Com1 Restart Rumors

• Sounds like you would be a good fit for SGR leadership.

Maybe a beginner but at least talking with him wouldnt cause head ache. Vices parasites tend to cause that for some some odd reason.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• you dont know what you are talking about so be quiet woman

LOL, FYI i am a guy...

but

Your thinking is so 3rd world

but then again what can we expect form a HIPPOCRITE

Why discuss morals if you cant even handle logic. Simple as that lol I just say it out loud when others do not

yeah its so logical to refer to someone as "Woman" and tell them to go quite...

is that how your family treats women in your home?

or did your family teach you that "Its logical to suppress women"

• Yes, I have seen that from you any time we attempt to use facts or logical arguments. :/

FACTS???!? OMG dude you are so messed up :D your bs arguments are far from facts and no one outside of your cheater team will agree with your logic of a 3 year old :thumbsup: get out of here lol

LOL, FYI i am a guy...

but

Your thinking is so 3rd world

but then again what can we expect form a HIPPOCRITE

no you are the exact definition of a hippocrite as you say :D always spreading lies and doing the other thing you say. That gets old really quick just like your pride of winning a bot match in which you have to use cheats to win :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• no you are the exact definition of a hippocrite as you say always spreading lies and doing the other thing you say. That gets old really quick just like your pride of winning a bot match in which you have to use cheats to win

ofcourse you will say so.....

after being exposed

also, a person who spreads lies is called "LIAR" not a hypocrite

man KID!!! at least come up with your own original insults.... dont just copy cat hippo what other said you

clearly it showcases your mental level as a child

FYI my user name is "BOT"

does that make me a bot?

https://ts1.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=2339

if so, how does it feels, the bot is kicking your rear better than you both in game and in forums

Post was edited 2 times, last by FireStrike_COM: removed swear yeah "kicking your rear" does not have that punch, so changed it ().

• FACTS???!? OMG dude you are so messed up :D your bs arguments are far from facts and no one outside of your cheater team will agree with your logic of a 3 year old :thumbsup: get out of here lol

"NO YOU"

Actually, I have heard much better arguments from a 3 year old than what I've seen out of you. I guess it is more difficult for supermeta 12 year olds to argue without making themselves look like complete idiots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• "NO YOU"

Actually, I have heard much better arguments from a 3 year old than what I've seen out of you. I guess it is more difficult for supermeta 12 year olds to argue without making themselves look like complete idiots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Youre so funny! Except that you are not :D

Ill give you a challenge. Link your previous post with a good argument that is factually true. Gl with it RROFL

Also im not part of the super meta so quit with your bs propaganda :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• Not really adding to propaganda, rumours or mudslinging that's what vices do best, results from last ops are in and just wanted to congratulate and recognize the amazing efforts of SGR/Fox on another successful operation. Vices were not able to protect or stop a single village from being pummeled, This time operation was organised by SGR with no less then 100% accuracy. Well done to all involved.

monster machine vs wanna be

https://travian-tool.com/yC37uJcKiL

javc123 vs deman

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…gC-HphAY0GIAAAAKERRQBoEYA

km-thered vs Zoégas

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…A3RqtS2k73fypM2GFRRQBlC4A

shammybear vs denman

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3140/sT84HS5q

peppy vs the nervous

https://prnt.sc/p08fnv

monkey magic vs tempest

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…41Y8lEZi3axIAAcL6iigCvNcA

Call vs boss

https://ibb.co/kyqF21k

walt disney vs pker

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…KPBCAAgABhEUWAHGk~_hg~ghg

Dionysos vs qiuqiu

https://travian-tool.com/iVrdvGoPB2

------------------------------------------

If the successfull campaigns continue even with less hammers, with greater frequency attacks + continued combined pressure. Before long our winning under dogs might just find themselves on the front foot again, vices are still favourites ofc just like they were last round when they lost, it's also true Win or lose sgr can still stand proudly, knowing they never had to put themselves in a position to hide like a coward, cocky turtle 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 4 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Very nice hits. I congratulate all of SGR involved on finally being able to moderately damage 9 feeder villages on day 185.

I also give my sincerest apologies to SGR OC team who organized this effort as it probably took all of these players less time to rebuild than it did to plan the Op.

Youre so funny! Except that you are not :D

oh, got me there... :rolleyes:

Ill give you a challenge. Link your previous post with a good argument that is factually true. Gl with it RROFL

But I would hate to give you another one of your logic-induced headaches... ?(

• oh, got me there

But I would hate to give you another one of your logic-induced headaches... ?(

thats one way to agree that your logic sucks balls

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• OMG....

1. Wannabe lost woodcutters and claypits. How can he now train clubs, damn he is doomed.... Time to trade some iron with roman WWK noobs, ask Mr. Fake if he want some iron.... Ohh wait hold on, he is building EI "WWK" which is funny enough:D

2 & 3. 6 croplands with storage standing? Huh, cant even do a proper feeder croplocks....:D:D

4. Damn....shammybear have 2k chiefs...how did he manage that=O... Good old buckboys....!! Give my regards to oskar :p

5. wow another 2 clay pit hits.... *Clap*

6. Well 15c 150 in GZ and not even 100k? Very well done. I bet this guy is number 1 defender on the server as clearly he is not playing offensive teut:/

7. Wow.... He called in to hit bosses iron mine||

8. Damn i thought TD ghosted him.... Well eric edited the code to respawn a wrong hammer;(... Tinky get him in line...X(

9. Damn we got noobs too, who builds 2 warehouses in any village.. Just build a GW man||

Overall exceptional hits and 9 vices of thinking of deleting :saint:

• rumours or mudslinging that's what vices do best

That is SGR territory. And this round all you do. TEN is doing awesome this round. SGR hasn´t showed us much yet, apart from forum propaganda as usual. The never ending com 1 joke has always been that Villains are trashed on forums while noone really gets why. Glad to see that turned out differently for Vices this round :D

Oh, the other side of this sentence of yours. Let´s not forget. Vices have awesome leaders, def team is so next level and better than anyone else has ever shown it is bordering ridiculous, OC´s are outstanding as well, the player base is solid and kick ass wonderful, spammers are next level adorable too :* seems to me we don´t do our best job on forum ^^

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

Post was edited 1 time, last by Agrona ().

• It was an excellent OP. Look I starved half our def in WW just because I had all my merchants walking 24/7 to help our players repair their great losses.

Didn´t you say just the other day you didn´t have any def on your account?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• hmm, well we have olof so no wonder we dont do well on forums.

Did someone call my name?

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Do we have a dish from russia which tastes good as a baguette?

Kompot & Vodka obviously

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)