Com1 Restart Rumors

• Not really. I haven't heard that anyone in SGR was crying. There's a lot more to do. But it also says a lot about you if you can't think of anything else.

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• I'm just busy enjoying the irony of being branded a spy for apparently getting EAs WWK to be ghosted. Assume that makes Mazzi a spy too. #TrustNoOne

I thought this was established after handing out the UT :/

contact mazzi if he is not already crying in the corner...

Apparently crying can be a hobby....!

Afterall thats what all that SGR can do:D

I understand that you are overly excited about the ghostings but literally nobody from SGR even left a message remotely resembling to crying about it. Yet you are repeating this for some reason. There are better ways if you want a pat on the back. That being said, it is a nice ghosting but it started to feel like beating a dead horse. Way too many mistakes at this level.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Ghosting was the star of this server in my opinion. Unfortunately, too much energy was spent on battling Customer Support. If only the game was functioning the way it was supposed to, all the effort from both sides would not be cancelled. But this little noob learned another valuable lesson. You accept the TG flaws or you leave. I guess that's why the number of players is dropping with every server.

Nobody in SGR left a message about ghosting. Let alone a crying one. Starvation, or the lack of it was the last drop in the sea of bugs and errors I think.

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• NEW RELEASE

DOES SUPERMOOSE NOT MEET THE STANDARDS FOR #ERIC´S CLUB MEMBERSHIP? :huh::huh::huh:

PRESIDENT MAY VETO ON THE GROUNDS OF INEXPERIENCE RUMORS

READ ALL ABOUT IT IN VICES SPAM

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• I thought this was established after handing out the UT :/

Yup EA had the UT when it was lost. I mean you said it so it must be correct. Totally wasn't Petrini :\

And I guess the truth is out. Mazzi has been feeding me info all server long.

"Go ahead and send the ghost from your multi, I am going to bed now" - Mazzi, probably

• Is it safe to assume TEN DC´s were supposed to take care of defense here? :/

In this case obviously player's fault! 8o

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• i have stopped training deff for 3 month by now. Taking back isildur/kotsifas crippled us and therefore you win a game that has at this time 107 domains messed up. You did manage to force out the weak and depleted deusvult and tonzofguns by your tactics. Yet remember that a solid team in a fairplay enviorentment can at least stumble your goals.

Good server Vices. Happy rollback

• Good joke Travian brothers ^^ Vices tactics this server were awesome. However I fail to see how a team of alert ghosters, solid WW team, insanely good def players and all that topped with good hammer players, is making you moody. Everyone deserves to get a rival like that. You not bringing the good game is not our fault.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• You fail to see many things, but I guess that's part of your charm :love:

The only thing that's making me moody here is Travian Games GmbH. Vices are just a team on the opposite side like any other.

Everyone deserves to get a rival like that.

From what I understand, you had a rival like that and you decided to switch sides :/

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• Yeah how vile of us to lose barely 10 levels of WW against the Super Meta

All hail those mighty WWRs and WWKs

The Game (including Natars) enjoyed so much, they decided to give you guys a do-over.

Maybe you will do better this time.

• If anyone is left in our team after another mess up by yours truly Travian Games GmbH :D

I voted to just call it a day and let you finish without any interference from our side since the server has no relevance anyway.

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• If anyone is left in our team after another mess up by yours truly Travian Games GmbH :D

I voted to just call it a day and let you finish without any interference from our side since the server has no relevance anyway.

I actually agree with that thought. What’s the point doing it all over again. We all know what really happened. You had a nice OP showing some nice planning. We had a nice WW def. Why do it again?

• For TG amusement? I really don't know the answer.

I know we will proceed with the account as we planned before this latest sh**show. 100 non-transferable gold will be of great help :thumbsup:<3Still discussing what to do with troops if we find them playing cards at home.

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• Well I am sure Super Meta would want to send the OP again, and this time since we know hammer sizes, we will be more prepared.

also you guys better hurry with your attack re-plans and execution

rumors has it, Vices has some excellent ghosters !!!