Com1 Restart Rumors

• Wait, wait, wait... hold it right there. We need to make clear what P2W means here. From Obi's comment, I'd say pay. Now I'm not so sure anymore. Or were you thinking of SGR's paying skills? :/

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• SGR and Tonzo ruined it for most TEN and Lowlands players that didn't want the merger with cheating SGR. It's your own fault your members are leaving you, but you can keep blaming VICES like you always have.

Yes it is my fault. That is for sure. I have been one of the many encouraging more and more players to delete. You do not deserve any opposition for the way you play and the cheats you use. Best way to fight techs (read: multies) is to not fight them at all. Luckily theres only a few good players left on the server so you have nothing to be proud of when you win :thumbsup:

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Yes it is my fault. That is for sure. I have been one of the many encouraging more and more players to delete. You do not deserve any opposition for the way you play and the cheats you use. Best way to fight techs (read: multies) is to not fight them at all. Luckily theres only a few good players left on the server so you have nothing to be proud of when you win :thumbsup:

We're incredibly proud to beat the #1 Cheaters of .com the great SGR, the home of Anomander Fake, HoneyCheaterz and CheatThrone. Beating a team that outnumbered us by more than 500!! accounts at the start of the server is a great achievement. Deleting before the end of the server doesn't change that fact, you're still just bad. It's a shame you also had to ruin the game for the dutch boys who showed some actual skill.
    And again, SGR's techs are multies/bots. VICES techs are actual players. Just ask Electric Avenue how he does his techs, it's not rocket science.

• Oh, come on now. :) It's not like VICES came out of the blue on this server. They were there before. Everyone who joined com1 knew what he/she was getting into. If you thought their strategy would change, you were naive. After losing last server, it could only get worse. So, whoever wins - won fair and square. Under com1 circumstances and TG umbrella. :S

• We're incredibly proud to beat the #1 Cheaters of .com the great SGR, the home of Anomander Fake, HoneyCheaterz and CheatThrone. Beating a team that outnumbered us by more than 500!! accounts at the start of the server is a great achievement. Deleting before the end of the server doesn't change that fact, you're still just bad. It's a shame you also had to ruin the game for the dutch boys who showed some actual skill.
    And again, SGR's techs are multies/bots. VICES techs are actual players. Just ask Electric Avenue how he does his techs, it's not rocket science.

Ahaha, oh boy, you are hilarious. So now there are good techs and bad techs? VICES of course have only good. Shame on everyone else. At one point, the way you started your post, I was afraid you'd say VICES have no techs, but you still have some sense left in you ;)

• C&A is not wrong in the fact that the meta f*cked things up for themselves.

Especially with people like Tonzo who went completely ape shit and blame Vices for everything that happened.

Many fails were just stupid mistakes made by people, cheating didn't even have anything to do with that. Take all those stolen artefacts for example, they could not have made some hammers easier to catch.

Also if you break promises, you can expect consequences. That's also a reason a part of the players stopped playing.

• So, are you confessing that it is not the skill that got Vices a lead but the ability to swipe credit cards? I take that.

Correct. Stolen credit cards from poor single mothers trying to feed their children.

• Yes it is my fault. That is for sure. I have been one of the many encouraging more and more players to delete. You do not deserve any opposition for the way you play and the cheats you use. Best way to fight techs (read: multies) is to not fight them at all. Luckily theres only a few good players left on the server so you have nothing to be proud of when you win

Have you deleted yourself?

No ...

hahaha, you sad HIPPOCRITE

maybe change your DP accordingly

here are some references

hippopotamus images

• We're incredibly proud to beat the #1 Cheaters of .com the great SGR, the home of Anomander Fake, HoneyCheaterz and CheatThrone. Beating a team that outnumbered us by more than 500!! accounts at the start of the server is a great achievement. Deleting before the end of the server doesn't change that fact, you're still just bad. It's a shame you also had to ruin the game for the dutch boys who showed some actual skill.

LOL I iz a naughty naughty boy and I love your terrible logic and brain malfunction. Thats not your fault tho but please be aware of it the next time you post :D the number of techs in SGR in its history is <1% of the number od multies you have per server. Good luck with your bad propaganda kiddo

you dont know what you are talking about so be quiet woman

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed insult ().

• Now that I think of it, I haven't seen any of the "moral high ground" arguments since Wulfr started posting... :/:/:/

Why discuss morals if you cant even handle logic. Simple as that lol I just say it out loud when others do not

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• I have 400-500 entries on my farmlist, how do you expect me to check every village by hand to see if it was chiefed?

I CTRL+F for 'chief' daily and remove, can't be arsed to do more than that, nobody has time for that.

use filters and set tab to correct page on reports

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Why is that? VICES don't accept beginners?