Com1 Restart Rumors

• He really should. Even my rivals put trust in my moral values ;) To be fair, everyone knowing me trust my moral values and endless arguing abilities. Actually I would have thought Jer would vouch for both, till his post here. Just shows me that he really has no integrity.

I know that for some any type of integrity is hard to imagine. But if you did look outside your normal play dates it would be easy to spot. Still, it is amusing to see SGR followers attempt to try to look better than Vices. As your dwindling membership lists shows, it isn´t working. And yeah, some of us are in Vices <3

Well if you actually read and understood my post, I said your sense of morality doesn’t hold up in some cases, not that you’re immoral. I made the argument that your actions lead to as much pain as you think TM supposedly did, but that never crossed your radar, you placed it all on “spies”. Then you proceeded to misjudge me as some spymaster because of “previous server” even though I do not use spies as a strategy because I believe it undermines achievements. Then you went into insults, “you suck as OC”.. Great sign of morals there, btw. I “lack integrity”, when anyone who truly knew me knows I’m one of the most honest and open players out there. You say you either have morals or you don’t, but it is never such a black and white thing. It is grey, as everyone’s standard is different. And you see this in how people argue about topics like being for or against techs, being for or against spiking, being for or against spying.

..And that is the Final Word.

• I'm not understanding why I'm being mentioned here, when on that server nothing happened of strange at all from the moment I joined that account.

But what can I say, it's easier to just write made up things, than to actually stick to facts, I guess.

Ah, by the way... for someone so high and mighty about integrity, i see you ( agrona ) instead have no issues about team betraying and zeroing a wwk from the same team ( hint.. cwl server )

mazzi as nickname - SGR

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• lol ele dont you take part in this or you go nuts too. vices are all about illogical propaganda. run before the halfwits catch you too.

I don't know man, for someone who supposedly doesn't play the server...you do spend a lot of time on the forums more-or-less saying the same thing each time. Perhaps accusing us of the 'P-word' is a bit hypocritical?

• Thanks for the update! SGR/TEN leaders are horrible at updating us on what has happened good or bad, but I guess mostly bad based on this post :S

I heard that internally, you all are talking about how this server is a foregone conclusion. (I guess your super cheating plans are working out well:?:)

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• I don't know man, for someone who supposedly doesn't play the server...you do spend a lot of time on the forums more-or-less saying the same thing each time. Perhaps accusing us of the 'P-word' is a bit hypocritical?

for someone who doesnt have balls to play fair, you do spend quite a lot of time on forums.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• I heard that internally, you all are talking about how this server is a foregone conclusion.

Of course, SuperMeta went from more than 750 players at the start of the server to 483 at the current moment. Quite obvious that your cheating, zerg tactics, terrible leadership and toxicity on the forums aren't working, and are instead making your members delete. Ever thought of changing tactics? VICES already won, no matter what the end result of the server is. No other alliance could fight bravely and fairly against an opponent who outnumbered them by more than 500 accounts. 200 skilled VICES players >>>> 750 cheating SuperMeta players.

• No other alliance could fight bravely and fairly against an opponent who outnumbered them by more than 500 accounts.

This gave me a good chuckle. Honest question - have you ever played this game before Vices/Villains? I have personally played (more than once) in a single wing alliance where we have beaten multiple 3-4 wing metas. I know of at least 3-4 other examples on top of my head too (not sure how imbalanced the sizes were in each of them though)

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• when anyone who truly knew me knows I’m one of the most honest and open players out there.

800ee0557998479692ee5368bb35fa7b.png

• Well, thanks for equating me with the most powerful being in the Marvel universe?

Well that backfired.

• lol ele dont you take part in this or you go nuts too. vices are all about illogical propaganda. run before the halfwits catch you too.

So far it has been your propaganda that we are all cheaters and you SUPER LAMERS are righteous....

now we do propaganda too....

is there anything in your life we have not beaten you to !!

Thanks for the update! SGR/TEN leaders are horrible at updating us on what has happened good or bad, but I guess mostly bad based on this post

I heard that internally, you all are talking about how this server is a foregone conclusion. (I guess your super cheating plans are working out well)

see ... here she comes again with same propaganda ....

La Mala Ice

Its not cheating,

its called quantum activity :

we are online and offline at the same time 24x7

and no one knows our troops location and movement at the same time

means super active defense team

(our cfds are filled within an hour)

and

highly mysterious offense team, even participants dont know who is being hit real...

8o8o

• zerg tactics, terrible leadership and toxicity on the forums aren't working, and are instead making your members delete.

Good. Make them all delete. No one should be forced to play a boring server like com1. And no one should be forced to play against cheaters and toxic people like you.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• I'm not understanding why I'm being mentioned here, when on that server nothing happened of strange at all from the moment I joined that account.

