Reports from battle field . Anglo 7

• we here talk about something else, not because one got account start to make truble in our alliance(mm777), we talk about OFFERS and denies, we offer( i post 2 offers) and have 2 denies... rest is can-can... ( we have otrhers refuse) but that will be later ...now to concentrate on the game. and this thred... called REPORTS... you have some? share with us. ..if not... move over

I think this proofs Amer's point 100%. Let's wait till the dust settle'....but you guys did not wait and made an agreement with SWR just one day after ....

Not that this all matters on the long term.... as soon as you guys run out of cata's , you have nothing left.

Once there was no offer, now it is, but was not ,but it is...

Long term , are 3 quadrans plus -/- , everything can change.

good luck,

TC

• I`m gonna delete my account on forum now,i don`t like this s....its,good luck !

Well, that is a good start, please continue..... with deletions elsewhere ;)

You don't need rams if sufficent number of cats ;)

• u are a delusional person

You are just turning and twisting things to.suit your own agenda

Coz war gives you power. Without it you have no grip on your alliance.

Show me one msg where i denied your request for peace.

After added on skype one msg where tcristi msged me for peace and i denied as u said

U did not even talk about peace or how the peace would work..

Verde had to contact me in game added him on skype and made a room.with bronn

All he said was can u make a decision now and i said i cannot make a decision without knowing what i am getting myself into

And bronn said in the room

As long as there are no.catas rolling there is time for peace <--this was on 29th jan last chat in the room to which i agreed

Yeah u should focus on reports only rather than spreading your lies on.the forums as well..

Keep.the deceiving manipulated lies to your alliance and dont spread them on the forums. As soon as u lie.. i will call you out on those..

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Does it matter who declare war to who since we are in war now ? let`s say i have declare it,blame me for that and let`s stop argue on forums,it`s not nice

• I think this proofs Amer's point 100%. Let's wait till the dust settle'....but you guys did not wait and made an agreement with SWR just one day after ....

Not that this all matters on the long term.... as soon as you guys run out of cata's , you have nothing left.

1. http://prntscr.com/mm1laz

2. http://prntscr.com/mm1lms

check date... another lie

Who want , understand ...who dont... dont.

last post here today... we have better things to do , but will come back with new reports, if there will be.

Good night,

TC

• yeh run away .. without giving the complete picture.. 2 days after verde said to lets play the game as it is.. you offer nap to swr which later you changed to confed..

bravo.. bravo.. wel done giving half the story.. sending screenshots of pre skype msgs and nothing from the skype..

as i said i will call out the liars and manipulative things you say.. i dont care as long as you deceive your own alliance with lies.. its fine.. just dont do that on the forums..

what are you even trying to tell me about this screenshot?? thats the spawn dude.. wakeup .. or you cant keep track of the lies you are spreading..

his second villa was on 2nd feb DUH!!!

• Amer is a noob. Join us and you’ll see.

Please leave him alone otherwise he might wee his pants. We’ll all be standing in a pool of pee.

We’ll swap, you for Amer. He’s never played Trav alone and he is scared now.

Stannis Baratheon

“Hard truths cut both ways”

:rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08:

• Sorry for comeback, but since you call me, i will be here

yes, you write it perfect...after 7 days , from our last talk in game about cooperation... and after 2 days we make NAP with SWR.Since you denied,you wanted to wait 3 month, until mighty Jon Snow decide if make or not NAP with us?

I post what i want to show... who is clever will take all from our posts, and use it.

Please feel free to put here what i write on skype...to have full story. but until than... 2 times, i offer personaly something...and you didnt accept...postponed it, means tha same. We search for option, and find it... now is late, we know clear how will play.

And if i show you all something, you come back and tell me how i lead my alliance, or how i threat my players, ... irelevant... but helpfull... ;)

have fun,

TC

• Once there was no offer, now it is, but was not ,but it is...

