Reports from battle field . Anglo 7

• hahahah.. yes you did a good job to capturing the oasis from me.. what is true is true.. you got that fair and square as we lack defence so we cant defend against your attacks... kudos to you .. well done.. you have certainly won the war.. *clap* *clap* *clap*

want a medal for it.. ? or you just showing off this right now.. trying to hide the lies and deceptions you are faced with right now after being named and shamed on the forums as liars !!!!!

atleast i am not the one to admit being bested by you...

try something better next time to try to shame me or try to hide your lies and deceptions.. anything from you and tcristi from now on is nothing but a joke !!!!!

thanks for calling me big jon snow.. even if it was just a sarcasm.. this coming from a guy who could not even settle a proper cropper poor little thing.. and has only grown due to the fact you forced your own alliance members to push you for resources to grow and make your own troops.. poor little boy..

now THATS HOW YOU SHUT THE MOUTH.. *WINK* *WINK*

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

Post was edited 3 times, last by Amer ().

• Amer is clearly about 12, I'd be surprised if he could fight his way out his mothers grasp

On a side note, the amount of 'hahahahha's' being posted has also given me aids. Jakey, cheerleaders are meant to chant not laugh, now pick up your pom poms and give us a dance

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• Amer is clearly about 12

So if i am 12.. then it is clearly very adult of you isint it?

given me aids

i wish it was terminal and you would just go away.. and make this world a much better place

fight his way out his mothers grasp

clearly you are THE adult now arent you..

oh now i know why so much burn ... coz of the server we kicked your ass to oblivion.. no wonder you are still so sore.... still cant sit on your bottom with all the ass kicking you got.

yeah keep commenting.. first i ignored you.. but i guess.. u really want another round of ass kicking.. to sort the likes of you

• I've never played against you before you nut :D

Someone want to put Amer to bed? I think he needs a nap, and his meds

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• then you are clearly a mouth piece of for the del sw arent you? diverting the attention away from them

they giving you the paternal love your daddy didnt give you?
    or was it the mommy issue? not enough loving?

goodness such an attention seeker.. good now i am giving you the attention you wanted.. so feel special? feel important?

now you can have your feeder and sleep like a baby?

or need some more bashing up before you can cry your self to a good sound sleep?

• Smartest person giveup first. That dont show to you that you are right or i am right... i post evidence... you post just words....and best , trustme best thing ever happen , was to find the leak... took it to long, as usualy, but that means one thing :

1. GoT do their homework,chose emptyest quadran( because no one knew that we will enter ts7 on SW) and put spy account on every quadrans.(posts here prve that, i dont have to tell more)

From my part, i had a plan, and it works.... late, but it works.Who is clever knows that i am right....who dont trust me... is his will... i wont put it to my heart, it is just an game. Now second plan started...lets see if it works too.

Have a great day,

TCristi.

• First of all i said that thing with oasis just to prove how good you are,is already 5 days since you have hero mansion level 10 and no oasis yet,why ? is obvious,because you can`t clean it

When things like this happend you have to be shamed of your self :)

And one more thing,you have show us how "smart" you are since you believe that print screen,let me tell you something

When you as a leader want to have an unofficial NAP or something unofficial and you try to keep this as a secret,for sure you don`t go in a skype room with 45 player wich 20 from them is first time when they play with us and we don`t really know them :d so...you`re just showing us how smart you are on forum :)) i got it,is the only thing you can do,write on forums

That`s the leader of famous GoT , Jon Snow , a player who can attack other players just on forums ! pathetic

• From my part, i had a plan, and it works.... late, but it works.Who is clever knows that i am right....who dont trust me... is his will... i wont put it to my heart, it is just an game. Now second plan started...lets see if it works too.

Bunch of jokers with excuses.. what a joke keep spewing more as surely it just shows your desperation to blame your short comings on others..

lied about war.. lied about meta loving GoT, lied about who started the war.. you are an absolute joke. nothing comes out of you actually holds credibility.. oh it was God Gift your lies got exposed.. only time will tell and proof will come out exposing further lies about contacting other quads for naps and confeds.. or did all or did only few turn you down already???

That`s the leader of famous GoT , Jon Snow , a player who can attack other players just on forums ! pathetic

hey little kiddo.. when you actually grow a pair.. then come and talk.. you arent even a man.. a man stands by his words.. twice you said you wanted to del account on forums.. but i still see you here lingering like the bad stench you are.. be a man and stand by your words ..

I never claimed to be the best player.. but i know one thing.. when i do something i do it on my own.. i do not beg like you do .. and then boast to be better than someone.. when you actually play a server and do something on your own. then come and stand eye to eye and talk to me.. lil babies can only whine and cry.. thats what you are best for doing..

Bunch of weirdos first spew lies on the forum.. and when someone defends and name and shames you.. you cant handle it.. coz truth is always something you cannot handle... and i am not one for letting you spread your lies and deciet on the forums.. kept silent for long.. but no more.. come one come all.. will face you and put you in your right place..

shame on you verde.. you cannot even write a MM to your own alliance.. too bad i had to write a MM for you to send to your own alliance..

and you have the audacity to call me pathetic.. hahahahaaha you little person have some shame and dignity .. asking me to proof read your MM .. and after i made changes to your MM you got to send it to your alliance.. that pretty low and Pathetic isisnt it ???

oh boy.. come come i am waiting for more blows ... i am more than enough to handle you and your lies and expose you frauds for what you are..

• =))

As Moderator said,after you send mail it can take up to 2-3 days before your account will get deleted...

That`s why you have friends and alliance,to help eachother or that 2k phalanx from your capital is your troops ? romans can make phalanx...something new

You`re just frustrated because you can`t even settle 3rd village you can`t steal an oasis,you can`t make anything...this is the only thing that remains to you that you can do...write on forums :)))) Good luck and don`t worry,my forum acc will be gone soon

Is even worst when you`re a big boy and you can`t touch a kid....:)

• Legend says that when Jon Snow joined Night's Watch he turned black not only outside but inside aswell ^^

and put spy account on every quadrans

how do you know about all this, I´m sure you use same tactic if you know that secret :/

a player who can attack other players just on forums

I´m scared of him now myself too, does he use magical BLACK powers?=O, how you protect yourself from such a powerful person?

Donator, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Charity Worker, Ex-farm, Unfathomable

• No i am not ASHAMED to write my own MM's thats why i help little cry babies who think they are big boys league to write MM for their own alliance..

so get down your high horses..

i have defence and i feed that defence.. so the likes of you can stay at bay.. i dont make armies by begging and forcing their team members to fund making troops and then try to show off on the crumbs of the alliance members.. so be a man and do that on your own and then come and talk about making armies .. till then go sit in the little babies corner .. till you learn to be a man on your own.. if i had forced my alliance members to push me for making armies and feeding defence i would have had a much bigger army than you.. yes i dont have a 3rd village.. but i surely have far more resource output in my cropper than your cropper .... OOPPS sorry little cry baby doesnt have a cropper yet.. booo hooo.. please dont cry.. maybe when you are a man enough you will get a cropper .. or not..

hahahahah common waiting for more come backs.. you guys are literally making a fool out of yourself.. and just making my day.. i can keep going on for every now.. common little verde.. need more help from cry baby Jon Snow to write MM for your Alliance??

• Yes,i need you to write an MM for push on my village next to you,thanks

http://prntscr.com/mmjs8l , show me your rank and prove that you have more resources then me,after we talk more

And that`s my last post,this guy is way to stupid to speak with him...never seen someone like this in my life before and i hope never seen someone like him again :))

Stay here and write,that`s all what you can do !

• okay here you go .. i will write a MM here use it again to send my MM to your alliance Del Sw

Fellow Players,

As you know my account has been constantly being begged for resource push from the start. because i with my mother leader tcristi have started a war on the basis of lies and deceit. In order to fund this war which i have personally taken on with Jon Snow to prove to him that i am a better player. i need you to give me another resource push for the 10th time every body must send resources minimum 3000 each.
    it is mandatory to send resources to feed alot of defence and for me to make troops

make note it will be noted who all have send resources and who have not.. it is not a request but mandatory to do it.
    If you dont do it... i am going to cry like a little girl. As i am already crying myself to sleep for not having a proper cropper.
    Please I am begging again and again to help me.

Regards,
    Verde

i hope this helps you

if you need me to write more MM's i will be happy to help you ..

• I know it was not meant for me, but the thing is you didnt show the whole picture, because the rank can be raised with:

1. Bounty won:

2. Incoming trading volume:

3. Production:

negative factors does involve too

1. Bounty lost:

2. Outgoing trading volume:

also you can easily change the numbers with F12 on chrome ;), but I´m not accousing you for that.

Just show the whole picture please :)

Donator, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Charity Worker, Ex-farm, Unfathomable

• i surely have far more resource output in my cropper than your cropper

i think i have really broken you havent i ?
    i said i have more resource production in my cropper than your cropper?
    where is your cropper? hahahahahahaahahahaah

oh boy oh boy you have really lost the plot havent you ?

need some sleep? need to refresh your mind?

And that`s my last post

yes i can see your so many last posts lolz

• You are curious how much push i got ?:)))