Com1 Restart Rumors

• https://travian-tool.com/07TPeSUhtj

The "great minds" of VICES with another failed attempt on the great SGR. They hit an ex hammer that everyone knew wouldn't launch again. Pathethic display by the terrible VICES OC, this ex hammer was smaller than what The grim could, if he wanted to, build in one day. Could have cleared a building plan instead. Big L again. Classic.

This cant be considered a ghosting according to obi.:/

The hammer had lower ram numbers than many "working hammers" of mega-meta so its neither a working hammer smash nor a successful ghosting as 19% of the hammer is still alive ?(

Also,

28k eis must be used on WW plan and the noob king amar decide to waste themX/X/

• Would help if you renamed the village to 'Chiefed by TEN' so people can CTRL+F and find it easily, or simly send an IGM to one of the leaders and we'll let people know the village has been chiefed.

I posted it into our skype room, raids will stop.

• Nice experiment, but it's pretty bad considering I was to lazy to send any messages and literally every person already stopped in 48 hours.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• The raiding is not the issue. The gameplay is. I know for sure how to stop raiding a conquered abanddoned city in a few hours. It takes only 20-30 copy paste messages.

The thing I am pointing at, is that no matter the ally or confed the game has begun to be more and more automatic.

For me this fact is a terrrible loss.

• The raiding is not the issue. The gameplay is. I know for sure how to stop raiding a conquered abanddoned city in a few hours. It takes only 20-30 copy paste messages.

The thing I am pointing at, is that no matter the ally or confed the game has begun to be more and more automatic.

For me this fact is a terrrible loss.

I have 400-500 entries on my farmlist, how do you expect me to check every village by hand to see if it was chiefed?

I CTRL+F for 'chief' daily and remove, can't be arsed to do more than that, nobody has time for that.

• I have 400-500 entries on my farmlist, how do you expect me to check every village by hand to see if it was chiefed?

I CTRL+F for 'chief' daily and remove, can't be arsed to do more than that, nobody has time for that.

Just farm techs instead, silly monkey.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I do not expect anything from anybody. I am playing since 2008. I was just saying that TG for the sake of money has put a wrong tool in too many people's hand and the result will be an implosion that will be complete in 2 years. So the 92 pages of forum drama and the 1,8k posts will have no support in 2 years. For me this is the final com server. And regarding techs, unusual farm rates and so on and so forth check please groupint.travian.com. That server would make any tech farmer blush.

• That server would make any tech farmer blush.

Rookie numbers over at INT, group B with the russians is where the party is.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Raiders: "Babe, whats the name of that place we went to yesterday?"
    Winston blue: *glares*
    Raiders: "Are you angry at me?"

Winston blue:"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Raiders: ???

In all seriousness, TGs attempts to make raiding easier is to help it be more accessible to newer/more players. The hardcore raiders remember the days of manual raiding. The divide between dedicated raiders and non-raiders was much larger than it is today. The dedicated raiders have always raided hard, and although the FL changes have certainly made it easier for those players it has assisted others far more and helped to bridge that gap.

• Those were the days when you manually opened every report and sent raids, not everyone could do it. We all cringed when they introduced farming and said it will be boring now but it wasn't. It will be the same with the new updates and people will get used to it.

• https://travian-tool.com/07TPeSUhtj

The "great minds" of VICES with another failed attempt on the great SGR. They hit an ex hammer that everyone knew wouldn't launch again. Pathethic display by the terrible VICES OC, this ex hammer was smaller than what The grim could, if he wanted to, build in one day. Could have cleared a building plan instead. Big L again. Classic.

Is this supposed to be a sarcastic comment on what I have posted earlier? Man, you are so full of grudge and hatred, that you don’t even bother to comprehend what my point was. Such posts make you come across as nothing but a needy kid looking for appreciation. It is actually sad that you cannot even enjoy a successful ghosting without rushing to the forum to gloat about it and flame others out of nowhere.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• I do not expect anything from anybody. I am playing since 2008. I was just saying that TG for the sake of money has put a wrong tool in too many people's hand and the result will be an implosion that will be complete in 2 years. So the 92 pages of forum drama and the 1,8k posts will have no support in 2 years. For me this is the final com server. And regarding techs, unusual farm rates and so on and so forth check please groupint.travian.com. That server would make any tech farmer blush.

I still don't understand your point. You changed your village name to CHIEFED BY XY and the raids did not stop? You are against farm lists? You approve of spiking as a way of fighting against that feature? You want TG to remove it? Old school or tech raiding? Nothing in between? Doesn't matter what you raid as long as you send it manually from reports? ?(

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Player counts today, 20th Aug 2019:

VICES: 206 members

SGR: 224 members

TEN+LL: 204 members

VICES staying the same, SuperMETA (time to rename to MegaMETA now?) lost another 88 members in the last month. If this trend continues, VICES will outnumber the megaMETA by the end of the server, despite being outnumbered by 500 accounts at the start.

looks like your tactic of ruining the game for everyone else is working. hope you enjoy that juicy and challenging win of yours :thumbsup:

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• looks like your tactic of ruining the game for everyone else is working. hope you enjoy that juicy and challenging win of yours :thumbsup:

SGR and Tonzo ruined it for most TEN and Lowlands players that didn't want the merger with cheating SGR. It's your own fault your members are leaving you, but you can keep blaming VICES like you always have.

• Nah, people are only blaming VICES for making the game boring and unnecessary expensive. Unless all those players that left SGR/TEN/LL side have joined you.

• That moment when you play a P2W game and blame the other team for making it that way :thumbsup:

Ah, but I didn't know how much P2W the game has become. Years of absence fooled me. But now I do. And all fingers were pointing in one direction.
    If that was directed to me ;)

• That moment when you play a P2W game and blame the other team for making it that way :thumbsup:

So, are you confessing that it is not the skill that got Vices a lead but the ability to swipe credit cards? I take that.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• So, are you confessing that it is not the skill that got Vices a lead but the ability to swipe credit cards? I take that.

It was the lack of skill from SGR and going behind the back of their own team by tonzo that gave us the lead.