Long term , are 3 quadrans plus -/- , everything can change.

yeah coz you are literally going around begging everyone for a secret naps trying to unite other quads against us..

guess not man enough or confident enough to have Del SW go one on one against noob GoT .. but you need to have your side kicks SWR and other quads to join you in a war against us lolzz good luck

• yeah coz you are literally going around begging everyone for a secret naps trying to unite other quads against us..

guess not man enough or confident enough to have Del SW go one on one against noob GoT .. but you need to have your side kicks SWR and other quads to join you in a war against us lolzz good luck

=)) funny but helpfull...another lies, you cant run out from this, and try to write lies , to make others hate us... Travian got wise players too, not only weak, that belive , first dot you put on forum.And all i put here is true, only that you dont know how to change it.

I am lucky, that you and Falcon, cant keep all for you, and first say one, than change to other, than again first thing, ...

Have fun,

TCristi

• postponed it

hahahaaha another lie.. if i postponed it.. why the hell would i ask you to add me on skype for talks??
    why would i talk with verde after i get no no response from you about peace talks on skype?

dont manipulate the time line to suit your lies.. those were progression of talks.. and when u were on skype chat with me.. that was further progression of talks.. not complete cut off.. but not a single word of you comes out in skype chat for any sort of agreement..

seriously are you that delusional???

seriously?? have you actually lost the mental ability for reason and logic???
    is logic and reason completely lost on you ??

• What's the most pathetic thing about this whole affair is the mighty GoT who were giving it big licks about how they were ready to take on the whole server were prepared to have talks with the first alliance that could be a problem for them. 80+ members you arrived preformed with and STILL you are prepared to enter into peace talks before cata's are rolling.

Amer you should be ashamed of yourself. You are an embarrassment. Please keep posting though, the way you constantly contradict yourself is hilairous.

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• Imagine - a lesson in management... All fiction of course...

Imagine you are the leader of an alliance and planning on taking your alliance onto the next server.

Imagine that your alliance is strong, but you won’t have a full quota of members so you know you will need to recruit quite a few new players to fill your ally.

Imagine that you knew - because a wise leader would have at least researched the forum for the server - that a large pre-formed and successful alliance had announced it would settle in the -/- quad you always settle in.

I imagine that a great leader would not let his team down and be wise enough to either have a quick word, before the server started, with the pre-formed alliance leader and see if they will move quads or move quads themselves.

Imagine having started the server, discovered your mistake and realised what will happen to your alliance, you immediately do the only thing possible – you try and beg a confed with the large successful pre-formed alliance.

Imagine that the pre-formed alliance’s leaders are meantime doing their homework at this early stage of first villages and small embassy’s working out what alliances are likely to grow in each quad, figuring out who is likely to be a threat and fielding the normal barrage of NAP and confed requests. The large pre-formed alliance know they brought with them over 80 experienced and trusted players and so are quite rightly thinking let’s wait and see if any of the other alliance mount to anything before we talk about peace with anyone. There is no hurry with decisions like this so they say – “let’s wait, there is no hurry until catapults”.

Now as the leader of the smaller alliance you know you must have this confed or your players are doomed by your lack of homework.

Imagine that the critical second villages get settled and the experienced larger preformed alliance gets every single 150/125/100% 15 field cropper in the entire quad whilst your players settlers bounce time after time and come up empty handed.

Now you realise five things, that the players in the large preformed alliance are a lot more experienced than your players given the speed of their settling 2nd villages, that any agreement they are likely to make with you now will have your alliance subservient their alliance, that the larger preformed alliance has all the croppers, you and your alliance are totally doomed and it is all your fault for not researching the server properly.

So, what would you do to try and save face with your team? – the only thing possible – declare war on the larger pre-formed alliance. But you can’t just declare war because your alliance does not want a war at this stage on the server and certainly not one against a larger experienced alliance who just took all the croppers… So you tell a massive lie to your players and say the larger pre-formed alliance has declared war on your alliance so your team does not openly revolt against you.

Imagine the larger preformed alliance’s leaders call you out on the lie… Now what are you going to do – spin more lies – and keep spinning them. What else can you do? – well except quit in shame because you truly have let your alliance players down and doomed the entire server for them, before it even started…

• giphy.gif

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Imagine -

Imagine a reports thread where people could actually log in and read reports instead of long-winded diatribes.

I, for one, would be happy for the mods to delete everything that followed post #1 (little of it is worth reading) and implement a no chatter rule for this thread.