alot of techs you cant do ops?

Of course not. But it does make things a little more difficult because they’re valuable as support yet hitting them is not much gain.

• because they’re valuable as support yet hitting them is not much gain.

As somone who uses techs every TT server i can say this is very false, getting tech hit is a nightmare, takes ages to build up again :P
    Dont know about your techs but mine arent very active and thats why they are techs in the first place.

Sure i don't use even close to the techs Zlo&Co uses so maybe one tech wont matter to him since they got so many.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• As somone who uses techs every TT server i can say this is very false, getting tech hit is a nightmare, takes ages to build up again :P
    Dont know about your techs but mine arent very active and thats why they are techs in the first place.

Sure i don't use even close to the techs Zlo&Co uses so maybe one tech wont matter to him since they got so many.

Well the experience I’ve had is that you hit them and while it is slow to build up, they are not likely to delete and just grow exponentially even with low gold. The main account then just switches to other techs or villages while you rebuild. Now when those techs got mass banned, then I would see hammers suiciding left and right because they lost their res source.

• And the spam chat has been used here as a origin story for Vices using techs.

Not by me, though. In the part you quoted, I didn't mean that I have a spy on vice spam chat (I really do not have one). People talk and the word gets around one way or another. People openly expressed some of these here on the forum too. Similar to probably how your players were mentioning about our DC calls or tonzofgunz's outburst etc. just a few pages back.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Now you’re just trying to be hurtful.

what would you expect from someone playing for that side. Twisted minds and lack of brain functionality. He is not trying to be hurtful, just a plain idiot.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Not by me, though. In the part you quoted, I didn't mean that I have a spy on vice spam chat (I really do not have one).

I haven't really heard much about sgr having spies this round. Always makes me laugh when our players post stuff knowingly in the spam chat teasingly for vices benefit, If Agrona found out how prolific vices spies are, well they would still be the last to delete, deny, deny deny and if all else fails blame sgr for ct. Isn't that right Agrona? :P

Jer listen to Agrona for thou ought holly of the highest of travian's moral values. A powerful oc, shining beacon of honor and stirling example to those that can only follow the rules, that's why they decided to play for vices :thumbsup:

• If you are referring to me I have no Idea what calls were made by your DC's, I could however, through careful deduction infer what calls were not made.

No, I wasn’t referring to you. Someone in Vices was mentioning that attacks on UT wasn’t even reported on our def tool. Probably someone talking or something out on spam chat, don’t know. Either way, same idea as Agrona is mentioning.

• No, I wasn’t referring to you. Someone in Vices was mentioning that attacks on UT wasn’t even reported on our def tool. Probably someone talking or something out on spam chat, don’t know. Either way, same idea as Agrona is mentioning.

Something like that will always be known by the other party one way or another.

It can be because of discord, or because people are frustrated and vent about that against VICES players. It's a heat in the moment thing for some people.

Happens everywhere.

• Something like that will always be known by the other party one way or another.

It can be because of discord, or because people are frustrated and vent about that against VICES players. It's a heat in the moment thing for some people.

Happens everywhere.

It is exactly my point. It is not necessarily spying that some info is spread around.

• Jer listen to Agrona for thou ought holly of the highest of travian's moral values.

He really should. Even my rivals put trust in my moral values ;) To be fair, everyone knowing me trust my moral values and endless arguing abilities. Actually I would have thought Jer would vouch for both, till his post here. Just shows me that he really has no integrity.

I know that for some any type of integrity is hard to imagine. But if you did look outside your normal play dates it would be easy to spot. Still, it is amusing to see SGR followers attempt to try to look better than Vices. As your dwindling membership lists shows, it isn´t working. And yeah, some of us are in Vices <3

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• I read bacon. Made my day.

You all certifiably nuts by the way.

lol ele dont you take part in this or you go nuts too. vices are all about illogical propaganda. run before the halfwits catch you too.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt