Reports from battle field . Anglo 7

• Imagine - a lesson in management... All fiction of course...

Can some one summerize it, I couldnt read that much :sleeping:.

I was wondering when will DeI Sw main player or agressors delete themselves. I mean they do know they are kinda PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS up situations where they can only do early bullying like in some middle school boys. Are there any plans to actually win the server aswell like building a WW.

whatever the future plan please remember, it´s just a GAME, dont make it a drama altough I like korean drama series ;)

sry for mein bad engrish :P

Master of Donations

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed filter evasion ().

• What's the most pathetic thing about this whole affair is the mighty GoT who were giving it big licks about how they were ready to take on the whole server were prepared to have talks with the first alliance that could be a problem for them. 80+ members you arrived preformed with and STILL you are prepared to enter into peace talks before cata's are rolling.

Amer you should be ashamed of yourself. You are an embarrassment. Please keep posting though, the way you constantly contradict yourself is hilairous.

Our answer. hahahah.

Amer is a noob. Join us and you’ll see.

Please leave him alone otherwise he might wee his pants. We’ll all be standing in a pool of pee.

We’ll swap, you for Amer. He’s never played Trav alone and he is scared now.

man i like you TCristi. keep it up. hahahaha.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Ah forums...

adgee I see that you have a fertile imagination and I’m ok with it but I have to comment when you make assumptions regarding players, where I include myself, so…

“So, what would you do to try and save face with your team? – the only thing possible – declare war on the larger pre-formed alliance. But you can’t just declare war because your alliance does not want a war at this stage on the server and certainly not one against a larger experienced alliance who just took all the croppers… So you tell a massive lie to your players and say the larger pre-formed alliance has declared war on your alliance so your team does not openly revolt against you.”

1. In DeI we work as a team – all players have a saying (experienced, noobs, old, young…doesn’t matter…) and decisions are not made by a single person; we take decisions as a group. Team wanted war (as usual…), question was “where are we walking?”;

2. No lies were told to players, don’t know why you have that idea – you have an account in DeI and that “player” was not “informed”?! Oh well…fertile imagination;

3. We don’t even consider “openly revolt” because we are not only a team of players, we are friends and although, in this matter (decision to declare war), a decision was made based on the will of the majority of players, when we don’t agree we “fight” but at the end of the day…we are still friends and WE WILL STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!

4. We don’t want, and don’t need, to prove we are better than anyone in this server – we just want to play the game and have fun in the process.

Now as the leader of the smaller alliance you know you must have this confed or your players are doomed by your lack of homework.

Oh! TCristi, fired you are, master Luke!! :D What were you thinking?! Didn’t you see that a mighty alliance was going to settle there? They have dibs… what audacity! We should have chosen an isolated corner of the server and stayed very quiet ...

We don’t run from a fight and always play aggressive (it’s just because our Diplomacy Department consists of a drunk PINK FLUFFY UNICORN. Yup, we made that clear when we settled a village right beside the leader of the most powerful meta on the server. That is fun right?! We don’t think that word “peaceful” goes well with “Travian”, that’s a completely different game. If people here, regardless of what alliance they’re in, want to SIM for 10 months and be heroes is the last few weeks…I think you have to find another server.

Sure GoT will come on us! Our hammers and anvils will be destroyed no doubt about that…won’t be a first for us – we’ll just change, rebuild, evolve, continue the game…

Many of us, in DeI today, have been on opposite sides at a certain time, on a particular server. We do miss some of our opponents from last servers and some of them deserve, and have, our outmost respect not only as Travian players but also as individuals.

We do not just respect written rules, those imposed by the server - we use, above all, common sense and respect for others. We are proud to be good human beings. Did anyone feel we were rude at some point? Hey…respect goes both ways.

I could show some IGM sent from GoT players to some DeI players but I see no point in that – we don’t have to prove anything; I don’t want to engage in a childish discussion about “who started”, “I’m better than you” (mine is bigger than yours?!... :D), yata, yata, yata…That’s BS and it really doesn’t matter.

I read some post / comments where people were complaining about competition – lads, seek no more, you bring the beer (and some scotch, please), we’ll provide competition. Good fair competition.

Cheer up! Let’s have some fun people!

BR,

CA

Note:

The Burninator – Big fan (introduce theme song “Praise You” – Fatboy Slim)!; in your honour I will change forum signature randomly. Ride on mate! #wordplaysunday

Your brain automatically translates wtf but not LOL :/

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed stereotype/filter evasion ().

• Amer has a point. I’m just not sure what it is yet.

He is a consummate professional and would never lie. He told us that - and we don’t believe him, so if I were you I’d listen to what someone else has to say.

I think you have angered him now and your iron mines are not safe 😉

Stannis

Stannis Baratheon

“Hard truths cut both ways”

:rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08:

• Ok so I’m just going to post this here just because there seems to be a lot going on.

So when the leader of the alliance states that’s the players closer to the NW boarder will be left to die Thad some awesome leadership skills Keep up the good work

Posting the contents of private messages without the consent of all parties is against the rules.

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed image of private content ().

• ok so here’s another one

You have literally spoken to every quad in regards to GoT I mean you must be really shaking in your boots to do that

If your as good and organised as you say why would you need to do unofficial nap and such things seems needy and something a scared person would do I mean going to every alliance asking for peace and asking them to fight your battle for you seems like your a total looser

Also if you think you have a come back for any of this I have a lot more to bury you with hahaha

Posting the contents of private messages without the consent of all parties is against the rules.

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed image of private content ().

• Ok so I’m just going to post this here just because there seems to be a lot going on.

So when the leader of the alliance states that’s the players closer to the NW boarder will be left to die Thad some awesome leadership skills Keep up the good work

For the reference, I have absolutely no idea about any of this, however. I'm fairly sure he just hit the last two keys in the wrong order and was supposed to say that NW members should move to DEI and not Die, lol

• Ok I will take that I’m not gonna a sit here like no he didn’t hahah.. I will take that that’s quite possible..

so how do you explain the unofficial nap and the asking outher alliances for help fighting his war ?

• Never said you did ? Sounds like someone trying to cover there tracks ? Guilty conscience maybe ?

All I know is what I read and what I read is a scared person asking everyone to fight his battles for him which amuses me greatly he talks a big game but let’s fa e it when it comes to it he’s running to outher people for help

Abit like the boy who cryed wolf

• sry for mein bad engrish

208s8q.jpg

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I won't. I am not in Dei Sw and don't have any connection to them, and thus I don't feel obliged to defend them.. :P

Ok so I’m just going to post this here just because there seems to be a lot going on.

In game or other talks that involved me: user TCristi in game ts7 anglosphere, have my consent and can be posted on this forum.

Have a great game,

TCristi

• ok ok ok =)) TCristi put this things in one of our conference to see if we have an spy there,it looks like he was god damn right,well play Cristi !

• Yeah yeah hahaha ofc it was all just a plan of yours hahahahaha......

Never heard such bs in my life

I don`t know what you heard in your life or not ,i know that i have told you something,i don`t know why you think everybody is a lier,i have no reason to lie,i don`t even know who you are and i don`t even care,i told you how it was and i thank you for your help,believe what you want and do what you want man ! good luck !

And about we beg people to help us against got,is far from true,we don`t need nobody to help us against got,you will see it this server and for got player...i`m sorry for you guys...many of you will get destroy soon,hahaha,have fun as you wish !

• I mean if I had settled next to GoT leader I wouldn’t have left it this long to hit his cropper lol

I mean I’m not a expert far from it but my guess is that once you realise that there is No hope for you verde the better for every one tbh

By again you do you that’s your choice

Cropper wise your defo have the short straw

As for people getting destroyed I mean it’s all well and good picking at spawns but what real damage have you guys actually achieved ?

Anyway that’s all I have to say I am actually not in GoT far from it lol

However I just don’t like the way you guys want to talk the big talk but not really giving what you promised so far