First you were brought up in discussion about CT, then again to show Bat man that, compared to Sgr, Vices have no credibility issues. Juvenalis being the worst abuse of a team by a planted spy, I have at least seen. Then Loffe did want to show a personal convo with you. Did ask if he could. Then Final Word brought you up again in connection to Juvenalis. Think that is it.

But what can I say, it's easier to just write made up things, than to actually stick to facts, I guess.

There is such heat in people all over the forum, complaining over BP catas, spiking, top robbers raiding techs, other teams recruiting too many people etc. Wish I saw the same heat over spying and planting spies in other teams.

I have witnessed next neighbour on a server gather the local team around him, become their leader, have them push his hammer with reso etc. Have the team defend him only, while attacks rained over the defenders and didn´t touch him. Drag his team around various teams. Jumping around for artifact power. All the time that one account was a plant from the biggest team on server. That account used people, dragged them through a game that left their nerves raw and then betrayed everyone. Ended in a lot of tears and mass deletion of the team.

Everything I said are facts.

Ah, by the way... for someone so high and mighty about integrity, i see you ( agrona ) instead have no issues about team betraying and zeroing a wwk from the same team ( hint.. cwl server )

Why would a CWL server change my view of betrayal?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• I said your sense of morality doesn’t hold up in some cases

My sense of morality does always hold up.

I made the argument that your actions lead to as much pain as you think TM supposedly did

Did never attack anyone but Juvenalis of my Baga neighbours.

Then you went into insults, “you suck as OC”

That was a joke, was using your own post of sad and sucks as a template ^^ Not that I remember any op of yours. The joke should however have been obvious.

anyone who truly knew me knows I’m one of the most honest and open players out there

That made me choke however. Not kidding. Have you read your own post here? Plus you yourself did brag about your spy game to me once upon a time.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

Post was edited 1 time, last by Agrona ().

• Juvenalis being the worst abuse of a team by a planted spy

Holy carp. How obtuse can you be? He was never a planted spy. If you can’t accept truth, why bother discussing anything with you? A planted spy is one prearranged to start in another quad with the mission to spy and disrupt enemies. Simply was not the case here.

Post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: fixed swear ().

• My sense of morality does always hold up.

Did never attack anyone but Juvenalis of my Baga neighbours.

That was a joke, was using your own post of sad and sucks as a template ^^ Not that I remember any op of yours. The joke should however have been obvious.

That made me choke however. Not kidding. Have you read your own post here? Plus you yourself did brag about your spy game to me once upon a time.

Wow, where do I begin? First of all your sense of humor sucks and is sad. Apparently a lot of people missed your punchline. Secondly, I don’t do spy networks. That was something Syed liked to arrange. And thirdly, your harm came indirectly. Your team harmed directly. Yet you blamed me and/or TM. We didn’t attack your Baga neighbors either.

• Yet you blamed me and/or TM. We didn’t attack your Baga neighbors either.

I blame you as my neighbours did. Their last request before leaving server was to attack Juve. Some even adding me on skype after deletion set, and pressing me after the deletion. They actually asked me to end him, but that was out of my reach.

• Why would a CWL server change my view of betrayal?

My sense of morality does always hold up.

Sure, because your sense of morality appears to be anything you want it to be at any given moment. Your current teammates zero'd the WWK of one of their teammates on that CWL server (I don't mind what happened, Meteo deserved what happened, but since you don't mind techs and such, which he was using, but apparently hate backstabbing, it should matter to you). You randomly drag up the birthday server to call people in SGR (and Jer, for some random reason) dirty, but then this is irellevant?

You said it was a question of having integrity or not, purely black or white. So guess we can conclude that you don't have any either.

• Sure, because your sense of morality appears to be anything you want it to be at any given moment.

Society is a construct. Based on shared values. Our game is within these norms. Those who breach it are not free to roam the earth/game to continue their wrong doings, or should not. I am not saying my values are everyone´s, but they are what I conceive to be right and true, noone can be expected to do better that that. As an oldest sibling of 5, I have always thought it was my right and duty to protect and educate. Read as being as annoying as conceived needed. I believe in standing up for what is right. And hope I will always stand up for those being attacked, whether a friend or not. Believe I have done so in real life so far, and game. Also I claim the right to have a humor. Mine is as awesome as my sense of justice. Only to be topped by my temper.

In the case of the CWL server with meteo, leadership should have solved the conflict before it escalated. Don´t know why that wasn´t done. The decision to move forward was unanimous within the group. That alone should tell everyone how serious the matter was. To me personally it didn´t have anything to do with techs. This was an issue leadership should have solved.

Furthermore, the outcome of the server was not affected in any way. CWL had zerged about 90% of the server, had 90% of everything. The only thing I regret is the def players had in his village. But it did not change an outcome of an server zerged to death.

• As an oldest sibling of 5, I have always thought it was my right and duty to protect and educate.

too bad they never got the chance to learn logic

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg