Com1 Restart Rumors

• Loffe do not head down that path again. Or no pizza for you. But you can help with cleaning a garden if you do.

I have chicken in the fridge, don't need pizza for atleast 2 days!

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - #Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Another day another sgr op, wether it be cap or support, as gold hungry as vices seem to be there are still going to be some players that won't be able to afford insta rebuild fields. And dcs that still can't deal with tiny hammers that keep returning.

Speaking of pizza looks like another greedy vices player has stuffed there account with errm too much pizza! ?..

https://ts1.travian.com/position_details.php?x=-11&y=15

I'm sure that the do gooders out there in vices and hypocrites alike will definately distance themself from this experienced cheater and say how much better they are. No doubt vices will remove this cheating scum from there alliance, said no vices leader ever :P

Well done villains, your success on the cheating game still can't be beat.:thumbdown:

• Quick question Mr. Batman. Are Vices the biggest spenders on the server, literally ruining the game for SGR members because they can't afford it as you previously said? Or we cannot afford to insta fields? Just trying to understand fully.

• Quick question Mr. Batman. Are Vices the biggest spenders on the server, literally ruining the game for SGR members because they can't afford it as you previously said? Or we cannot afford to insta fields? Just trying to understand fully.

Good question Urk, now it was commented earlier by someone in vices that attacking them is seemingly ineffective that they will recover almost immediately. Now to recover as quickly as vices claim, involves gold use to get those fields back up in such a hurry.

What I was pointing out is as deep as those pockets may be, not every player of vices is actually a big gold whorder, sure it's a very important aspect to the vices game you could say sgr combat this with greater diplomacy which has given them a shared victory. Both of these ideals have been condemned at some point for different reasons but that's not what I'm really talking about here.

Obviously Urk hitting some players will be more effective then hitting others, which is why sometimes sgr has avoided going after a top tier vices heavy gold user. And for good reason..

Important to note it's often forgotten that lower pop players that are not top heavy with gold still play a vital role for supporting a ww, there definitely worth their weight in gold Urk (pardon the pun) so you see it's not really about which alliances spend more or if it's good or bad. It's about acknowledging that there are still players that play without gold or very limited use, even in modern day travian, that are just as valuable if not more so then the gold lined ego driven, cheating players we have seen from the likes of Tasmanian devil, himmo and MZY1994 just to name a few from vices, now these gold greedy cheats usually hog defenses too. Could you imagine Urk what would happen if a player like this gets banned again when it comes to the crunch ?

• Ohh SUPER META

we are so taken back by your OP

who would have guessed you would hit feeders,

we only defended Arties, Caps and hammers

(cough) (cough) UT SPLAT (cough) (cough)

I never knew how scared you are of our feeders !!!

Important to note it's often forgotten that lower pop players that are not top heavy with gold still play a vital role for supporting a ww, there definitely worth their weight in gold Urk (pardon the pun) so you see it's not really about which alliances spend more or if it's good or bad. It's about acknowledging that there are still players that play without gold or very limited use, even in modern day travian, that are just as valuable if not more so then the gold lined ego driven, cheating players we have seen from the likes of Tasmanian devil, himmo and MZY1994 just to name a few from vices, now these gold greedy cheats usually hog defenses too. Could you imagine Urk what would happen if a player like this gets banned again when it comes to the crunch ?

Can you go back to Arkham... please

you seem so foreign to how the world works, I feel sorry for you.

the world does not work on "Equality for All"

it works on justice and fairness, something you clearly know nothing about.

A player spending more time and resources in game should given more importance than others.

A account's importance is decided by both how well developed ( troops + infra ) the account has

also by how much active they are in ally-wide participation in CFDs, CFRs, OPs and Spam Room

We are not some kids crying for getting hurt, ( that too on feeders, :D )

All vices are mature

We trust our leaders to make the best decision for alliance. and seeing how we have most of the arties since day 100,

I would say our leaders are literally blowing you out of the water.

Also,

Regarding TD, as a fellow player I am sure they didnt cheat, and best wishes to them to resolve the mis-understanding related to ban quickly....

• Thanks Mr. Batman. Next time, can you refer to me as Mr. Urk though :)

• Your about as mature as wulfr fire strike, this isn't about ut, it must be hard for vices to follow things closely when they have players like you as there mature mascot isn't it ? :)

The rest of your drivel just proves my point, like I said vices defend the most valuable player as opposed to a target that's most likely to get hit thanks for confirming. That's why dc sucks and ops are coming back 100% now. We can keep hitting villages like this all day long who cares right?, especially if we know that they go undefended, better then troops sitting at home and being what do vices call it turtle?

Good for us vices don't really care about these type of players just a waste of there time and space and cannon foda for our armies to hit without worry.

I guess you don't know fire strike a good dc actually defends systematically based on a target most likely to be hit, as opposed to who is the favourite player at the time, so you know they can kind of kill and stop armies from returning. I won't say more then this tho I don't want to give your mature brain or dc guru to many ideas on how to stop us, Sgr love how vices defend too good job :D

Regarding tasmanian devil you can't seriously be so deluded ? I'm not sure where your half baked ideas are concocted from but in this reality the multihunter is not inclined to ban players for no reason. When your mature brain wakes up, maybe you'll realise his just another vices cheat, another top order scum that mature players like you are only too happy to represent.

• I guess you don't know fire strike a good dc actually defends systematically based on a target most likely to be hit, as opposed to who is the favourite player at the time, so you know they can kind of kill and stop armies from returning. I won't say more then this tho I don't want to give your mature brain or dc guru to many ideas on how to stop us, Sgr love how vices defend too good job

8o8o8o8o8o8o

we are outnumbered 3 to 1

still our DCs are doing better job than yours

while yours lost 3 uniques even though we are 3 times smaller than you

so

3 x Number of attacks well defended by our DC

3 x Number of accounts your DC has to use for CFDs

3 x number of times you lost unique arti

our DCs are clearly 27 times better than you

now noobs like you dont go dare comment on our DCS...

Actually its clear you are just talk, the facts of the game clearly states other wise

so cry all you want

all its making me do is laugh...

and if you think at day 190 hitting feeders are so important, then go ahead ....

clearly you ppl are noobs because the only arties you have in numbers are Confusions and Fools

• Sgr love how vices defend too good job

1. Thanks! I love the way you defend (or rather leave targets open) too!

2.Id list all of the hammers we stopped this server but man its a Saturday and I cant be bothered. instead ill just say that I would lose some crop and wood fields in a feeder 19/10 times myself on day 190 of the server.

3. Ill just say I really love the way SGR attacks too. 10/10 times would love to see people try for arties the way TSRTG and Petro went for the UT.

• When will the server come to an end? 22

1. By the end of October (14) 64%
    2. Never because this is Limbo (4) 18%
    3. By the end of November (2) 9%
    4. By the end of December (1) 5%
    5. 12.02.20 by the win of Natars (1) 5%

A little sarcasm never hurt nobody....

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1